Buffy the Vampire Slayer Scoobies on MSN

ArabellaElfie posted on Jun 06, 2009 at 08:16PM
Hello All!

The Scoobies are swiftly approaching, much like Willow, Xander, and Anya on bikes and while the link is gaining steam I'm not sure if we'll have enough to get it through in time (the House one appears to have been floating in the 50s when it was offically requested) - though if one of the amazing Fanpop Four stumbles on this and wishes to grant our wish I shan't complain!.

I'd let to try to setup a backup plan. That being said, I've signed up for an MSN account,
ArabellaElfie@hotmail.com If people are interested we could try it there. I've never had an MSN account before so I'll need the info on conferences and such but it could work. I'm out for the rest of the day but will leave my msn open and up (I'm away, not ignoring you, I swear on Spike) if anybody wants to add me or something. If enough people want in, and the chatroom doesn't make it in time, we can do something there.

Just opening this forum so others can either tell me this won't work, add their own name, or browse.

Fangs and Kittens,
Katie

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 14 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک claire-aka-bob said…
i added you :)

mine is mad_cow_run@hotmail.co.uk if this is going to work we might need to add each other to make sure everyone knows all their contacts and what not :P

although i do hope the chat will be open in time becuase i am busy with link at the moment and having a chat would make it so much easier :D

(yes. i was advertising. go enter. and get cookies. :D) ♥
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ladolcevita said…
smile
Okay, I added you both. My email is yesimoneofthosetwilightpeople@hotmail.com (Yuk)
I'm totally doing FGT this year.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ArabellaElfie said…
I think I'll do FGT, maybe so a few icons...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک babybell said…
woolymammoth1@hotmail.co.uk
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rose2 said…
Mine is allison2cameron@hotmail.com
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cecig said…
mine is cecig_1989@hotmail.com
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jackiehyde4eva said…
hellooooo_12@hotmail.com
I added Arabella but i hardly ever go on MSN so do i need to add the rest of you to be able to communicate? or is it if one person has you on their contacts and you're on at the same time that it'll work? Can someone plz let me know if what i said makes any sense at all?
Sorry katie if you were sent an email as well...didnt mean to do that.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک claire-aka-bob said…
smile
if you add someone they get an invite from you and they accept, then you can talk when ever either of you is online :)
its pretty simple once you get used to it ♥
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jackiehyde4eva said…
Thank You! :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک destuctogirl said…
I am mj.shaffer@live.com. This will be new to me but worth a try
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک spikes_girl said…
blush
Don't bite my head off, but I just don't like the idea of Scoobies on MSN. It is called a Fanpop event and I would like it to be on Fanpop, on a special forum or article (augh I sound so selfish and bratty! Sorry!). Plus...I've never had a MSN and don't where to sign up if we don't end up really having to use it. Personally I would just prefer it to be on Fanpop. I will probably be overruled but I wanted to give my opinion.

*runs away, far, far, away*
Cat, I will not bite your head off. I promise. The plan - what I really want - is to have the Scoobies on Fanpop and in a chat.

If we don't get it (I'm going to send the forum for that to the F4 on the 15th) then I had this as an idea.

Would everybody rather do it in an article if we can't get a chat?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک spikes_girl said…
smile
Well, you know my vote :)
And I'm glad that my head is still attached to my body- I just didn't want to seem like a Giles style party pooper.
You are not a Giles style party pooper. Not in any regard.

I'm for anything, I'm scheduling myself off the weekend of the 26th for whatever happens.