Damon & Bonnie Spoilers for episode 4 and 5 if آپ are not spoiler free don`t look !

bonniebenett23 posted on Sep 17, 2010 at 10:56PM
I just want to tell you guys that Bonnie is not going to be in episode 4 and 5 i saw episode synopsis and she is not in it.

This just piss me off because every time when she has a breakdown they cut her off in some episodes and they bring her back and nobody understands her action or how she feels.

Damon & Bonnie 12 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nsk said…
yeah totally agree! i really dont understand the writors seriously!
she is one the most powerful and bad ass character and its always focused on the others ! NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I M PIECED OFF
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک IxluvxCB said…
angry
GRRR!! I AM SO PISSED OFF! SHE MUST BE ON!! SHE DESERVED THAT!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Thedarkeststar said…
And that's why I can't blame people for hating on Bonnie. Her lack of character development don't alow people to understand her. Everything with her happens off screen. There's too many blanks with her character. We never see her develope her powers. Now she is just powerfuel. Never seen her mom or her dad. Just her Grams and now she is dead. I have the impression she is orphan and I have never seen her house once, for me she lives in her car or a cardboard box *sarcasticon*. The only relationshipp she has now is with Elena, who seems to be not in the mood to hear Bonnie and only speak about her own problems. All her love interst are dead. Basically she dosen't have anyone to turn to and she never opens herself to anyone because no one ever ask a simple "How are you donig?". I hope her frinedshipp with Caroline develope so she will have someone to tell her problems now that Caroline knows everything.
My impression is that the writers just don't care about Bonnie. Simple as that.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bonniebenett23 said…
I totally understand you all and i`m thinking the same way,because i also want that they show us more Bonnie and the way she struggle with everything that happened to her.I guess we are not the writers and we can`t change anything,they think that they are on the right road with her character and they don`t mind to cut her off for some episodes and they bring her back
The thing that piss me off is that they gonna bring her back when she is needed to help a vampires.

its just... i think that i`m gonna stop the watch the show because it really goes on my nerves i will just watch the scene i want on yt and thats it
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kindhiya said…
angry
oh noooooooooooooooo!!
are you sure about that?
why the writers do that.....to me she's an important character and we don't know a lot about her...like all of you said: her house,her dad,her power....its always about the other.... im so angry now...
This is how i know
2x04
DAMON MAKES A DANGEROUS ENEMY — Stefan (Paul Wesley) takes drastic measures to find out the real reason Katherine (Nina Dobrev) has returned to Mystic Falls, and is shocked when she reveals new secrets about what really happened in 1864. Damon (Ian Somerhalder) tries a new tactic to resolve his issues with Mason, (guest star Taylor Kinney)…. but it proves costly. Tyler (Michael Trevino) pushes Mason to tell him the truth about the Lockwoods. Finally, when Katherine delivers an ultimatum, Stefan and Elena (Nina Dobrev) are left with very few options. Sara Canning, Candice Accola, Zach Roerig and Matt Davis also star.
2x05
MASON’S PAST IS REVEALED — Tyler (Michael Trevino) learns more about the Lockwood family curse from Mason (guest star Taylor Kinney). Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) argue over how to handle Mason. Elena (Nina Dobrev) tries to keep Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) from becoming more involved with the Lockwood mystery, but Jeremy makes an effort to hang out with Tyler. Mason gives Sheriff Lockwood (Marguerite MacIntyre) some startling information, leading to a night of violence, confession and heartbreak. Candice Accola also stars. Jeff Woolnough directed the episode written by Mike Daniels (#205).
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ForsakenMoon19 said…
angry
What the hell is going on with thoes idiot writers???!!!! This is exactly the kind of mess we went through last season when Tyler, Bonnie were cut out majority of season 1 with no explanations!!!! Now they're doing again and to Bonnie????!!! Omg I hate everyone there at TVD workshop!!!! Looks like some people need to be fired!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CrazedBamonFan said…
Well not to sound like a debbie downer, but Katerina did say she was going to out of a few episodes. So I'm not that mad about the whole thing. And besides she may make an appearance who knows.
Yes she did and to tell you the truth i don`t mind her missing the episode if they do her character as they should like with others.She don`t have anyone and seems to me that everyone have scenes alone where they can show how they feel just Bonnie doesn`t have them.I also wouldn`t mind that she missed episodes in season 1 if they really explained her grief and how she become more powerful.

I guess that it piss me off when they bring her just to help others and serv to the others like she doesn`t have her own life and emotions,and when something bi happen to her they just cut her off like after episode 1x09 she had just one scene with Eelena talking about her break up with STefan..not to mention after episode 1x14 and in the end everyone hates her and don`t understand her actions.

I really do think that the writers have no idea that they are killing her character like that.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pattykirsche said…
sad
Actualy, I think they do. But that's exactly what they want. So Elena can be the heroine.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ForsakenMoon19 said…
zzz
Exactly patty!!^^ this is exactly why I'm pissed about Bonnie being removed from the show to bennefit Delena and make Elena look better than Bonnie!!! I hate it!!! It's like they can't stand another powerful female character on the show, just when she gets exciting they kick her off!!! Bonnie hasn't had the chance to develope properly, which is one reason for all the hate on her character. Seriously they're ruining the show by focussing just on that stupid triangle and keeping other charcters absent!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک stefanswifey10 said…
I'm Pissed the F off right now they doing that shit again not having bonnie on a few episodes they did that crap last year and they almost got cancealed for it and it can easily happen again.The writers just dont like the ideal that alot of people watch for bonnie/bamon so they just focus on DE like we give a damn about some elena nasty ass if caroline and matt ever break up i want caroline to be there for stefan when elena start being a trick so caroline and stefan can get close and see how elena like it and we know she not.so i'm not watching today episode or next weeks tonight i'm just gonna watch a new epsiode of CSI the one with justin bieber.