Damon & Bonnie If we really think that the whole story is Delena falling in love

Minaftw posted on Feb 21, 2011 at 05:56PM
I have a question, so it has come to my attention that some of us feel that the whole TVD story is about Delena falling in love, if so, then why do we keep hope for Bamon, if we truly believe that Delena is the main couple of the show. I'm confused, any Bamonators up for clarification?

Damon & Bonnie 23 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک chazzaf said…
I personally don't think DE is the real love story of TVD.I think Stefan and Elena is with Damon as obstacle.Even Julie said so.I think the DE fans think DE is the main love story and they talk about DE so much that us Bamon fans are starting to believe it to.But even if they were the main love story I would never and I mean never give up on Bamon. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Minaftw said…
First off I love your Icon, Kat is so pretty
and I'm basing this post off one of our on Bamon polls
link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skysamuelle said…
ITA with chazzaf.

When it comes down to it, DE is more about Damon's evolution, his needs, his desires and how Elena responds to that by feeling responsible for him because Damon seems to need and want her so much than anything else.

SE is the classic star-crossed relationship in the show that is continuedly challenged by outside forces.

Personally I think dullena makes damon whiny and boring
And yeah I to think Se are the main couple which is why the poll confuses me
Too right dullena makes Damon look like a lost puppy it makes me sick.
Damon supposed be baddass not always being at Elena's beck and call xxxxxxxxxxxx
People are disappointed because they want Bamon now. I understand this... and DE making Damon cry all over himself whenever he is not compelling a poor girl to be his loverobot -shudder- is getting old. But we should remember that we were told by the premiere that this season was going to be about DE- It's unavoidable, because SE started off as such a strong couple that writers had to give DE excessive and over.emotional amounts of scenes in order to allow the viewers to believe Damon has a real chance.

Things will be better next season, and I don't really think Kevin and Julie are closeted DErs...they are just doing their job and trying to keep us guessing, which is part of selling their product.

Getting discouraged because of that is unnecessary. Our time will come. Just be patient.
Yeah I hope we get a chance to prove to people how awesome Bamon can be xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
angelic
People know Bamon is awesome that's why their freaking out
Yeah Miniftw I left you a message just so you know.Once Bamon happen some people will start coming round xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoVeLuStAnDLiEs said…
I do think the show circles aorund Damon and Elena which is so boring Dumb Entertainment but I dont think thier the main love story and even if they was I wouldnt want to watch them I have no intrest in them what so ever
big smile
To stay on the subject of witchy stuff, ask your bamon questions to this love tarot on line:

link

i got strangely fitting answers!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DamonsLilBird said…
I feel this way mate but I also want give up meh bloody luv for Bamon, even if we never get a flippin kiss. *munches asprin* lol Though sum DE fans belive their the whole and only bloody show to what end would other fandoms not just them, but TVD fans who dnt ship. "Why would anybody wanna continue watching Dumb Entertainment"? It's a mystery mates that we will never know lol.
Hi DamonsLilBird I think its a disease or something.I know a lot of people hate DE but I don't I have no interest in them whatsoever.The only thing interesting thing about DE is they haven't got together yet.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Blairwaldorffan said…
I think DE need to hook up really soon, so that this this hype over DE stop and DB angle can start, SE is already boring(Sorry but I don't like them too).So, DE need to hook up and be couple,so that over-hyped fans can give DB a break, I want some excitements and Squee moments of DB in TVD show really soon, otherwise the show is becoming really boring now, S2 of TVD bores me so much and now Elijah is absent also..Ugh..I would rather watch Idol like my BFF now.
@Chazzaf lol you are so right mate of course and ex DE here I used to luv both sides of them. Now I can only stomach them as friends not becuz meh ship DB. No SS ruined them and meh flippin love for SE.
@DamonsLilBird and Blairwaldorffan.
I agree with the both of you I mean I find it hard to keep up with TVD now with all the new characters and every week it seems like somebody needs to save Elena Damon or Stefan.I also stopped liking Stefan and Elena in SS in the books.Elena was a complete bitch went right off her after that. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Chazzaf thnk ya mate and you werent the flippin only one I was practically stepping on meh book. Saying she's a bloody whore Why Why! lol
@LOL DamonsLilBird I felt like diving into the book and start to strangle Elena slap Damon for doing that to his brother and with that whore of all people and then comfort Stefan.But thats just me. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Haha lol we are too bloody much mate but I wouldve stake ELame lol. Then B slap Damon tellin him to get wit Bon Bon, While kickin Stefan tellin him raise them carol pups lol.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CrazedBamonFan said…
I have a question, so it has come to my attention that some of us feel that the whole TVD story is about Delena falling in love, if so, then why do we keep hope for Bamon, if we truly believe that Delena is the main couple of the show. I'm confused, any Bamonators up for clarification?

That's what you guys think...I'm just sitting back here patiently twiddling my thumbs and wading through fuckery, (pardon my language) until Bamon happens.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aceg said…
One is often under the impression that rainbow is sight of wonderland, yet one has to be battered by the wind and the rain before experience the charm of the nature. In other words, patient is the key.

Hopefully my little metaphor make you feel a little better.
kiss
IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL METAPHOR.

Fitting too.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aceg said…
@skysamuelle: Thanks