Damon & Bonnie Damon Bonnie Spoilers / Speculations

Lempicka posted on Oct 08, 2011 at 09:51AM
A place where we can post and talk about the last spoilers !

Got any Bonnie scoop on The Vampire Diaries? I feel like we've barely seen her this season. — Jessica
NATALIE: She may want to make herself even scarcer. Why? Her absentee mom is coming to town! And from what we understand, Abby Bennett is quite a handful. Bonnie definitely gets her fiery determination from her mother. But it'll be a fruitful visit, backstory-wise. We'll finally learn what led Abby to abandon her daughter.

Question: Do you have any news about a possible hook-up between Damon and Bonnie on The Vampire Diaries? I know it happens in the books. —Giovanni

Ausiello: Is there anything in the books about a romance between Bonnie and a charismatic-yet-troubled duded named Jamie? Because I’m fairly certain that’s happening. Not so sure about Damon-Bonnie.

Jaimie, Bonnie new love interest is coming in episode 12 Robert Ri'chard (played Mason on Veronica Mars) is taking on the potentially recurring role of Jamie when the hit show returns in January.

You can read more here: link

Hi Sandra! How are you today? I hope all is well. Now, with the courtesies out of the way, I was hoping you had some Bonnie scoopage. :D — Mary

When Mandi Bierly spoke to Julie Plec yesterday about the midseason finale, she got some extra details on what fans can expect when Bonnie’s mom, Abby Bennett (Persia White), makes her debut in episode 12, which Plec said she’s currently writing. “In our show, we’ve met a series of Bennett witches. Obviously it is something that seems to have been passed down from generation to generation,” she says. “The lineage of these witches, with Grams and Emily Bennett, has been very important to our show, and Bonnie’s heritage has been very important to the mythology. So it’s about time that we ask ourselves who her mother is, and what her mother might be capable of as a witch or not a witch, and where the hell she is.” Also juicy? We will find out exactly what’s been keeping Mama away from Mystic Falls and her daughter.
 A place where we can post and talk about the last spoilers ! ►[b][u]Got any Bonnie scoop on The
last edited on Jan 06, 2012 at 06:52PM

Damon & Bonnie 531 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 531

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lempicka said…
- 3x11 "Our Town"
Stills : link

- 3x12 "The Ties That Bind"
PERSIA WHITE GUEST STARS AS BONNIE’S MOTHER — Bonnie (Kat Graham) believes her recurring dreams about Klaus’ (Joseph Morgan) coffins will tell her how he can be killed. The dreams also lead Bonnie to a reunion with her mother, Abby (guest star Persia White, “Girlfriends”), whom Bonnie hasn’t seen for 15 years. At Abby’s remote farmhouse, Bonnie and Elena (Nina Dobrev) meet Jamie (guest star Robert Ri’chard, “One on One”), the young man Abby took in years earlier. Bonnie’s sudden appearance catches Abby off-guard, but she does her best to explain the past. Tyler (Michael Trevino) turns to an unexpected ally in his quest to regain his free will. Damon (Ian Somerhalder) is intrigued by Alaric’s (Matt Davis) new friend, Dr. Fell (guest star Torrey Devitto), and Klaus continues his bitter negotiations with Stefan (Paul Wesley) over control of the coffins containing his family members. John Dahl directed the episode written by Brian Young (#312).

- 3x13 "Bringing out the dead"
3x14: Dangerous Liaisons
3x15: All My Children
3x16: 1911

last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pattykirsche said…
hmmm
DB 3x07, right? #ufa
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک elinochka said…
I have a feeling there will be a Monnie triangle -_-
With Matt/Jeremy and Bonnie? wEll, Bonnie seems to have a "lot" of scenes with Matt but I doubt it will be more than friendship cause Bonnie is already stuck with a freaking quadriangle(?)meaning :Vicki, Anna,Jer and her.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kurenai24 said…
I actually feel like Beremy is going to end this season and they're rebuilding on the Matt and Bonnie friendship. I don't know why but I feel like were gonna get a Matt/Bonnie/Damon triangle in seasons to come,....starting with this season. I feel we will get some Matt/Bonnie interaction maybe even start to see Matt developing a crush on Bonnie while Bonnie and Damons relationship turns into a friendship....either we see it this season or it continues through to the next season.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک damongirlfriend said…
meh
^^ I hope that

I really like that matt and Bonnie have scenes
but this is so mean
I need bamon not monnie

but for other part I like that matt appears more
matt is my favorite character of the books and I miss his book personality
Looks like Matt is definitely going to be a part of the gang now he knows about the supernaturall stuff.But I keep wondering, if he is going to be useful..I like Matt too but I can't see what he could add at the plot. :/
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Tigerlily888 said…
I'd love a Matt/Bonnie/Damon triangle! Well as long as Bonnie doesn't get with Matt!

