Criss Angel CRISS ANGEL...PERFECT? YUP

misscangel posted on Jan 07, 2008 at 08:44PM
JUST LIKE EVERYBODY SAYS WHATEVER HE TOUCHES...HE DOES IT WELL...HE'S PERFECT.

Criss Angel 10 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک arzooabed said…
of course he is perfect!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AngelStyle said…
I love his tricks, he does them so perfect i agree. Like its all so easy to him.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک prisonbreak247 said…
No one is perfect
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CrissmyAngel said…
to prisonbreak247, ya, no person is perfect. But hes an angel so he is perfect! =D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MagicManic said…
I like him because he's NOT perfect and normal. Criss has a unique style that is great to watch. He does perfect his style...I'll give him that.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AngelGirlie said…
I like his whole style and he's actually very funny and has a great personality
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک serrena3 said…
heart
OHH Hel Ya He Got Hot Body&Awesome Love Him
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Mindfreak13 said…
big smile
Omg!,yes Criss is so perfect everthing he does is just amazing
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sawfan13 said…
smile
Criss may look perfect,(take that back he DOES look perfect..*drools*), but he is human and like all humans he isn't perfect. If Criss was perfect he wouldn't have really funny bloopers from his show, or make mistakes. But that's what's so cool about him though. He isn't afraid of being himself or slightly messing up. He is however a perfectionist, but very different from being perfect. Seriously, I'm not trying to sound like a total smart ass here, I'm just making an opinion. Don't agree? Fine, I'm cool with it. But I love his kind and funny personality and his perseverence, about working hard and being the best he can be. He also tries to be an inspiration for not only the young generation, but for anyone. But like I said, my opinion.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک arcticflake said…
sad
Almost perfect. only problem is he's married