Damon & Bonnie Bamon is so underrated, it's not funny.

ApplePie88 posted on Feb 28, 2011 at 08:04AM
It just hurts me like hell to know that Bamon is so incredibly underrated and overlooked by so many TVD fans. I mean, how can people seriously overlook this connection? Why can't some people, mainly the Delena fans, just come to accept that there is something going on between Damon/Bonnie, something intensely and deeply meaningful and serious? I just don't understand how any TVD fan could ever take the Bamon connection for granted. I mean, it's SO DEEP AND MEANINGFUL! Whether it is in the books or on the TV show, no matter how little scenes that these two characters share together, every single scene and interaction between them is pure magic. Delena fans bitch and complain when they don't get a Delena scene in ONE fucking episode but us Bamon fans have it worse because we get even less scenes then they do. Hell, nevermind the couples aspects of the show, what about individual characters? It seems as though characters such as Stefan, who happens to be the MAIN MALE LEAD and the MAIN MALE PROTAGONIST OF THE ENTIRE SERIES, and Bonnie, who is a major and most important character after Elena, Stefan and Damon, seem to hardly get the necessary screentime that they actually deserve. I mean what has this series become? Bamon is so incredibly underrated and this hurts my heart for real. It does pain me, and I'm not normally one to complain incessantly, but it does pain me that we get so little Bamon interaction but at the same time, any Bamon interaction that we do get on the show is absolute magic, I cannot even explain. I was just rewatching the episode "The Sacrifice", when Bonnie goes over to the Salvatore's house in order to help them and I could not believe the glances between Damon and Bonnie. I mean...Damon was looking at her, I mean, really looking at her. I'm not sure if that is just Ian/Kat's intense and hot chemistry (they totally look like they both want to rip the clothes off of each other in those small scenes together) but whatever it is, whether it is purely Ian/Kat or if it was intentional (I doubt it was intentional because I don't think the writers want to show Damon interested in Bonnie in that way, at least not yet in my opinion). So, I'm guessing that those smoldering hot glances in "The Sacrifice" were 100 % Ian/Kat. The eye sex was just whoa. I noticed the same glances between the two in "Plan B", when Damon keeps looking at Bonnie when she's not looking at him directly; as if he is secretly checking her out. Now again, I question whether that is purely Ian/Kat or if that was also intentional. I can't help but feel like it's the first one. Like I have said many times before, the Ian/Kat spark and chemistry is just off the fucking charts, and in my honest opinion, THE WRITERS OF THE SHOW ARE FUCKING WASTING IT. Because in those episodes, Damon is giving Bonnie a lot of smoldering, romantic/sexual type glances and I don't think Damon is really supposed to look at her in that way yet. But regardless, I don't understand how many fans of the show and even of the books can overlook the meaningful and deep connection that is Bamon. The way I see it, Bonnie is Damon's true love and soulmate. The only thing that the books need to do in order to confirm this is to implement the "Soulmate Principle" between Damon/Bonnie, the silver cord connection. A part of me feels like in the next trilogy, in the book Phantom, the Soulmate Principle will be implemented in that book, except it will show Damon and Bonnie as being the soul mates. It wouldn't surprise me considering that at the end of Midnight, [SPOILER ALERT!] Damon "dies", but comes back and ends up in another dimension [SPOILER ALERT!/] and in my opinion, the only way for Bonnie to "see" him would be for her to have an "out of body experience", the same way that Elena had an out of body experience to see Stefan in Shadow Souls in the prison in the Dark Dimension. But, I don't know, I am just speculating. That is my strongest feeling regarding Bamon in the books though. Because everything in the series has told me that Bamon is "destined/meant to be". Look at how they met in After Hours, if that is not destiny, I don't know what is. Damon and Bonnie met in such an unexpected and unusual way and most of the time, that is how most ultimate soulmate pairings tend to meet each other; in unexpected and unusual circumstances, a 'destined setting'.

I know I am ranting but I hate that Bamon is taken for granted by so many of the TVD fans. When are the fans of this series actually going to come to realize that Bamon is so incredibly EPIC and is the definition of real, true love? Thoughts?
last edited on Mar 02, 2011 at 05:50PM

Damon & Bonnie 26 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lacage0 said…
wink
I agree I have said the way Damon looks at Bonnie is way more intense than what he does with the one he's supposedly in love with. I mentioned somewhere back when I first posted on the board that if Damon isn't suppose to look at Bonnie like that then someone didn't give IS the memo lol