MY VERDICT on the triangle (if it happened): Bonnie breaks up with Jeremy and Matt begins to like Bonnie although Bonnie doesn't return his feelings. Damon also starts to like Bonnie and then the guys battle it out. Damon wins :) of course!
^^sounds plausible

I know people hate triangles but this show is not gonna get rid of their use of triangles any time soon and one of the triangles that was involved in the books was the Matt/Bonnie/Damon triangle and so I feel like the writers might be setting us up for it in a slower way.
And question, but what did Matt do in the books, like did he contribute to anything or was he just a human character that was part of the gang?
kiss
He was just a human character who had a crush on Bonnie and that was part of the gang :)
Also I added a pic of Kat on set ( 3x06 ).
link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک beepo123 said…
cool
I love those pics of Kat on set. It's about time she finally got some real screen time. I'm so happy because it seems like Bonnie will be featured heavily for the next couple of episodes.

And I really can't wait for 3x07! Although I don't want to get my hopes up for anything. Even though we are pretty much guaranteed a Bamon scene now, I don't want to expect anything too amazing. I tried not to let myself get excited for 2x18 (even though it was pretty hard not to get excited with the awesome promo pics we got from that episode) and I was so surprised at what amazing scenes we got.

I'm still excited and hoping for the best from 3x07, because for us any small scene between them is still great, but I won't let myself get too excited so then I can hopefully be pleasantly surprised :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک elena1 said…
heart
I would like see that damon begins to call Matt "Mutt" like in the books
heart
Kat looks truly beautiful in those pics-thanks for the upload! She just lights up the screen and makes me want to watch more and more! :)
LOVE you Kat-she brought Bonnie alive and is the ONLY Bonnie!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bangelusfan said…
cool
I agree with elena1, I'd love that too :D
Sneak peek for next episode:

So glad Katherine mentione Bonnie and the ghosts!Mean Damon will probably be involved in this storyline!
Also , who is in the car? :O
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kindhiya3 said…
i think jeremy is in the car......
Yes me too because "Damon (Ian Somerhalder) convinces Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) that he can use his new connection to the other side to help find a way to defeat Klaus"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 01trugirl said…
plus bonnie told kat all about jeremy being able to see the dead so yeah I am positive its jeremy.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک itsbamonbiotch said…
In the new episode Damon knows about Jeremy's "connection" to the other side, so I wonder if Bonnie will come up in their conversation..idk i have a feeling Damon's gunna be all like "what does the little witch think about this" or something lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kindhiya3 said…
cool
Thats would be great if damon said something like that
BTW great idea @itsbamonbiotch
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 1beaut said…
We haven't had bamon scenes in foreverrrr and that's why I was happy that Katherine even mentioned Bonnie's name in front of Damon. First she said "little birdie" and I was like, "Sayyy her name!" Then she did and I felt accomplished. haha
So we all know a major character is suppose to die (again) this season and I was watching a clevver tv interview and supposedly this chick who was getting interviewed thinks Bonnie will be the one to die.

If Bonnie is the one to die I won't be wasting my time on this show any more.

There are many reasons why you shouldn't kill Bonnie off but lets use an easy one......she's the only witch.

Anyway I always figured Jeremy would be the major death since after this season, what more can you do with the character.....I mean Alaric's our vampire hunter we really don't need another one but then again Elena's family member (Jenna) just died last season so they may keep him.

But yeah it's either: Jeremy, Alaric, Matt or even Caroline.

And the reason I said Caroline is because as a vampire she can't really get pregnant like she did in the books and I really can't see a storylien for her outside of Tyler and we already have vampires on this show (alot at that) Add to the fact that she is well liked and is considered a major character....this might be a big shocker.

Either way I just want Bonnie alive at the end of the season, I mean they killed her last season....can they give the girl a break. Anyway I just want TVD to stop trying to "shock" people by killing off characters.
cool
I have a feeling that it will be Katherine who dies this season. I think she will come face to face with Rebekah, and Rebekah will get jealous or something because Katherine has been looking after Stefan and she'll kill Katherine. Just a theory though.

I saw that interview too and the lady who thought Bonnie would die had no credible source or spoiler to go on, she was just speculating. I don't think Bonnie will die. They already tried to pull that crap with us last season, I don't think the writers would try it again. Bonnie is too much of a major player, especially this season because from what KW/JP say and other spoilers, Bonnie is gonna be featured a lot.
laugh
THE ORIGINAL FAMILY — With help from Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Bonnie (Kat Graham), Alaric (Matt Davis) tries to decipher the meaning behind his recent discovery. Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Rebekah (guest star Claire Holt) engage in a mean-girl power struggle, until Rebekah finally reveals some of her family’s ancient secrets and the violent past she shares with Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies). Damon (Ian Somerhalder) tries a reckless new approach to make a breakthrough with Stefan (Paul Wesley), and they’re both surprised by an unlikely ally. J. Miller Tobin directed the episode with teleplay by Caroline Dries & Julie Plec and story by Nick Wauters (#308).

