Crash Bandicoot I Have some BAD News.....(YES This is related to the Crash Bandicoot Marathon)

Spiritwolf1011 posted on Apr 14, 2011 at 10:58PM
I am very dissappointed to tell this to all of you and I am also sorry that this needs to happen but, we are postponing the marathon for three main reasons: 1. We have a big research paper thats gonna be due soon and many final exams. 2. We don't have everything prepared yet and we don't think we can get it all ready on time. 3. The people in our group, NOT INCLUDING ME!!!, are starting to quit sense we have so much to do and they said that they would rather do it during the summer. Now I am COMPLETELY sorry about this but here's the good news. WE ARE NOT ABANDONING IT!!!! We are deciding that we are going to do it during the summer in June. We don't know which day but possibly 2 weeks after school's out for us. This is probably a good thing too because we will most likely get more viewers this way. We are still going to do what we were going to do previously so don't worry. We're still having the prizes and dares and all that. We may even improve it. But it is no longer going to be on April 29. I am really sorry to those of you who were hoping ot watch it on that day but look forward to it during the summer. You may even have more free time since of this. PLEASE forgive us for having to change the date at the last minute. We promise we will make it all up to you in June.
IM VERY SORRY!!! - Spiritwolf1011

Crash Bandicoot 13 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bandicoot23 said…
big smile
that sounds good to me
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک crazycoco24 said…
meh
WAT???wat the hell do u mean "uh..that sounds good to me?" i just saw this post a minute ago and i even posted on the crash wall "DID I MISS THE MARATHON????????"cause i wasnt online the day it waz supposed to be on {Long story short},so now i feel dumb.anyway i aint yellin acha om just sayin.:)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک crazycoco24 said…
oh and spiritwolf i'll try to help out with the marathon.:)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
crying
did i miss the marthon i was gone and did not have a computer
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Spiritwolf1011 said…
crying
You didn't miss it. In fact it never happened. Our group broke up at the last minute. Now I have to find a new team. I am PRAYING I can try again during the new school year when I get new members. I am COMPLETELY sorry for all the incovenience. The two members we lost just quit sense they were tired of trying to do this marathon after failing two time. But the other member and I are still gonna try and go for it. This is really important to me. I feel like I haven't done anything really good in my life yet, so if I did this then I would finally be able to say I did something good for the sake of others. IM REALLY SORRY!!! I SWEAR I will make this happen. I swear on my life!
wink
well i do not know if it helps but i will become a member of the group if it is possible. and do no bro it is fine just try your hardest and if it does not happen at least you could say i tried my hardest.
cool
You can be a member of the team if you want. Though there are usually qualifications to be on the team, your an exception because you have stayed with it from the beginning and you have tried to help in many ways so please reply when you can because I think it would be awesome for you to be a member of the team.
big smile
thank you man i feel anored i will be a member just tell me something to do. And i will try to get done as fast has i can because i have football practice from 5 to 7 30 pm but i will get it done.
big smile
ok lets see....I only need one t-shirt design. I got the rest done and I'm starting to get them on the shirts themselves soon. And we need to see what would be good for a grand prizes, ideas would be nice. If you ask me I think maybe japanese copies of the first three crash games would be good. Or at least one of them. And thanks for joining the team!
laugh
ok well i think i sent you like 5 desighs so pick your favroite one and if you didnt get the email let me know. I think that that is a great grand prize heck i want to try to win but i do not know if i am a loud if i am on the team. And i would really aprshate you letting me on the team crash firs stared when i was born so he is like my brother i guess.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 90sfan said…
wait a minute wat?ive actually been wondering about this too.unfortunately i also didnt have a computer either for a while and i had no idea all of this happened.wen i made that last comment though i still ha a computer but a while after i didnt but i want to REALLY try to help out too,for real this time.I want to team up with you and bandicoot23.once again sorry i kinda screamed acha with that other comment a few months ago,bandicoot23, but really is there anything i can do to help out,guyz?(ps ive gotten over the whole talking like a boy thing i used to do).so wat do you say?pls reply at your earliest convience.Thanks guys!(pss i have a new user name if you want to contact me through fanpop.it is 90sfan.well obviously,tehee.i was crazycoco23)im willing to do watever it takes to help for real now.you have my word.since two people abandoned the marathon,two new people will help,spiritwolf1011,and thats bandicoot23 and me.ill totally help you guys.count me in.
cool
Yeah the marathon isn't cancelled. its just postponed until I can get enough members. I just need three members(besides me)so I only need to find one more since you and bandicoot23 are in another area. I've also gotta raise some money for the prizes and...uh...I forgot the other thing. I think it was something to do with dares or somethin. anyhow Im glad you want to be part of the team. We can use the help. Im guessing you also want to commentate on it. That's what bandicoot23 doing too. But if you are, you'll need a microphone. It might be a while before we can do the marathon though because an old member was the one with the camera we were going to use, so I need to get a new one. I have a feeling Im gonna get one for Christmas because dad said he might get me one so, YAY! Anyhow thanks for wanting to help. We need the support. We have a website. The link should be on my wall. If Im wrong just let me know and Ill give you the link to the website.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 90sfan said…
alrighty then!i can ask for a MICROPHONE for christmas or my bday cuz its a few days after christmas.im also getting a new desktop for xmas this year so thats perfect.ill totally check out yr website AND ill think of some pretty cool dares that i can email to uthrough fanpop.so thats sweet,as long as we can get on track quick btw sorry for replying a little late AGAIN but i can only use my computer if i go to barns and noble.i really hope we can get this marathon started soon.and since its thanksgiving vacation,i have plenty of time to do this!thx for letting me on yr team,btw.CUZ WE CANT GIVE UP YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)