I know that the dopple is suppose to be the love of his "transference" but the way Damon looks at Bonnie makes you go are you sure she's not the one he's suppose to fall for? From the beginning when Damon started actively interacting with Bonnie, he has stared at her with such intensity. Also, I notice when they are around others he seems to want to have her complete attention. In unpleasantville with Ben and when she is with him and Stefan lol (multiple occasions). His interaction/reactions to Bonnie are natural almost subconscious where as he puts on airs around dopple (very conscious). I sometimes wonder if Damon even realizes his own reactions or notice his actions because I will tell you one thing, when he does actually take the blinders off, he will see that he was drawn to Bonnie the whole time.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Smartlooks said…
wow you summed up all my words good job!!!^
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aceg said…
In terms of plot, buildup and characterization, the Damon/Bonnie relationship is perhaps one of the few credible and realistic storyline on the TVD. If my memory is correct, there are already many explanations on that given by many amazing bamonesters on this spot, so I needn't elaborate. Although short in length, the interactions shared by Damon and Bonnie is scarce. Ian and Kat really did a fabulous job brought up the multi-dimensional dynamic (season 1 and season 2)to viewers. Whether Ian/Kat are doing playful, passionate, sarcastic, emotional scenes and outrageous burst, they just pull off naturally. The result is often their scenes may misleading or surprise us beyond our imagination. Like their heated encounter in epi Mystic Falls, your will be likely to ask yourself mentally are these two lovers? There are many other examples like the one I mentioned above. Certainly someone would be under the impression that the length/number of Bamon scenes are short, but take another look from the other side,quality matters more than quantity. Would you rather have Bamon followed other couple's path and became another imitation of underdeveloped connections?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ayananecohe said…
ApplePie88 you shouldn't waste your time or energy wondering why others don't see Bamon's connection, potential or chemistry. They won't. You know why? They are immature. I know, and can understand a lot of reasons why people like Damon/Elena, but none of them have a leg to stand on. Sure she could smile, and he could get the "love" he "deserves", but we're looking at what is happening now in this toxic "friendship". Foundation is key. I don't know about everyone else, but I believe there has to be mutual respect, trust, and honesty to have a true understanding and truly be in love. And plus you have to happy with yourself before you are happy with anyone else. With Bamon, they might see hatred, and a girl who will always disapprove of him and never accept him for "who he really is". If this is what they truly believe, then they know nothing about life and people. And also, we know that you can understand that someone else is hurting, but you also have to consider your own feelings. They don't care about Elena's feelings. Elena doesn't even care about her own feelings. She has low self-esteem, no self-respect, and is lost. Damon has these qualities, too. That is the understanding between them, so they are suited for each other based on their weaknesses.

It's not surprising they overlook the potential of Bamon. For them, Elena is the docile ideal, and Bonnie is the hostile bitch on wheels. Little girls are taught not to be aggressive, and to see themselves through the eyes of a man. Bonnie knows who she is, and isn't afraid to stand on her own. Some people are old-fashioned and don't consider that to be a "good girl". They also miss the connection because they're oversimplifying and watching the show as if it's Twilight. We think, analyze, consider other characters and their feelings, and the WHOLE story. And some might not hate Bonnie, they just see her for the mature young woman she is, and Damon for the 160 boy he behaves like, so they like him with Elena so she can mother him.

And as for sexual chemistry they have it, loads of it, and I don't think they're suppose yet either, but they're holding back. Both actors probably have fun they're characters because they don't have to sappy, or sad and they challenge each other.
When I took this acting class once, our teacher told us that a character is as strong as you are. I guess that could be applied to sexy, confident, or whatever. Those two could whip up sex appeal with anyone. I think Kat is the one moving Beremy along. In "Crying Wolf" when Kat was walking up behind Steven, she looked like a little lioness, he looked like clueless prey.

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ApplePie88 said…
@ ayananecohe - My God, your posts are EPIC. Yes, I agree with everything you said. I think people fail to understand the Bamon connection, especially on the TV show because Bonnie happens to be such a strong female character. I mean, the truth is in the very beginning of the series, and even Kat (Graham) said this herself in one of her interviews, Bonnie originally started off as the soft, naive, sweet girl next door but as soon as her witch powers started to evolve and develop, she began to change as an individual (which was only normal considering that she had to learn to adjust and control her powers). Add to the fact that her best friend's (Elena) boyfriend (Stefan) is a vampire and the fact that Stefan's brother, Damon, who's also a vampire (with vampires and witches being "natural enemies) has basically been causing so much trouble since he came back to town. Of course Bonnie is going to have to become a significantly stronger individual overall, mentally, emotionally and physically. She has to be able to stand up for herself and the people she loves and cares about due to all of these unexpected events which are occurring in Mystic Falls.

