Damon & Bonnie TVD Best Chemistry Pina/Nian Who has it Better?

DamonsLilBird posted on Feb 19, 2011 at 05:50AM
All shippings aside I wanted to know from every Fanbase even the monsters named DE "Who has the best chemistry on TVD between these two... Pina or Nian?" Personally I'm probably gonna be bloody stoned to death *moves into mobile hut to finish post*. I personally belives Pina has the best chem on TVD (SE LUVER!) *Coughs wrong sorry mates SK all day!* There's just sumthing flippin hott about Paul/Nina's chemistry it's like richful steamy goo like they both want each other. With that being said Nian to meh comes off too forceful cuz their bloody DE, The couple with the sexiest man ever alive Ian Somerhalder. *laughs*. Sorry mates they just bloody make him out too be like sum god *NOT!* anyhoos Nian or watever they blody called themselves, Seems like a sibling brother/sister realationship which has been trailing into The Creep Factor lane lately with the "Damon's inlove with ELame." Never bought them as Katherine and Damon nor as DE(Who were originally my fav until meh stop being dumb entertainment and got wise too Dangerously Beautiful) lol. Nina/Ian seemed to half do their scenes not sure if it's Nina's call or what but if yee ever pay attention really carefully, You can see which Sex Scene Nina enjoys doing. *winks naughty*. Compare Pina as SE they are midly hot but once their SK it's sex lights switch ON'S! They just burns you up deep inside... now Nian are flippin cute yes.. but as I stated earlier their not hott but ick. We've seen their so called chem when they play DK and all honesty I'm not retching for my mote, cuz meh wanna rewind. Naw I wanting to change it too "Disney Dream Weddings" lol Ian in meh OP seems to be pulling the weigh in their Blah Scenes, Now Ian and Candice they have Chem even our IanKat does but not Nian. Besides I just adore Pina (mainly Paul he's meh yummy toy *grins*) "Sorry mates .... Without going into it more or losing my focus in a Paul Weasly removal shirt vid, tell meh which has better chemistry Pina or Nian?".

Damon & Bonnie 33 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...