Damon & Bonnie Do آپ think that we missed a scene?

nansoula posted on Dec 10, 2010 at 08:24PM
Between Bonnie lighting up Damon's (well you know) and the scene wich starts with Bonnie saying:"what do you want" and Damon replies "a favor" and so the scene continues, do you believe there must be a scene where Damon says
"Hey you little witch we are having some power issues aren't we"
B. " Dont make me finish what I started"
D. " I won't let you go that far sweetheart, it's not my fault that little blondie turned and you know that VERY well!"
B. "Yeah I know I shouldn't burn you for THAT one!"
D. "Well since you are my favorite little witch and I happen to have recently signed up for fire damages insurance I think it's wise to ask a little something from you"
Damon comes closer...
B. "Is this the scene when you try to kill me and instead you end up with a good aneurism?"
Damon's phone rings
D. " Ha, that's my little annoying brother and I have to answer to him, you know he has some issues from back when we were kids and I never wanted to play with him,see you later little bir..- witch!!!"

Yeah I mean why didn't we see something like that, or a fight or something,when I saw the scene in Lockwoods property I was like isn't it something missing here. Snarky Damon doesn't say a thing to Bonnie??? Well again you may think that he doesn't want to tell her anything not to hurt her and irritate her since he wants a favor but yet...

ohh please tell me what do you think? I wanted to ask you since the "plan b" aired :P

The dialogue above is the reason I dont write fics my readers would be bored to death lol

plus what about the pic i made ?lol
 Between Bonnie lighting up Damon's (well آپ know) and the scene wich starts with Bonnie saying:"what
last edited on Dec 12, 2010 at 12:36AM

Damon & Bonnie 11 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bangelusfan said…
laugh
lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pattykirsche said…
hmmm
I loved the pic!

Yeah, we're missing lots of dialogues, Nancy! The last episode we should have see when they agreed to make the spell to keep Elena inside the house.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nansoula said…
hmmm
:P im glad you liked it :P
yes he just mentioned that they re getting along duh!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SalvatoreBroFTW said…
big smile
LMAO!! i lovedd it!!
sooo truee i soo wanted to see HOW they got along!!
and trust me u shud write mor fics, they'r not boring at all :D
sad
we miss interaction :(
Im So glad you liked it :D thanks for your kind words :P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nasraDsalvatore said…
smile
Haha I love the pic!!! <3

You're not the only one who felt something was missing. I'm still very disappointed that there was no follow-up to Bonnie's "unthinkable" actions. It was such a big deal and even though I like that Damon treats Bonnie different to his usual -you almost killed me, say bye bye to one of your organs- victims, some snarky scene about it and perhaps even making it passionate with Damon baring his fangs at her but not going through with it would have been lovely. ;)
tongue
"-you almost killed me, say bye bye to one of your organs-"lolololololol it's good to know that Im the only one thinking that :P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SalvatoreBroFTW said…
laugh
/\ i agree!! :P
no problem :P
.. and when he bares his fangs at her and she walks away unamused .. his face would be priceless!
laugh
hahahah yes :P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک louvreangel said…
Well, the scene u wrote was amazing and lol at the pic :D
but... i dunno. i think Damon just wanted to forget about that incident. thats why he didnt mention it again.
smile
thanks hun :D
You think so hmm that would be a good case :)