I guess I just hate it when Bonnie receives so much unnecessary hate and I really don't understand it if I'm being honest. To me, the same thing happened with Lois Lane on Smallville. Hell, IMHO, Bonnie could also be compared to Blair Waldorf of Gossip Girl or Joey Potter of Dawson's Creek. To me, Bonnie Bennett = Lois Lane (only the Bonnie on the TV show). Like Bonnie, Lois was often intensely criticized by the Smallville fan base for being too bitchy, tough, and snarky, especially towards Clark. But this is essentially Lois Lane's character, who she is as an individual. Lois Lane is a strong-willed, tough, fierce and independent woman who stands up for her self and the people she loves. She's fiercely loyal and protective. Bonnie is the exact same way with the people she loves. And I believe that her actions and reactions to Damon over the entire course of the show so far have been the MOST realistic out of everyone else on this show. BONNIE CHALLENGES DAMON and she is the ONLY person on this entire show to actually challenge him. She challenges Damon to become a better individual. Yet, nobody sees that because of the Princess (Elena) and the fact that the whole world revolves around her and her issues (this goes for the books as well BTW). Who else on this entire show actually challenges Damon? Elena? No. Elena does absolutely nothing for Damon or his personality whatsoever. All Elena has managed to do is turn Damon Salvatore into Edward Cullen 2.0 (I'm not even going to call Stefan Edward Cullen 2.0 because IMO, Stefan is a tougher, more badass vampire then Edward). Elena has made Damon whiny, emo, vulnerable and weak, to the point where I can't even recognize his original character anymore. And no, I'm not talking about S1 Damon being a psycho killer and killing innocent people. I'm talking about the classic Damon personality traits that make Damon who he is, such as his snark, his dark charm, his humour, his sharpness, his wit, his sense of strength etc. I see none of that in Damon this season because of what Elena has turned him into. And it has NOTHING to do with finding his humanity. Elena is trying to "change" Damon and because of it, Damon feels incredibly stifled. Remember at the end of 2x13, when Damon was telling Andie that Elena constantly wants Damon to be "the better man", which means that he can't be who he really is? This is what I mean. And it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Damon being a vampire why he can't be "his true self" around Elena. Because if that were the case, then Elena wouldn't love Stefan the way she does and she wouldn't be in a relationship with him and be so accepting of him. IT'S DAMON'S PERSONALITY, HIS IDENTITY AND HIS INDIVIDUALISM that Elena is trying to change and the truth is, you can't try to change people's personality, because in the end, it is destined to fail. And Elena is failing right now at it. She is trying to alter his actual personality, the traits that make Damon who he is, not the fact that he is a vampire. The reason why Stefan and Elena are so compatible to begin with is because the characteristics that make up who S & E are as individuals are accepted by the other. Their personalities mesh well together, they complement each other, so neither one feels the need to try to change the other because even though Stefan and Elena are a couple, Stefan is still Stefan (the real and true Stefan on the inside) and Elena is still Elena (the true Elena on the inside). ELENA WILL NEVER ACCEPT DAMON AS AN INDIVIDUAL (HIS PERSONALITY). This is because as individuals, Damon and Elena are INCOMPATIBLE. The bottom line is that Stefan and Elena can be themselves around each other and don't have to alter their identities to be with each other and be in a relationship. This is also why relationships like Lucas&Peyton from One Tree Hill and Clark&Lois from Smallville, Pacey&Joey from Dawson's Creek and even Dan&Blair from Gossip Girl are considered to be healthy relationships because they can thrive as individuals both as a couple and separately. The honest truth is that Elena doesn't challenge Damon, SHE MANIPULATES HIM. Even Damon HIMSELF called her out on doing it. This is because everytime Damon is in Elena's presence, he has to alter his personality so that he can even be in the same existence as Elena. And what do Damon and Elena always do when they are in each other's presence? THEY CONSTANTLY BICKER AND ARGUE. Many people would say that Damon and Bonnie bicker and argue but I strongly digress. Damon and Bonnie BANTER. There is a significant difference between bickering and bantering. Bickering is not bantering and bantering is not bickering. Damon and Bonnie's interactions and bantering with each other, as well as their communication with each other is healthy because it is out in the open and it is direct. If you look at their (D&B) conversations with each other and even their interactions with each other, IT'S PLAYFUL. Damon/Bonnie's interactions are snarky, light-hearted and sarcastic, the interactions between them are actually humorous and witty and they both light up when they are in each other's presence. When Damon/Elena are in each other's presence and interacting, they both drain the vibrance and the life out of each other. Damon/Bonnie's interactions are not all irritated, moody, angry, depressive and "emotionally charged" and draining as Damon/Elena's interactions. Delena's interactions