CSI:NY New_Spot_Look [CLOSED]

nikki8green6 posted on May 02, 2012 at 05:16PM
Allot of fans think it's time for a link . So here is where you all can post your suggestions.

BANNERS {CLOSED}
* Banners should measure 800pixels x 100pixels so they won't be distorted if it is chosen as spot banner.
* If you did not make the banner you are suggesting then you should have permission from the person who did.
* The banner should be CSI: NY related

ICONS {CLOSED}
* All icons should measure 150pixels x 150pixels, 200pixels x 200pixels, 250pixels x 250pixels or 300pixels x 300pixels. (No images for icon suggestion should be over 300pixels)
* If you did not make the icon you are submitting please have permission from the person who did.
* All icons should be CSI: NY related.

MOTTOS {OPEN}
* All mottos should be about CSI: NY.
last edited on Feb 25, 2013 at 10:31PM

CSI:NY 13 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nikki8green6 said…
I will be making a pick for banners first because they take longer to make. I will post a deadline for submitting banners once there are a few submitted. The pick will be open for voting for 2 weeks and once the new banner is up I will make a pick for the new spot icon. If you have any questions just ask.
Here's a banner I made a few days ago.... working on another one with Adam and Sid included.
 Here's a banner I made a few days ago.... working on another one with Adam and Sid included.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vaso789 said…
Wow... awesome banner, I'm speechless!! But I'd like to see the other one witch includes Adam and Sid. I wish I could make one too but I'd never try it.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I've gone ahead and opened the forum for spot icon submissions as well as spot banner submissions...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vaso789 said…
I think you should update the banner. It's been too long, no one else is going to enter another one and I really like it.
I think maybe we should update the icon first so that people can get use to a change.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Smiley25 said…
Can we post more than one icon, banner or motto? Or is it one per person?
At this point, since no one else seems to want to submit anything, you can submit more than one icon. Once a few more icons are submitted I'll go ahead and make the pick....
Here's an icon I made a while ago....
 Here's an شبیہ I made a while ago....
Here's one of mine
 Here's one of mine
And another one:
 And another one:
I'll make the pick for new spot icon Friday.....
 I'll make the pick for new spot شبیہ Friday.....
New spot icon; link