Childhood Animated Movie Heroines Heroine Outfit Color Game Round 1: Odette's Blue and White Dress

dimitri-06 posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 12:31PM
Inspired by BelleAnastasia's idea i decide to start this game here.

Rules
* Every week I will post site(s) with screencaps (so you can choose your favorite screencap or if the heroine is not well known i'll post some screencaps here in the 'screencaps' section) with a specific Heroine outfit. For example in week one the outfit will be Esmeralda's red outfit, in week 2 Thumbelina's Weeding Gown and so on.
* Each person, who wants to participate needs to change the color of the specific outfit and post their work in this forum. Also only entries with the full outfit will be allowed, If there are no screencaps of the full outfit, it is allowed to enter the contest with a screencap of half the outfit.
* For each color (except for black and white) there is a light and dark version; so for example both light blue and dark blue are acceptable
* Once both the light and the dark versions of a color have been used by 2 participants for a specific outfit, this color cannot be used by another person.
* If an outfit is not originally in one color, participants are allowed to use the colors they want, regardless if anyone before them has used these colors, but no two people are allowed to have the same color combinations.
* The idea is to be creative and change the outfit color as much as possible.
* If somebody submits an image with the same or very similar to the original outfit color, the entry will not be counted.
* The point of the game is to change the color of the outfit, not to change the design. Therefore any editing of the outfit itself is not allowed. Any entry, that has changed anything else apart from the color, will not be counted.

Prizes
* Entries are submitted for a 7 day period, after which a pick is created
* The winner of the pick will receive 1 prop from me

Screencaps
You can use screencaps from these following sites:
*link
*link
*link

If these screencaps does not please you also take screencaps from videos from youtube.

How to change the color?
Now for the beginners, to change a color of an outfit can be very simple, once you find out about how to do it, you can even use paint xD
but for better results I suggest an editing program like Gimp or Photoshop but you can also use picnik and go to the 'tint' section and change the colors, i think it's pretty much simple.

And i hope you will have fun!!

Round 1: Odette's Blue and White Dress (from The Swan Princess)
 Inspired سے طرف کی [b]BelleAnastasia's[/b] idea i decide to start this game here. [u]Rules[/u] * Every week
last edited on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:29PM

Childhood Animated Movie Heroines 9 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dimitri-06 said…
Mine.
 Mine.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Safira-09 said…
heart
normally i absolutely dont have time for this right now, but odettes´awesomeness got me XD
 normally i absolutely dont have time for this right now, but odettes´awesomeness got me XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک chesire said…
Mine.
 Mine.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BelleAnastasia said…
Mine.
 Mine.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Tigressfan10689 said…
Here's mine
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 Here's mine
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alexon31 said…
smile
Here's mine
 Here's mine
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک onceuponaweenie said…
Mine :D
 Mine :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ajotma said…
Screencap was not great quality.
 Screencap was not great quality.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bugbyte98 said…
Here's mine :)
 Here's mine :)