Choices Stories آپ Play Choices سوالات (4)

NCISLuverjk93 posted on Nov 04, 2018 at 03:21AM
credit to @kadencantarella on Tumblr

1. Which book or series is your favorite?

2. If you could live any character’s life, whose would you choose?

3. Who is/are your favorite love interest(s)?

4. What’s an unpopular opinion you have?

5. If you could pitch any book to the Choices team, what would it be?

6. You’re living in the choices-verse. Which characters are in your ultimate squad?

7. It’s heroes vs villains in a crossover series. Who are you choosing to be your MC and who’s on your team? Are you the heroes, villains, or antiheroes? Why?

8. Name one thing you admire about your favorite love interest, and one thing you would change if you could?

9. share a headcanon about a character, ship, book, etc

10. favorite choices pet?

11. Are you currently working on any fan content? Or, if you’re not working on anything, do you have anything you’d like to start on?

12. Which characters would you like to date in real life?

13. Which character do you wish was your best friend irl?

14. Do any characters remind you of people you know in real life?

15. Tell us about a character you would want as an official love interest.

16. What song reminds you of your favorite ship?

17. Which squad is your favorite?

18. Tell us which upcoming book(s) you’re most excited for, and why.

19. Do you have any theories about how characters or plots across the Choices universe may be connected?

20. Tell us about either a favorite original character or main character.
last edited on Nov 05, 2018 at 02:39AM

Choices Stories آپ Play 19 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NCISLuverjk93 said…
Gonna do this one as a daily challenge as well!

1. Which book or series is your favorite?

The Royal Romance series
 Gonna do this one as a daily challenge as well! [b][u]1. Which book یا series is your favorite? [/
2. If you could live any character’s life, whose would you choose?

TRR MC for sure!

Minus the assassins, who wouldn't want her life?! Lol.
Leaving your boring life & crap job to travel to a foreign land to compete for the hand of a charming prince?
Meeting amazing people and making life-long friends? Falling in love along the way? Becoming a Queen (or Duchess)??

Plus I would sell my soul to be with Drake, he's the love of my life, I'm almost jealous of my MC that she got to marry him sdafghhjdg
 [b][u]2. If آپ could live any character’s life, whose would آپ choose? [/u] [i]TRR MC for sure
3. Who is/are your favorite love interest(s)?

Drake Walker is my number one, always. But my top faves are: Drake, Damien Nazario, Zig Ortega, Flynn O'Malley, Ernest Sinclaire, Jax Matsuo, Ben Park, Annabelle Parsons, Prince Hamid, Michael Harrison, Kamilah Sayeed, Adrian Raines..
 [u][b]3. Who is/are your پسندیدہ love interest(s)? [/u] [i]Drake Walker is my number one, always.
4. What’s an unpopular opinion you have?

ES & ILITW are extremely overrated. *hides*
5. If you could pitch any book to the Choices team, what would it be?

zombie apocalypse !!

I think it would be so awesome if done right. Also some sort of hospital/doctor book, could be really cool.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 [b][u]5. If آپ could pitch any book to the Choices team, what would it be? [/u] [i]zombie apocaly
6. You’re living in the choices-verse. Which characters are in your ultimate squad?

This is tough cause I want like all my li's, but okay let me just put all non-lis..

Olivia Nevrakis (TRR), Zephyr (TE), Cole, Horatio & Brooke (LH), Zack Zilberg (TCS), Nadia Park, Khaan Mousavi & Alana Kusuma (PM), Whitlock (TC&tF), Diego, Varyyn, Raj & Michelle (ES), Bianca (AME)

the LI's I would be great friends with: Drake Walker, Maxwell Beaumont, Hana Lee, & King Liam (TRR), Damien Nazario & Hayden Young (PM), Zig Ortega & Kaitlyn Liao (TCS), Ben Park & Mark Collins (LH), Tom Sato, Imogen Wescott & Danni (ILB), Seth Levine (RCD), Flynn O'Malley (VoS), Michael Harrison (HSS), Jax Matsuo, Adrian Raines, Lily Spencer & Kamilah Sayeed (BB)
7. It’s heroes vs villains in a crossover series. Who are you choosing to be your MC and who’s on your team? Are you the heroes, villains, or antiheroes? Why?

Jax Matsuo, Kamilah Sayeed, Adrian Raines, Kenji Katasaros, Damien Nazario, Alana Kusuma, Sloane Washington, Jake McKenzie, Varyyn ; and we'd be the heroes

If we're gonna be like, battling bad guys and stuff anyway.
8. Name one thing you admire about your favorite love interest, and one thing you would change if you could?

