Damon & Bonnie LJ Smith Bonnie Contest ~ Who Should Bonnie End Up With?

Kurenai24 posted on Sep 17, 2010 at 08:20PM
LJ Smith is supposedly holding a contest 2 c who bonnie should end up????? Damon, Matt or the 2 other people she's adding.....

heres where i learned the info
link

and this is the contest in itself rules and prizes
link

If u do win the contest u get bonnies opal ring. That opal ring gains great significance in the next book.

Don't know if this has been posted or not but if it has then now u get a little reminder b/c the contest started 2 days ago and ends on halloween.
last edited on Sep 17, 2010 at 09:52PM

Damon & Bonnie 12 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CrazedBamonFan said…
This is already posted but thanks for the reminder.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sweetmadness said…
cool
So...basically I heard through the grapevine that the Delena fans are getting involved in this (of course).

You may think that I am radical, but I seriously suggest writing a fan letter every day, if you really love the Book Bamon. I do. And I think that's what I'm going to be doing. LJ Smith needs to know of the strong Bamon following.

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Thedarkeststar said…
tongue
well duh? what were you expecting? they don't even like Bonnie but they are writing letters for her endgame with Matt. I don't Know if the context will accept more than one letter. Is only one.
But I will sand another anyway! :)
but, anyway where did you hear they are putting their lttle noses where is not from their concern?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nsk said…
ive seen the post on delena post!
they are freaking angry and email her that damon need to stay away from bonnie and be with elena so guys!
SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bangelusfan said…
zzz
I've already sent her another e-mail this morning but this was predictable *rolls eyes* they can't stand competition, let's wait and see what happens(unless she's too closed-up to see that half of those e-mails from the delena fans are from the ppl that hate Bonnie the best)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pattykirsche said…
wink
The contest only accepts one e-mail. But we can use that other subject I sugested: BONNIE SHOULD END UP WITH DAMON.

Everytime we use this one, she'll know the true Bamon fans are getting in touch. ;D

I think we have to tell her about this whole show thing that's happening. I've been reading some Delena fans calling Bonnie "voodoo monkey" and saying she's not good enough for a prince like Ian. This is racism. I think we should pressure KW&JP to pronounce themselves against racism.
tongue
And I say that someone should send them an e-mail with the link to those awful comments about Bonnie.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nsk said…
im really upset about those haters! patty! its horrible!!!!!
im speechless now! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????
WHY DELENA FANS ARE PSYCHOS? and FREAKING OBSESSED?
hmmm
More like a little racists (not all of them of course)but a good amount is disturbed by the idea of Bonnie and Damon together because of that small issue(Bonnie haters). But there are ppl who still like Bonnie and not the ship so...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sweetmadness said…
worried
Ah, are you serious? They're resorting to racism? That makes me feel awful inside. I thought we TVD fans were all above that. Apparently not :( :( :(. I feel horrible. :(

But moving on--Patty, I've sent her emails with the message, "BONNIE SHOULD END UP WITH DAMON." So she should get the message. We should all make our letters full of Bonnie love, since I'm sure the DE fans won't be sending that: More like DE love, and Bonnie hate. And someone should pressure the writers to stand up to racism and put them together. Is there any way we can contact them?

I'm not even going to go see what the DE fans are saying. I know that not all of them are bad, but it seriously upsets me that some of them would talk like that. How dare they! Ironic thing is, Bonnie in the books is actually white. So their racist hearts shouldn't be mad about it. Oh, I better stop myself. I'm going to start ranting now. It's just better to ignore that kind of intolerance and immaturity in others. You can disagree with a pairing without making rude, unacceptable remarks about them. How old are we? Haven't we learned that racism is wrong? Hello, DE fans, what is wrong with you???? Okay, I really should stop.

Bamon love <3!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Thedarkeststar said…
How dare they! Ironic thing is, Bonnie in the books is actually white. So their racist hearts shouldn't be mad about it.

Im'm kinda seeing them to saying in the e-mails that Bonnie can't be with Damon because she hates him and tried to kill him. It would the FAIL of the year
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pattykirsche said…
hmmm
Angie, we could twitter JP&KW.

I think there are fans who haven't read the books who just don't want them together because of the colour of the skin. They don't want Bamon in the books so it won't happen in the show.