Damon & Bonnie VD re-write??

Alexi95 posted on Mar 17, 2010 at 03:49PM
Okay, so as I was sitting in chemistry today the most amazing idea struck me, well I thought it was... So anyway I was thinking that CW aren't going to ever make VD exactly as we fans (esp us Bamonatas ) want it so I thought why don't WE re-write the vampire diaries!?

I'm not saying all the episodes we've seen but since they left us on such a long break, I thought we could write the last part of the series and post chapters/episodes/whatever every week on fanfiction.net or live journal or one of those site's (or all).

Since I'm posting this on the idea on the Bamon spot, obvs the re-write would have Bamon in it cuz they epic, but it would like completely centre on them or anything. Just think we could have it like we want it with no plot holes (yay) or anything like that. I think it would give us fans a chance to connect even more and besides it would be awesome.

We could have a writers team and an account on fanfiction.net that the writing team could all access and like. And even ppl not on writing team can suggest ideas of what plot's they'd like on this forum or whatever.

So what do you guys think?? Yay or Nay?

Damon & Bonnie 21 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک samjhart said…
big smile
I think its a fab idea - I'm up for it. It'll help during the depression of Bonnie-less episodes!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Alexi95 said…
big smile
Yay!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pattykirsche said…
big smile
Yay!

I've been thinking while I was reading, we could do a play. What do you guys think of everybody writing a story together? I mean apart from this one we're going to publish, of course.

Maybe we could do that play in which the other continues what's written. Here, in this very forum.
big smile
lol, that last line sounded very ominius (sp?) patty.
I like that idea! It could be a great brainstorming technique!
wink
Yeah, that's truth... We could use it as an inspiration for the main work. That would be a way to find out what everyone wants to see...
smile
Exactly!
smirk
Who's going to start?
laugh
Don't look at me! let Lexi start
You guys are mean! *pouts* Okay fine!
Erm...
Shall we do this sentence by sentence or what??
hmmm
I think sentence by sentence is nice... But it would take long to finish... Maybe three sentences?
smile
Okay...now are we doing the play from where the show left off or are we doing bamon scenes? I a little confused is all...
lol
mischievous
Are we gonna have to start from the first scene they had together? Use monologues? cz well erm I'm sure Damon had some naughty thoughts whilst talking to Bonnie..
smirk
lol, I'm sure he does!
mischievous
ok - lets start from the first scene - they had. throw in the dialogue and the monologues..
wink
That's right. From the Halloween party, then?
big smile
^yep. Shall I start or you Patty?
wink
You can start!

Everyone agree with the rules?

- three sentences
- including thoughts
big smile
Ok. I'll jus do it from Damon's POV first. Italics - thoughts..

Damon: Ok. Vikki is on a bender. Oh well. Stefan can deal with it. Gotta get that crystal from that blonde whorebag. She's nowhere..I'll jus ask the little witch..This will be EASY. Like a candy from a baby'

*grabs sweet*

"So where'd Caroline run off to?" *smirk*
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
big smile
Damon: WTF? How did this little witch get to burn my hand with the crystal? Oh, I'll have to convince this girl to give me the crystal back with words...I'm not used to ask for things, though...
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
wink
Can we take this a little AU? Cuz I'd really like to expand on all their scenes!?

big smile
^what do you have in mind?