Chuck CHUCK TO BE CONTINUED!

Councilman posted on Apr 28, 2009 at 10:54AM
I'm sure you all saw it at the end of Chuck Vs the Ring when To be Continued poped on the screen.
This was the one of the best TV show episodes ever in the history of TV. I just knew that in the end Chuck would flash and things would sort of go back to normal. But i never for a minute guessed Chuck would learn to kick ass a good or better than Casey. Wow I am excited about what's next. The stage has been set for the team to go all over the world od what ever they want. Buy more is no more however it means the end of all the people there and Morgan is still headed for the Islands. But all that can change. Chuck became the real spy he never wanted to be. He also said out loud that he loves Sarah. Now he needs to tell her and she him. They will both be equals and love id in the air.
I just hope to goodness the To Be Continued is real.
Id so I personally want to thank everyone who helped make it so, as you can tell by the number of posts and threads I start I am a huge fan. I have to watch this one again and again.
last edited on Apr 29, 2009 at 11:36AM

Chuck 8 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک callstories said…
I'm so excited. I was hoping Chuck would become a real spy! Let's hope it's really continutes. I'm going to Subway today just to support Chuck! Check out the video of Zach taking everyone to Subway. If that's what we have to do, I will eat lots of footlongs. link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Councilman said…
smirk
Good for you it's one of the ways I posted for us to support Chuck through the sponsors. I know it works and I will check out the video.
Chuck didn't just become a real Kick ass spy we have no idea what all his dad added to the intersect that we will find about over a several episodes. One thing is for sure the General will welcome him back. Just one thing that is of concern and that is Fulcrum wants him dea., If Roark was telling the truth. I can't wait to see if Chuck can shoot as well as he can use kung fu. It would be neat to have him become the super hero without limitations. I noticed he took out at at least 5 bad guys that's about equal to the beef cake Cole. That's another thing these bad guys were not Fulcrum. Who the heck are they and how big a threat are they going to pose. We already know that like Fulcrum they have infiltrated the Marines for sure and parts of the intelligence community. It's going to be a bumpy ride but I can't wait. But what I want to see most if Chuck and Sarah follow up the love we all know they have for each other.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cjr24 said…
I loved the callback to "The Matrix" when Chuck said "I know Kung Fu." That just made the episode for me.
smirk
I am so encouraged by the supporters of this show I can hardly contain my joy. We now have so much to look foreword to it's not even funny. Devon is on Chucks side. Morgan and all of the Buy More Crew is history. Or are they? Chuck needs a cover job. Bryce was a Bank executive. What is Chucks going to be? Could there be a little Chuck in the future once Chuck and Sarah get together thanks to Morgan being a condom thief? Or should I keep the speculation to my self?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
smirk
I posted on another thread; All indications are Chuck will be back for the 3rd season. That being said we seem to have had a possitive effect for which those tens of thousands who were involved in the effort to save it are to be thanked.
It seems unlikely they would add To Be Continued to the end of the season finale. I believe it was put there to indicate to those of us who were working so hard to save it that we can rest assured that we were successful. I'm hopeful this is the case.
smirk
With all the Fans viewing the Topic it would sure be nice to read what many of you thought about this Episode.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Chuckster said…
big smile
Without question in my little nerd mind Chuck is now the biggest hero in Geekville U.S.A. and I nominate him for King of all Geekdom with Sarah as his Queen.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BondJBond said…
wink
As hard as it is for me to agree with a fan who's a geek I must concur that Charles has become a formidable force to deal with. And I myself being a fan from afar I would say to Mr. Bartowski I tip my hat to you sir and will recommend to Her Majesty that she Knight you. I will with that in mind refer to him from now on as Sir Charles I. Bartowski knight of the realm.