Chuck Chuck Vs the Lethal Weapon

Councilman posted on Mar 10, 2009 at 10:32AM
I might have renamed it Chuck Vs Being Brain less.
Sarah remained true to Chuck and Cole picked up on it, I think. But after giving good advise to Morgan about Anna, he tells Sarah he's crazy about her and can't move in with her. That is nuts. He's back in poor Chuck mode instead of using the situation to his advantage. It would have been a nice at the end for Sarah to tell Chuck to shut up then kiss him. Afterwords saying besides we're under orders Chuck. Then walk into the house with him.

Chuck 2 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CSIYiota said…
heart
well that would certainly be the ideal thing, but i don't think that they were under the right circumstances.... Sarah just saw Cole leaving-we gotta admit that he had a little sth for him- and then the general orders a 24-surveillance for Chuck etc.
I am a huge fan of Chuck-ande respectively of their relationship so i wouldn't want to see them make up right now....
We will have to wait a little....I think that they're going to make up this season (again not sure?) so....
We'll just have to wait a little more!!!!!!!
Chuck and Sarah deserve to be together!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Councilman said…
smirk
I just wish the writers would make up their minds. I can understand a few ups and downs in any relationship but to have so many so fast and sooner or later a breaking point is reached. Once that point comes in real life that's it. But here we have the TV fantasy but it's wearing thin.
Don't get me wrong I love the show wouldn't miss it, but it would really be nice for someone to have a good semi normal relatonship. We know Casey isn't likely to have on e thinking people in love are suckers. I remember that from Chuck Vs the Cougers. And to think before I saw it I thought it was going to be about older women coming after Chuck. lol