Chameron (Chase & Cameron) Contest made for You!

house_whatelse posted on Nov 09, 2008 at 02:50AM
Right now I am an ubiased opinion on shipping and I have sources who back me up on that. So I thought it would be great if the ships have a campaigning contest. Basically you all give reasons why someone who is undecided who wants to ship ONE ship should ship this ship. At the end I will decide who was most convincing group of people, that doesn't mean I'll start shipping though.

RULES
1. Only POSITIVE comments are to be made- only say good things about your ship on your forum. No bashing of other ships at anytime and no showing how they wouldn't work.

PUNISHMENT- If I were to see any bashing of any ships on their forum or on yours I will YANK this contest off as soon as I seen it and the contest will immediately end.

PRIZE- Besides knowing your group did the best at campaigning which doesn't mean your ship is the best it just means you did the best at campaigning, the sole person that I thought had the best comment that pushed the undecided person over the edge will get props.

Lastly, people this is not meant to be taken as a serious thing, it's just a little fun contest people will have fun doing. I'm making things clear right now, Bashing and Fighting = Unhappy HW and unhappy HW isn't always the best thing. So ABSOLUTELY NO BASHING!

Chameron (Chase & Cameron) 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mimika_s said…
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک misanthrope86 said…
OK, I know that I have contributed to other ships, but it looks like Chameron needs some more campaigning!

I like Chameron because they have proven House worng. In one episode, House tells Foreman that he will end up alone, but he says that "Cameron will find somebody, Chase will find 8 different somebodies." From what we have seen of Chameron, Chase is the one who wants to settle down and stay with Cameron, whereas Cameron does not seem entirely satisfied with Chase. So I like that Chase has shown that he really loves Cameron and wants to be with her, despite House's prediction that Chase would be a man-whore.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rainbowedlife said…
Ahahahahhaha... I loved your ending. "... that Chase would be a man-whore." Props!