Damon & Bonnie Bamon شائقین - what do آپ really think of Jeremy & Bonnie?

ApplePie88 posted on Feb 14, 2011 at 07:35AM
Just curious...

Damon & Bonnie 33 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AngelusB said…
I'm just not interested in their romantic relationship. I'm glad that his there for her though, she needs that and Bonnie smiles make me happy.

My point though is that Jeremy was all in love with Anna and even went so far as to try to kill himself for her or vicki?

Doesn't really matter but suddenly both forgotten after a few episodes which are weeks? days? It's not like I expect him to mope forever and I get it's not love between them or anything, it's only just kicking off and they're playing the field but it feels a bit - callous. The writers fault but still.

I'm more susceptible to Bonnie/Luka if I really had to choose.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skater_girl23 said…
I think they are cute & the kiss was really hot but I don't ship them.

I ship very few couples and Bamon is the only Vampire Diaries couple I ship.But not being biased,I think Beremy is really sweet and they have chemistry, but not my kind of couple to ship.I ship only 5 couples in all the tv series I watch and those are Swayer/Kate, Damon/Bonnie, Pacey/Joey, Dan/Blair and Kyle/Jessi.

As I have not read the books, I don't know about Jeremy/Bonnie in books, so I don't know about them in books but in show they are cute where Damon/Bonnie's dynamic, chemistry are way too awesome in show and I love them, and only ship them.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Maximumridefan said…
Ugh...I think I could have liked Beremy a little if it had more build up. I mean, they had ZERO scenes together in the first season, and then suddenly, out of the blue, Jeremy wants to be with her? Sorry writers, not buying it...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک veronicaaa said…
I like the truth is that I am bamon but books in the series losiento but jeremy is perfect for bonnie

It is a pity that the series and the books are so different
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک katesbon said…
well at first i tought i would like them,but now noooo!bonnie needs aman who can make her better ,chalenge her ,a man tht can protect her ,not jeremy ,the sacrifice eps is evidence for tht ,he could never be a match for her! there is only one guy for bonnie tht is damon!!1
@Skate There isn't any Beremy in the books. Just Bamon/Monnie. :)

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hinata26 said…
Words katesbon ITA bonnie doesn't need someone else to baby sit she already had elena like it wasn't enough now she had Jeremy poor girl she need to take a break.
By the way I like luka better than jeremy (don't like that character.)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kindhiya said…
angry
she needs a man not a lil boy..... wtf with this writer?!!!! i mean are they kidding us *Bamon fans* they know about book bamon (i think because their show based about the book so i guess they read it...but sometimes i doubt that.lool)
they know about bamon so WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH BEREMY.
if they really want to show us more bonnie please write her own story we need to know more about her...i don't car about jeremy or beremy its just to fake for me..;this couple is just to keep our bamon scene away.....thats awful
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aceg said…
I know some fans will hate me for saying this, but I think in many cases chemistry is overated. some people even take it a bit too extrem. I often heard many people shouting this couple have chemistry, or that couple have chemistry. I know people have different choices. Unfortunately when it come to me, chemistry is not just about throw gooey gooey eyes, or have a few laugh, flirting with each others. Being actors,doing these things are not hard for them. They do it offsreen all the time. Chemistry is far from it. To me, chemistry can not be taking off the context. often chemistry is like a process, accompaniment to the storyline; the actors' abilities to make this artifical pretendence that looks natural, believable, relatistic regarding their character interactions and storylines.(e.g. Buffy/Angel, Buffy/Spkie) Unfortunately, some couples in TVD don't have "those" at all. In fact I think their "chemistry" is manufactured unnaturally, like an essay without introduction and lack of body. Even these have it, there are some flaws in the writing that reflect a bit on screen (need I say to more? Bamon, Stelena).

kiss
Well I couldn't say it better myself Thanx aceg !!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ForsakenMoon19 said…
tongue
Gag me!!! Look out for the adorable dirty gym socks!!:p
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ItalianAngel89 said…
I strongly dislike them. Awkward, rushed, and random, thats what this Beremy shit is. And idk, I feel they're doing it to distract from Bamon, to stop anything Bamon.

