Chris Pine Chris's New Movie

CallingCasey posted on Jul 18, 2008 at 05:48PM
I got to see Bottleshock at a special screening and Chris is so hott!!! The movie is awesome also....very funny and Chris is awesome in it! Check out the trailer on the website www.bottleshockthemovie.com

Chris Pine 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sndrchang said…
I saw it too at Seattle Film Festival. I really liked it and everyone applauded after the screening. Im glad its getting good reviews! Hott for sure :).
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک johne12 said…
I love chris pine, and can't wait for this movie to come out. It's gonna be great. The cinematography looks amazing, and the soundtrack sounds awesome. Can't wait for it to come out. The original website is www.bottleshockthemovie.com, it'll tell you when the movie is coming out and where.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Themonkeyqueen said…
I saw princess diarys 2 but am not familiar with any of his other stuff. I just love Star Trek and am trying to support the new movie as chris Pine is playing Kirk. Hope he does a good job. None of the actors look the same as the old but I am still looking forward to seeing it. It is doubtful that there will be another trekkie movement, but I'm onboard if there is. Maybe I'll buy some funny ears and go to the conventions. LOL!