Chuck Chuck Versus the سوفی, لٹانا Lock

Councilman posted on Oct 20, 2010 at 04:10AM
I have got to stop being surprised with the story lines that keep getting better.

Can you believe Casey could be Morgans Father in law? Wow over the top funny and yet kind of cool the way everyone is coming together and even dumb ass Morgan got to play selfless hero and in saving everyone and Casey twice really Casey not only approved of Morgan and Alex getting together smoothed over the little problem they had.

I'm not to thrilled that Chuck gets shot next week but since he is the Star and NBC just signed a contract for the full season of i believe 24 episodes Chuck will be fine but I fear Sarah may have to kill Mom Bartowski. I sure hope not.

I would love to have Sarah start keeping a secret from Chuck about 3/4 of the way into the season and not go anywhere with it until next season when she starts to show that she too is is going to have a little Sarah or Chuck Jr. that would be very nice and Ellie could be the nanny and take care of baby Bartowski whe Chuch and Sarah are on missions.

Just wishful thinking I just have this thing about romance and love for my imaginary friends especially for Sarah because of the way she had to live with her Dad the Con man, Darn come to think of it no one had a normal life as a kid on this show they all come from broken families except Awesome.

Anyway next week we get to meet mom.

Now this is a babe in the first degree.
 I have got to stop being surprised with the story lines that keep getting better. Can آپ believe C

Chuck 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Sunnysun033 said…
Haha Sounds cool :)
It would be pretty funny to see Sarah hide a child from Chuck. Ahahahaha That would be awesome.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک huddygirl2 said…
wait Sara's pregnant where did you get that and sorry but think of the show right now Sarah is still learning about "putting her Roots drown" not to michten to many things are going around with Awesome JR and Mary yeah there are going to have a kid but not right now.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Councilman said…
smirk
My Dear,
huddygirl2, we did not say Sarah was expecting it was speculation and sort of speculation and playing what if.

Sunnysun033 of course you are right trying to hide something like that is impossible for a woman who looks like Sarah past two months if that. She's in shall we say excellent shape.
 My Dear, huddygirl2, we did not say Sarah was expecting it was speculation and sort of speculation