YAY! This will be the fourth episode in a row featuring Bonnie in it. That has to be some kind of record or something on TVD.
An other preview
rainy
Oh for god sake...Monnie in the preview and no Bamon! This is getting ridiculous! Everyone with Bonnie except Damon! :(
+1 Tigerlily :( I wish they would give us plenty of DB scenes already. I love MAtt but I have no interest at all in Monnie.

The good thing is, Bonnie is hanging more and more with the gang :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 1beaut said…
Question. On the preview on 3x05, how do they get in school at night? haha
Caroline hypnotizes the guardian of the school so she can have the keys =)

I think lol
What am I saying? there is a witch, a werevolf and a vampire. They don't need keys to oper doors lol
Spoilers: the hunter phantom
OMG! so cute, ppl read the page 83, poor Bonnie....forshading bamon moments :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک elinochka said…
she might ship Klonnie too
link

Stills for episode 7.No Bonie but Stefna looks hot :D
NEW SPOILER :

David Gallagher (7th Heaven) will show up as a werewolf who has a run-in with Klaus. Lilly Roberson will play a potential love interest for Tyler. Claire Holt (Pretty Little Liars) will be a vampire from Stefan's past. And Danielle Panabaker (who co-starred in Friday the 13th with Supernatural's Jared Padalecki) will play a witch who's also a vampire (a vampwitch).

Source :link

A vampwitch..You guys..:O Remember when JP joked about it during the season final(1x22?)

Just the fact that vampwitch exists int he show is a HUGE step !
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LuCe60bis said…
:P Ah that's SO good, a vampwitch is possible, then Bonnie and Damon will live together, young and beautiful, until the end of time <3 so romantic :P hihi
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FrenchGiirl said…
A vampwitch ? Okay this is really interesting.

And I'm excited to see Bonnie's mom showing up (although I kinda wanted to see her dad first) :D
M-T-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Lucy !!!
lol Her Dad ? but he is a "normal" side of her family.

I wonder what secrets does Bonnie's mom kept? It's probably related to Klaus and the original witch.

A vampwitch, that's so exciting :D
Yes this is so intriguing, she abandonned Bonnie to protect her maybe, what her secrets could be, i hope it's related to the Original too :D Oh i'm excited, cant wait to see the rest of the season now :P
Yes that's what I thought too.."Abby Bennett" might abandonned Bonnie in order to protect her but in TVD, the parents always do mean things!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FrenchGiirl said…
@Janett : Yeah, I know but I wanted to see Bonnie's relationship with him considering he's not a fan of the magic things. The SL with her mom will be more interesting, though, that's true xD.
Ah that's true, maybe Bonnie will not be pleased to see her, or wont believe it's her mom, idk, but i think they wont be in good terms at first, but then she will explain that she left to protect her daughter from what she did (her secrets).
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jazzywazzy08 said…
hmmm
@Luce: I think you're right about Bonnie and her mom being on bad terms at first....I am intrigued by the whole secrets aspect and I am wondering why she stayed away especially with Bonnie's father hating magic. Also I hope they cast Bonnie's father soon I was disappointed when they didn't show him when she came back form vacation.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hinata26 said…
@Luce If you're right then it's so déjà vue !!! What a lack of originality!!!!! I'm disappointed already whow hope there is more than that!!!!
heart
WOO-HOO!!! I'm so happy!!! BONNIE STORYLINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
@hinata yeah that's why i would love something different, that's just what came in my mind when Lemp reminded me that in TVD the parents always do something mean, it was the same thing with all the parents and their childrens, they do something mean, and then we discover they're doing it to protect them, blablabla same old same old, i would love something different for Bonnie, but well i'll take what they'll give me anyway. Bonnie has finally a mom, it's what matter right now :)
smile
@Luce: I kind of want Bonnie's mom to come with a bunch of Bennett witchs and books that'll help Bonnie with her powers! It would be awesome if she was building a witch army to protect Bonnie who is the last in the line! That would be a little more original and it would explain her abscence without her coming in being evil and then having us find out it was for Bonnie's own good. LOL!

@Bangel: This makes me so happy too! I am so glad that I could scream! It gives me so much hope for Bonnie this season!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lorastefens said…
That's great. Hopefully writers will concentrate more on Bonnie and Bonnie's parents rather than magic and Beremy.I want Matt/Bonnie to be friends like books but not anything else.I'm crossing my finger for the 1st DB scene.
wink
I want the Matt/Bonnie book friendship too even though those scenes last week kind of even out did that for me. I'm hoping for a DB scene to....also I'm hoping for a Beremy break up! I want to see a more human Bonnie and I'm hoping her mother's apperance will give us that! What ever happens this video expresses my feelings!
laugh
Oh my god, I can't believe they are finally giving Bonnie a mom! I am so excited. I thought they would bring in her Dad first. I can't wait to see how all of this plays out.
And a vampwitch too? This season is turning out to be so intense, and way better than I ever thought it would be. The past few episodes really blew me away, and now it looks like the rest of the season will be just as awesome! :D