Another thing thats been bugging me. In the last epi before they kiss..i cant remember the exact quote. Bonnie says to him "I've known you my whole life" or "I've known you since we were kids", idk something along those lines but I was like WTF, really? It sure didnt seem like they've known each other forever going by in season 1, where they had 0 scenes together and like they didnt know the other existed.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sandra2010 said…
I will not deny that they have chemistry but that's it, full-stop. otherwise I don't like their storyline at all, rushed. I'm not allergic to them,I just don't care about them.
laugh
ROTFL well said ItalianAngel89!!! BEER-ME won't last, its a fixiation, a minor fling and nothing more!!
Hey sandra2010 do you think we could find some medic against beer me allergie?
LOL
I think that some bamon scene could help lol
"I've known you since we were kids" I have shake my head in disbelief. Only have to blame it on the incompetent writings of the show, only they could came up with some lame explantion as this without built in.
laugh
I'M DYING FROM LAUGHING AT THAT COMMENT LOL!!! "I've known you since we were kids" ROTFL!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک damongirlfriend said…
angry
the most gross, and disgusting couple for the moments in vampire diaries
I just wanted vomit when I saw them kissed

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate them
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nsk said…
thanks u ACEG perfect answer!! i dont understand why people say "they have no chemistry" when they dont like the pairing
about beremy , its akward for me to watch them , its weird and i dont like it
@nsk: "Chemistry" becomes less valuable today as some people oversimplify its meaning. Often or not some fans tend to determine chemistry by looking at one or two scenes and overlook the other important factors, like believability. Just like two people who merely talk to each other, suddenly they are throwed toghether and have some conversations. I am not sure if I can refer it as chemistry. I can argue one person feel easy to talk to because of her nice attitude and compassionate nature. In this case, the argument can take opposite ways. Also, I think chemistry is like two people magically form a unique bond. Again SMG/DB is a good example of this. Sorry I don't mean to offend DB/Spuffy fans here. I am only taking them in as a example to make my point. Of course there are other examples out there, But the chemistry shared by SMG/DB are so mesmerizing.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ayananecohe said…
It's awkward as hell to watch. Their scenes fall flat, and whenever they touched to try to create chemistry, I felt uncomfortable. He doesn't have enough confidence and charm to get a girl like Bonnie. And when he walked up beside her wearing that terrible outfit, she looked like she wanted to get away from him. (lol, I blame the stylists) The only time I felt chemistry between was when Steven touched Kat's face, her eyes welled up and tried to kiss her. That wasn't even in the script. Steven improvised :). And when they finally did kiss, he was no match for her. She kisses like a woman. Kat/Bonnie controlled that kiss. She even grabbed the back of his neck. He wasn't giving enough because he's not enough for her. That's why she needs a man like Damon who can protect her and kiss her the way she deserves to be kissed.
But this isn't all bad, but they'll probably only be together temporarily. I think it's only her lust and Jeremy's need to close to another person. I do feel sorry for Jeremy because he's lonely, has no friends, and everyone dies on him, and Bonnie can take out her aggression and frustration on her new boy toy. Maybe she'll let her guard down a little more and Damon can slowly creep into her life.

BTW, I did want to like them (they are adorable), but they're missing something, and something seems very off about that pairing when they interact.
@ayananecohe very well said:)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skysamuelle said…
While i can enjoy their scenes and being glad that Bonnie gets to have someone to consider her a priority and ease her lonelyness, I think they are mostly two characters pushed together from circumstances.

They are simply NOT epic enough for me to bother shipping them.

