Casidia Roleplay RP scenario: Night at the one legged pub,

JasonHedwich posted on Nov 06, 2012 at 10:29PM
Jason Hedwich makes his way towards the local 'One Legged' Pub in the Alwin lower town. He arrives and removes his Cloak,everyone looks at him knowing that he is Jason and they think he killed Charlos Dayton. He ignores them at sits at the bar,he orders a pint.

Casidia Roleplay 14 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک JasonHedwich said…
*Pays the bartender when his pint comes. The bartender says 'are you staying in or out?'
I'm meeting someone here,
*the bartender says 'don't stay for too young because I don't want my customers leaving because if you' he leaves and Jason raises an eyebrow*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AriaSilver said…
*Enters silently,is the only woman in here (is in human form) and the men look at her but don't stop talking,approaches Jason and sits next to him,refuses the offer of a drink from the bartender,looks at Jason and he stops looking at the newspaper he picked up,his picture is on the front page next to the label 'MURDERER?'* How have you been? *looks at the picture*
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
As you can guess,these past days haven't exactly been my best, *sips his pint*
Look on the bright side,There is no evidence,
Since when did the court base their arrests and executions on evidence? It's only a matter of time before they come for me... Anyway,what news do you bring?
I managed to gain access to the cemetery to examine Charlos' body, *pulls out a drawing of a large skull in the open mouth of wolf* This was found carved into his arm by a knife,
What does It mean? *drags it along the counter closer to him,looks at it*
We mermaids know it well from the dark age,it is the death mark of Visarmore,once he made an important or meaningful kill he had his mark carved into the victim's arm,almost as if he is recording their death,
Why would Visarmore kill an old man then mark it?
I don't know but if you find out why you can prove you did not kill him,
I'll try, *drinks his pint*
I need to go,they'll wonder where I am, *gets up* You should visit Nepez he will be able to help,
*looked away for a moment* The last time I visited Nepez was six years ago,when my mother died,
I know he will help you again, *puts a hand on his shoulder smiling slightly,then leaves*