Just one thing??? Goodness.... I think what I admire most about him is how loyal and protective he is over the people he cares about. And one thing I would change if I could (which MC was working on!) is how he sees himself, because he should know just how amazing he truly is.
9. share a headcanon about a character, ship, book, etc

When MC gets pregnant (less than a year after book 3 ends), Drake is SO happy. During the pregnancy he's even MORE protective, super attentive (giving foot rubs, going out to get whatever she's craving), worrying about MC getting enough rest, etc. He's cute af, rubbing MC's belly, his hand resting there while they sleep, it drifts there subconsciously all the time, and even talking to the baby when he thinks MC is asleep, one time he's caught & blushes in embarrassment, it doesn't stop him though. When their daughter is finally born, Drake cries tears of happiness. He's an AMAZING dad, completely wrapped around their daughter's finger, as much as he is around MCs, if not more. and she adores him just as much, total daddy's girl.

**I couldn't find a good pregnant!MC x Drake fanart Dx
 [u][b]9. share a headcanon about a character, ship, book, etc [/u] [i]When MC gets pregnant (less
10. favorite choices pet?

Dipper (PM)

Gotta be her, I love that pupper so much! but I love so many of the animals, another fave is the Corgi (TRR)
 [u][b]10. پسندیدہ choices pet? [/u] [i]Dipper (PM)[/b] Gotta be her, I love that pupper so muc
11. Are you currently working on any fan content? Or, if you’re not working on anything, do you have anything you’d like to start on?

Not really, no. I'm not artistic at all, and though I can write pretty well I haven't had motivation in years.. all I can do is make character aesthetic moodboards (which I've uploaded in the fanart section of the club!)
12. Which characters would you like to date in real life?

Drake Walker, Damien Nazario, Zig Ortega, Flynn O'Malley, & Ben Park are the main ones.

But also Ernest Sinclaire, my Hayden Young, Michael Harrison, Jax Matsuo, Tom Sato.. probs others, there're so many amazing choices li's!
 [b][u]12. Which characters would آپ like to تاریخ in real life? [/u] [i]Drake Walker, Damien Nazar
13. Which character do you wish was your best friend irl?

MAXWELL BEAUMONT

Hands down, the ultimate Choices bff! But there are so many characters I'd love to be best friends with.
 [b][u]13. Which character do آپ wish was your best friend irl? [/u] [i] MAXWELL BEAUMONT[/b] H
14. Do any characters remind you of people you know in real life?

Off the top of my head.. not really?? Maybe if I think about it for a while.
15. Tell us about a character you would want as an official love interest.

I've been lucky so far and anyone I was interested in was already an LI, heh. But some I think should be: Olivia (TRR), Alana & Khaan (PM), Bianca (AME), Noah & Dan (ILITW), Horatio (LH), Whitlock (TC&tF), Yvonne & Michelle (ES)..

And I was kinda disappointed when Zephyr (TE) was just revealed not to be an LI, but I'm not asking for him to be, because I fully respect his aro-ace orientation!! :D
16. What song reminds you of your favorite ship?

Little Light - Lewis Watson is so perfectly Drake Walker x MC (TRR)

Staring at the clouds, looking for a silver lining
I was caught in a cocoon but now you got me feeling butterflies
Dreaming in the lows, I never thought I'd see this high
Now I'm shooting for the moon, you're calling me a lunar light

Staring at the roots, nobody there to help me grow
I was longing for the rain, you were the flood that made me overflow
A stranger to my skin, but now I'm braver in my bones
You see I'm shooting for the moon, you're painting me in indigo

And all my worries, disintegrating
And I've been waiting, I've been waiting

And all my days were young and wasted,
When I was waiting, oh for you
And all the plans that I've been chasing are always fading
But ever since I found you
A little light is breaking through

Also Whiskey & Wine, I forget the artist.

The video won't embed for some reason but link
17. Which squad is your favorite?

TRR squad, handsdown!

They're my babies, all of them. Bertrand & Olivia, too! I love a lot of other squads too tho: PM, BB, TCatF, DD, & VoS being the main ones, but also LH, TE, HSS, TCS..
 [u][b]17. Which squad is your favorite? [/u] [i]TRR squad, handsdown![/b] They're my babies, al
18. Tell us which upcoming book(s) you’re most excited for, and why.

Desire & Decorum book 2 ; because I love all the LI's so much, especially my sweet Mr. Sinclaire, and book 1 left on a cliffhanger, so I need to see what happens next!

Also Bloodbound book 2.
 [u][b]18. Tell us which upcoming book(s) you’re most excited for, and why.[/u] [i]Desire & Decor
19. Do you have any theories about how characters or plots across the Choices universe may be connected?

Not really, apart from the obvious ones: TC&tF is actually a tv show, any books that include Hartfeld are in the same universe..