Classic Disney Classic Disney : Ask a character why (?)

cuteasprincie posted on Aug 14, 2012 at 03:17PM
I found this on Disney Princess Spot and I decided to post it here too.{Courtesy : SweetPea2007}

It goes like this :

1. Let's pretend the characters in the classic movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
e.g. Simba what if you were the son of Scar?

3. The next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
e.g.Simba : I would love to DIE instead of being the son of that RUFFIAN!

Genie what if you may be always be trapped in the lamp?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

ENJOY!

Classic Disney 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SarahCorine said…
Genie: I'd make the best out of it!

Pocahontas, were you scared at all when you jumped off the cliff?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SweetPea2007 said…
Pocahontas: Of course not, I do it ALL the time! You should try it....it is a lot of fun and freeing!

Scar, how did you get your scar and what was your name before you got it?Or were you born with it?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک betterthanlife said…
I got my name scar from my mom..so i was born with the name..i became very angry with it....well thats where i got my temper
..........i got my scar sometime before simba was born when my other brother Kularaha died and my mother became a little crazy for sometime...............

Morph how do you morph??
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک