Brucas The person above me game.

sophialover posted on Feb 08, 2009 at 04:45PM
Well...i guess pretty much all of you know how this one goes. I just saw it on the GA spot and thought about posting it here too.
You just say something about the person that posted the comment above you. You can tell a fact or something that you think about the person.

Brucas 34 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Janni said…
The person above is Incredibly awesome! And she hates PEYTON so much that I love her even more xD<3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک irene_p said…
cool
the person above me is a lovely brucas fan , so active in this spot and we loveeee her <333
heart
Aww<3
This person above is an AWESOME person! and was there and talked to me for a while, when I was for waiting for the 20 000th comment for 14 hours... And I looooove her!<33
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TSOYPRA said…
kiss
the persone above me is a great brucas fan...and i am here because she tolk to me about all this ingredibles thing that we are doing here.....
thank janni...
a great persone and a great brucas fan...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophialover said…
cool
The person above me is a sweetheart<33! She's an absolutely AWESOME BL fan and the fact that she loves Mihalis Xatzigiannis (greek singer) makes me love her EVEN MORE.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cas_Cat_2 said…
heart
TPAM (the person above me) is just indrecible. <3
Everyone knows and admires her so much. And with a lot of reason, because i can't even describe how amazing she is!
Love her =)
heart
WE are really adorabale peoples ;P<3

TPAM (Great job shorting it Cat) makes AWESOME interviews;D She is the most adorabelest person and is always there to cheer you up, hents the nickanme 'cherry'. And she is just LOVE<33 + she ships BL & NH like hell so that's the chery in the top(L)
cool
TPAM (aka "baby) cracks me up all the freaking time...LMAO!
TPAM is making me go "Awww" right now <3
+ I LOVE her comments! The way she express her self;D + she was one of the first people i got to know here! And I remember that we first 'bonded' when we were changing the spot icon & banenr ages go.^^ (do you remember)
LOVE YOU so much!<33 + she ROCKS!! *feeling MONKEY*
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
heart
Awww.. TPAM is the one who is making me "Awwww".
That means a lot to hear (well.. read, lol) the sweetest thing you sayed (wrote) about me! =)

LY baby! <3
TPAM totally makes people always being "Awww" and she is everytime, everywhere to help you and to steal your Eyesexages! LOL
She cames with amazing ideas for the BL spot and everyone loves her (including me, of course! ;)

And i'm not that good, i stole the "TPAM" from the OTH spot! Ahah =D

<33
kiss
Awww!<3 First of all this forum is making me go AWWW deluxe<33 ^^

TPAM is just plain QUETNESS! She is always there for you! Whenever you need her! And she gets all the Credit for bringing EYESEXAGES to the Brucas forum;D (I get the name credit xP) She has totally got me hooked on getting them;D + It's ALWAYS fun to be around her when she is bored and comes up with this funny stupid stuff. (hents the day with the whole baby & who is counting the EYESEXAGES xD)
LOVE YOU !!!<33
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brucas4ever said…
The person above me is awesome!

she's a total baby! a sweetheart! she's always there even when im pulling my allnighters for my head! lmfao good times:]]]
and crazy hyper girl! that is sooooooooooo much fuN!
loves stealing all my comments! she has amazing taste in couples! just like her master!
lol.. a super BTFGER!
is my student for cheating!
LOVe you<33
Omg! Awww<3 I serisously need to stop with this "awww! thing, it's making me feel fake:P But seriously going awww!<3

TPAM is just FREAKING AWESOME!!!<3
She is always there when you need her! Even though she isn't feeling well! She is a RATING FREAK/PSYCHO! And she is my mentor when it comes to Rating & CHEATING! Cause she is the CHEATING QUEEN!!
+ She will ALWAYS make your/my day better! + SUPER DUPER UBER BTFG SUPERGIRL!!
SHE IS JUST AWESOME!!! + she loves the greatest couples! Brathan! Brucas! Michael & Sarah! +++
btw hun.. Edward Cullen is ALL MINE!! (I'm still not done fighting about it ;D)
<33

she's always there even when im pulling my allnighters for my head! lmfao good times:]]]
<------------ Really GREAT times;D
I LOVE TPAM! She always knows how to say the best things. =)
AND she is a prop whore! LMAO. She can send TONS of them in just one minute. And i tried that. It IS hard!
She must have a very special skill or something! =D
LMAO! I have Skillz hun! xD
TPAM is again just LOVE!! And she is the most AMAZONG LOOOOOSER when it comes to EYESEXAGE (it's easy to get infected, Be aware;D), so it's a tlak about a death camapaging.. anyone wanna sign?
LOVE THIS GIRL TO THE DEATH!!<33
+ she is ADORABLY SWEETNESSLY CHEERYIELY AWESOME!! (word credit: Janni xD)
heart
LMAO, the TPAM loves to call me looser, but she didn't see what i'm preparing for my "revenge"...

Hm, who am i kidding? TPAM is just so sweet. I think the meaniest think i could do to her was not saying her hello when she comes to the forums or something. xD LOL =D
kiss
lol xD TPAM always make me laugh! And she is just AWSOME when it comes to be all undercivery and play a BITCH!xD
I LOVE to teas her, but she knows that i LOVE her!!
SHE IS JUST THE BEST OUT OF THE `BEST!!!<333
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dermer4ever said…
cool
Tpam is a big cheater
TPAM make us awesome icons for the EYESEXAGES. =D
TPAM is my LOOOSER!!<33
TPAM goes CRAZY with props! XD <33
smile
TPAM is really awesome !!!!! and she's so great at adding videos <333
everytime i try to add a video and it's already there, it's usually her who added it <333 LOL
TPAM is an awesome girl! who always has the BEST icons! a very wonderful and sweetgirl! she deserves her bl fanatic but never seems to get it:(
heart
TPAM is a wonderful person! she is always there for you! even when you are grumpy and need a cyberspace-shoulder to cry on^^
She is LOVEs to rate and cheat which is two unique things! and she was one of the first people i got to know here!
and btw hun.. i LOVE YOU!<33
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brattynemz said…
TPAM is a cheating whore. Her idol is two faced bitch Peyton. lol yeah right. Janni is awesome, probably one of the cheeriest lady in fanpop world, someone who always got your back, someone who won't let you down, and one of the few people who keep this spot alive. I love her!
heart
First of all:
EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0 LOL!

second:
Awww<3
TPAM is just this wonderful girl, she has done so much for this spot and she is our "Queen of Rose".
She is always there for you and even though you have math tasks that you can't solve^^ She is just this AMAZING person, and it's a shame if anyone don't get the chance to know her! Because you'll be missing out on a lot of fun!;D
LOVE YOU!<33
and she hates it when i cheat xD
big smile
TPAM is just a big fugly SLUT!! I mean common! I know, like W-T-F!?
big smile
TPAM is a cheating whore and she loves her BFF more than she loves me. Boo.
mischievous
TPAM just called my baby a cheating whore which means i'm seriously gonna get PISSED right now.
TPAM loves Brangelina! LMAO!
TPAM is so getting her ass kicked by babe! xD<33

come on msn now babe!
TPAM taught me how to prop spam! LMAO!
kiss
TPAM is simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !
one of the first fans i met on this spot !!!
TPAM is an awesome girlll:0
she brings the spot to life and is totally amazing<3