Chuck Chuck Still On Monday Nights???

Sunnysun033 posted on May 19, 2009 at 10:07PM
From what I've read all over the internet, Chuck will be returning on Friday nights at 8pm. However, I just watched Lexington, Kentucky's local news, which stated that Chuck will be returning on Monday nights at 8pm, but with one condition. It will not be returning until after the 2010 Winter Olympics. Now this doesn't make sense to me at all! Why start it after the Olympics? That's in January or something! Why not just start it around September and continue it after the Olympics? I hope that I have my facts wrong though. I do know for a fact that Heroes will be on Mondays at 8pm. Maybe Heroes ends early before the Olympics? Who really knows these days!?! We will be getting more information on this topic and more in the weeks to come. Keep on campaigning though. Chuck is signed on for 13 episodes, but if all you deticated Chuck fans keep on fighting, we may see another 10 or so episodes added! So keep up the good work! SAVE CHUCK! SAVE THE WORLD! (Haha. I'm also a Heroes fan as well)!

Chuck 4 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Councilman said…
smirk
If you go to this site and read what it has to say you'll see Chuck being listed on Friday nights. Don't know if it's true but I just hope they don't put it up at the same time as Psych or Monk.
link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک swimswamswum said…
That's not true, Councilman.

Chuck will return after the Olympics in February in it's original tim-slot
(Mondays at 8)

It was either Fridays (which makes it a DEFINITE goner) or mid-season at it's usual time.

And if you look, Heroes will take up Chuck's slot and this idiotic new show (that will most likely fail and be cancelled) Trauma will replace Heroes original 9PM time.

Then, at mid-season Chuck will take back it's time-slot and we get Chuck!

Also, if you look at the new shows that NBC is going to premiere, all of them will obviously fail.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک swimswamswum said…
big smile
Oh, and there is a possible 22-full season order if the ratings are good.

So, if you want another 9-episodes, then WATCH!!! Or have someone who has the Nielsen box(I just found out that they existed today on a YT comment, :P ) and have them watch Chuck!

We need ratings! (Oh, and buy more Subway! psst they sponsor)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Councilman said…
smirk
swimswamswum; Thank you for some reason every time I go to an NBC site my PC shuts down. I 'm glad to hear Chuck won't be on Fridays because I have two programs I'm a big fan of Chuck & Psych. I watch a number of others that I like but these two are the best. As I posed elsewhere the Nielsen ratings are flawed and I would have thought that the unbelievable out pouring of support Chuck received from Fans should have convinced NBC of that. The old system of people keeping a diary of what they watched was no better than the new boxes used in showing what a whole family is watching from hour to hour. I've seen the same inequities in Arbitron, Radio's answer to Nielsen. A station that didn't pay them for a copy of the local ratings was always at the bottom in listener ship until the station Manager payed for it one month and suddenly and miraculously one morning show went from the bottom to the top of the ratings as was suspected from the start and had been reflected in the attention given by the local press. I know this to a fact because I was intimately involved in that show.