Damon & Bonnie Kat Graham said... (Bamon should be able to)

Brylannie posted on Oct 24, 2011 at 02:38PM
Kat Graham stated that Matt & Bonnie were a Tweet Trend AFTER the 3x05 episode. I've never heard of Bamon being a tweet trend at any time unless I missed it somewhere as I'm more invloved now than I've ever been, but I was trying to figure out how Monnie, who isn't even a main AU ship made a tweet trend when we Bamon's have such a strong fan base & have been supporting Bamon for the longest??? This isn't any hate towards Monnie or Monnie shippers because I actually like them and enjoyed their scenes in 3x05 too, though I prefer them as friends, but this is about making Bamon a tweet trend as well. So come 3x07, I pose a challenge to all Bamons to make Bamon a tweet trend that day starting directly after 3x07 episode throughout October 28th till midnight and beyond if possible, but I'll settle for crazy Bamon twitting all night and next day after 3x07, which will be our first Bamon scene since last season.

Can we do this Bamons??????????????????

Damon & Bonnie 4 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک konta said…
Matt and Bonnie were a Tweet trend not only for Monnie shippers and for their cute scenes but because Delena, Forwood, Janna shippers tweets too. A relationship between Matt and Bonnie would help many couples.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Brylannie said…
I never flippin thought of it that way. We've gotta start teaming up with The Stelena Fans!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک elena1 said…
yes because bamon fans and stelena fans are friends and we can trend both bamon and stelena on twitter
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Brylannie said…
And the ideas continue brewing...