Damon & Bonnie If ELame caught Bamon in the act, How do آپ think she will feel?

DamonsLilBird posted on Feb 17, 2011 at 02:16AM
I've been playing bloody movies inside my stuff box head of this moment for some time, But I wanted to ask my Bamon mates. "If and When Bamon happens how do you think our Drama Bitch will feel?" Meh personally thinks she's gonna go off on our poor Bon Bon saying rubish like. "Bonnie you and Damon hate each other, Hell you practially tired to kill him on numberous ocassions." So what Bonnie needs to do is BITCH SLAP HER NON TANNNG ASS! LOL "So Bamon mates tell meh how you think our fav whore will react?"

Damon & Bonnie 8 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ItalianAngel89 said…
I think she'd be jealous. The scene at the grill in 'Daddy Issues' where Jenna introduced Damon to Andie Starr showed me that she doesnt like when her boy even thinks about talking to another girl. Seriously when she was watching him in that scene, she seemed to have a look of jealousy there to me. Honestly I wouldn't understand why the hell she would be anyway when she has Stefan, who's like the perfect boyfriend.

And plus she did get jealous when Bamon kissed in that one short story.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DamonsLilBird said…
@ItalianAngel89 Thnk you mate I thought I was the only flippin one who notice that, besides her crazed friends. Never got's to read the Xmas short story (bloody phone was bugged) but I read comments. An saw how Damon didnt wanna flippin kiss her that Queen of all "Bitchness", had to throw herself out there. Even futher then she normally does now ELame to meh belives every Ex of her's (including All-American-Mutt) belongs to just her. Umm yea right jackaroo!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک katesbon said…
@damonslilbird,seriously u are so funny!!yeah eleame would be jelouse before bamon happening,watching them hang out or work together as friends ,she be like what r u doing wit damon bon did he say something ,and all the crap she always say,she is alays a the center of attention but when bamon happen i am sure damon won't have a time for her ,still she is the link between them but the bigest surprise is why she never tried to make peace betwwen them,when stefan did all the time..um very suspecious!!
cool
@Katesbon lol thnk u mate and you're right Ipersonally think she's gonna say exactly the same flippin thing, even more so get jealous everytime Damon saves his baby bird and not his fav HOE LOL!. We already see her jealously hooks coming out and get ready for them to be straching walls to walls becuz when SC happens aswell, Were gonna see ELame climbing trees late at midnight. Screaming like sum bloody craze stalker as she watches how carefully loving Carolina is too Stefan.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SalvatoreBroFTW said…
surprise
omgg i noticed too :O
for a second there i seriously thought that she was jealous!! but she recovered quickly and covered it up!!!
@SalvatoreBroftw lol yes she did it was for a instant but the emotion had been bloody born. She cnt lie nor flippin say she's just looking out for him... Um yea ELame's just lookin out for her second home Damon's Bedroom!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SalvatoreBroFTW said…
laugh
/\ LOL omg u shud do stand up comedy or something :P
big smile
@SalvatoreBroftw Really mate? Hmm I do love telling bloody jokes may b I will, and for support.. ELame can come an be a warm up act. She could tell the crowd why she's the biggest hoe in "Mystic Falls"! Lol pretty sure the crowd would wanna pull out their stakes lol again thnks, But what I said is flippin true. ELame isn't caring about Damon's or anyone else's feelings but her own. Which aren't feelings more like being in heat mode. Lol sorry mate couldn't help it.