I don't hate them and I don't particularly love them.
I don't see Jeremy being Bonnie's great love, and not just because of Damon... but somethimes in life we get companions that are temporary and not any less precious.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ayananecohe said…
@ aceg

@ skysamuelle "I think they are mostly two characters pushed together from circumstances."

Maybe they didn't know what to do with Jeremy after they took him from the werewolf storyline, so they just put him with Bonnie
Also, I truly would have liked Luka over Jeremy for first Bonnie's relationship...She deserves an equal at her side and I don't think Jeremy is really there... Bonnie is more mature than her age, whereas Jeremy just got out of his junkie/suicidal phase...he's not an emotionally healthy person and it looks like he is always reaching out to fill in the empty space left by his parents' death by falling in love as hard and fast he can. I wanted more for Bonnie, but I guess right now she needs someone .
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Damon-Bamon12 said…
hmmm
I don't like it at all and I hope they split apart because it is only season 2...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DamonsLilBird said…
Arugh BEER-ME! *Looks at Cliff* I said BEER-ME MATE BECUZ TVD'S BEER-ME SUCKS. I just dnt bloody see the so called love at may b becuz I sold my eyes to "Supernatural's" Lucifier, inexchange for not seening Dumb Entertainment on my screen (An to keep Sammy as meh yummy pet *drools* sorry) lol. Germy in my eyes is still a flippin babe he's so reckless that the Easter Bunny couldnt have him rollin in his circle. Bonnie needs a friend yea may b an love intrest until Bamon *coughs luka* but why does she have to pick up a bloody Germ? Dnt get nor understand this rubish the writers threw up on us with, Why Bon Bon get's the loose foot manky stick? Jus isnt fair vesides Carolina&Jeremy r hott!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MissAllisonLove said…
I think they won't last! That's pretty much everything...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ItalianAngel89 said…
I think that Jeremy is a desperate boy and tries way too hard. I've noticed this in last night's episode.
Also, I truly would have liked Luka over Jeremy for first Bonnie's relationship...She deserves an equal at her side and I don't think Jeremy is really there... Bonnie is more mature than her age, whereas Jeremy just got out of his junkie/suicidal phase...he's not an emotionally healthy person and it looks like he is always reaching out to fill in the empty space left by his parents' death by falling in love as hard and fast he can. I wanted more for Bonnie, but I guess right now she needs someone .

This I feel is also what I would have liked to see for Bonnie, and that smile she graces in pleasure after they do that spell together was magical, not even Jeremy despite all his sweet antics had put a smile that big on her face yet. Not a bad thing but I wanted to see more of that and she seemed so different knowing she wasn't alone in that, which is why I wanted Lucy to stick around.

It's nice though that if we can't get that as a jumping point that she isn't alone - that there is someone in her corner.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک April80s said…
hmmm
Lol, I actually think they are quite sweet together.
Jeremy has become a really good guy. He obviously really cares about Bonnie.
Okay I grant you it's not exactly a hot and passionate love but it's interesting enough. I know, I know it's no Bamon!

I think they could be together for the long haul. Has anyone got any ideas or how the writers could even break 'em up now?

(Unrelated but I thought that Paul and Kat had/have great chemistry.)
I csn already tell the little brother/best friend dynamic will be an HUGE turn-off for me.

How will writers break it off at some point? Probably as randomly as they put them together.

They are a cute sort of puppy love and I love that Bonnie is the one in control of the pace of this relationship... but easy come, easy go.

I think if Bamon is introduced while Beremy are still a couple, there's a strong chance that Bonnie look for an escape from her feelings for Damon in Jeremy.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک silvina19 said…
smirk
skysamuelle you put something out that it was there but i didn't see it.. though i dont like them because i feel it ackward and just don't match to me...
now he is the only one that really put her in his priority the only one that fight for her sake against everyone (elena dont do that!!! what a great BFF... she is busy being a martir!!) the problem is that like you guys said, he isn't enough for her but well, he doesn't have to be the only one, just a help to reach "the real love of her life" (hopefully damon XD)