Crash and Spyro ATTENTION CRASH FANS!!

crazycoco23 posted on Feb 05, 2011 at 11:58PM
Hello.if u heard Spiritwolf1011 is going to do a CRASH BANDICOOT MARATHON!!!!!!!!!!!!!go on the crash bandicoot fan club,click forums and click on the forum that says ATTENTION ALL CRASH FANS!!!!!for more info.(remember:this is a CRASH BANDICOOT MARATHON ONLY!!!!!!NOT SPYRO!!!!(sorry for inconvienence).they need as many viewers as possible so please watch.itll be on ustream.com definatly but the marathon will either be on a weekend in april or the first weekend in may(try to not get confused cause it will most likely be on a weekend.)also,there will be xtreme dares and raffles.u can win a crash t shirt and u could win a japanese ps1 game of crash.may be ctr.Also,ADVERTISE!!!!help get as many viewers as possible!!Announce it on youtube!Other clubs on fanpop!(especially crash clubs)!AND if u do u will be entered in the raffles FOR FREE!!!(i already did but i actually want to help).SO PLEASE!!!TELL UR FRIENDS!!!ANYONE WHO MAY BE INTERESTED!!DONT MISS OUT!!!and for the xtreme dares try and suggest of some.Post it to Spiritwolf1011 cause they need som;once again go on crash bandicoot fan club click forums and click on ATTENTION ALL CRASH FANS!!!why are they doing dares,u ask?they need to donate money to an organization for a good cause,like money for haiti to help the victims recover from the earthquake.THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!from,crazycoco23

Crash and Spyro 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shadowcrash007 said…
got it
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Spiritwolf1011 said…
big smile
WOW!! Your really supporting this!!! THANKS!! One thing you forgot to metion though is that there will be a Spyro game played after all the crash games. Just wanted to let you know.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک crazycoco23 said…
big smile
oooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!i new i waz forgetting something!!got it,buddy!!:)and itz no problem at all...itz kinda fun!!!!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک