Casidia Roleplay RP scenario: The wizard's tower

NepezN posted on Nov 08, 2012 at 09:25PM
Alwin- Jason is walking across the beach,the wizard's tower,home to the great wizard Nepez stands in the distance. Darkness has filled the sky,the vicious waves crash onto the rocks and the transparent rain falls heavily.

Casidia Roleplay 19 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک JasonHedwich said…
*Climbs the stone steps to the tower and bangs on the large wooden door,pulls his cloak around him tighter to keep warm,his hair has turned a shade darker because it is wet,when he recieves no reply he bangs again*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NepezN said…
I'm coming! *unbolting the door noises are made and Nepez mutters 'who would be here at this time of night?'. Opens the door and looks at the soaked Jason* can I help you,young man?
Erm... I'm Jason,sir, Jason Hedwich, *looks at the old man thinking he hasn't changed at all since the last time he saw him*
Erica's boy? *looks at him again and smiles slightly* Of course you are, you look just like her,come in come in! You must be cold, *they go inside and he shuts the door*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RamaisaN said…
*Stands on a tall ladder sorting out books on one of the many book cases*
*glances at her not knowing who she is,sits down at a table which Nepez wipes piles of books off the surface*
Ramaisa,get the boy a towel, *sees Jason staring at a newspaper about him being accused of murdering Charlos* I'm sorry about that,I know you're innocent,
*Climbs down the ladder,goes into the kitchen and gets a towel and brings it to Jason*
Thank you, *dries his face and hair*
What can I do for you,Jason?
*takes out the sketch of the death mark from his pocket and puts it on the table in front of Nepez*
Where did you get this? *looks shocked*
It was carved into Charlos' arm the night he died,I know it's purpose and I suspect you know too,do you know why killing Charlos would have been so important to Visarmore?
I don't,but the Shadow Knight's cave will,
That is a myth, a story one's mother tells at night,
No it isn't, *looks at them both* my father took me there when I was a child. I expect you know the story,how the Shadow King wanted to know all the wonders of the world so he sent his knight to collect them all. And when he had all the secrets in his grasp he chose to hide them from the Shadow King in a cave, well I've been to that cave in the forests of Catinshire,
So if I go to this cave I'll find the secret and be able to prove that I didn't kill Charlos,Visarmore did? Brilliant,
Yes but Jason,I want you to find another secret too, *looks at him seriously* As you know we wizards live for centuries,my father was Evan's friend and servant, and he told me that he once heard Evan mention a way to kill Visarmore but he did not have it yet.
I will find it, *gets up and smiles at them* Thank you,I will come to you when I'm leaving, *exits*