are DEPRESSIVE, STIFLING and UNHEALTHY. Damon/Bonnie interactions remind me of Pacey/Joey, Dan/Blair, Clark/Lois dynamic (this is why I laugh my ass off when I see DE fans comparing DE to Pacey/Joey dynamic because they are NOTHING like Pacye/Joey AT ALL). If you look at Damon/Bonnie when they banter, they actually smile with their eyes and even with their lips, it is so visible that they actually really enjoy being in each other's presence, even if they seem "irritated" by each other. This was the exact same thing for Dan/Blair and Clark/Lois (in the beginning of their relationship) There's a "fun" and "playful, snarky vibe to Damon & Bonnie's "arguing". Bottom line is that Elena doesn't challenge Damon at all. But Elena does challenge Stefan and Stefan challenges Elena and this is why Stefan/Elena is a good and compatible relationship because it is healthy. Elena and Stefan don't teach each other or learn from each other; they GROW together. The exact same way that Damon/Bonnie are growing together right now on the show and in the books, except separately as individuals. Both of them are spiritually evolving. After they have evolved enough, Damon/Bonnie will begin to recognize the connection that they have (like in the books). From there, their relationship will continue to grow and flourish and D/B will grow TOGETHER, continuing their spiritual journey TOGETHER, as friends first eventually leading to something more (romantic). This is why I believe that Bonnie is Damon's true love. Whereas Elena is teaching Damon life lessons and Damon is learning from Elena these life lessons, Bonnie mirrors Damon on what he needs to change. Damon and Bonnie are each other's mirror. They're not teaching each other anything and they are not learning from each other. True soul mates (Twin Flames) don't learn from each other or teach each other, they grow together and they challenge each other. This is why I believe that Elena is what you call a Karmic Soulmate to Damon. Elena is there to help Damon to learn about love, caring and showing feelings and compassion. Bonnie on the other hand, is Damon's mirror, basically showing to Damon how far he has come along and progressed on his spiritual journey. That is why Bonnie challenges him. Because every time she challenges him, he sees his progress and how far he has come and what else he needs to change. Then you have Stefan. I understand that Damon is his brother, but in my opinion, Stefan has forgiven or forgives Damon way too easily for all the shit that he has caused. In my opinion, Stefan is way too forgiving of his malevolent and out of control brother. But being the kind-hearted and forgiving person that Stefan is, of course he is going to overlook everything that Damon has done because I believe that deep down, the fact that Damon is his blood makes Stefan put Damon on an automatic pedestal (which IMO, is silly). Stefan sort of challenges Damon and I would say that he is the only other person on this show who challenges Damon after Bonnie. Damon actually really does listen to Stefan, even if it may not seem like Damon is doing so on the outside. Then you got Alaric playing BFF to Damon, the vampire who basically fucking murdered his wife and turned her into a vampire and not only that, killed him (thanks Gilbert ring). You got Caroline, who basically treats Damon as if he never abused her mentally, emotionally and physically, when in fact this is something that he did to her in the recent present (it's not like this happened many, many years ago where eventually it can be forgiven). You got Jeremy, who tries to play the role of little brother to Damon and getting involved with him, trying to help him, when Damon snapped his neck and basically killed him (thanks Gilbert ring AGAIN) because he was throwing a temper tantrum over being rejected by Dopple #1 and Dopple #2. I mean, there is no other individual character on this show that challenges Damon in any significant way the way Bonnie does. Bonnie is the one person to challenge Damon DIRECTLY (not using manipulation like Elena) to become a better individual and Bonnie is doing this in the shadows and from the sidelines. But either nobody notices this or people overlook it by hating on her because she puts Damon in his place when he gets out of line. And the thing that most of these Bonnie haters/Damon worshippers don't realize is that DAMON LETS BONNIE CHALLENGE HIM. The simple reason why he lets her do this is because DAMON REALLY LIKES TO BE CHALLENGED and in a direct manner. Damon DOES NOT like to be manipulated whatsoever, hence why he has called Elena out on it for doing so. If Elena "understands" and "gets" Damon so much and they both have this "amazing understanding" between them, then why does she (Elena) always need to or have to resort to manipulating (and using) Damon the way that she does (both in the novels and on the TV show)??? The fact that Damon and Bonnie challenge each other (directly) basically means that THEY UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER. And the truth is, Damon and Bonnie complement each other in every way to the highest degree. They are on the same level; mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically. And it is just beyond silly that the fan base (mostly Delena supporters) simply cannot see this. Out of all of the female characters in the entire series and in the entire story, Bonnie Bennett (McCullough in the novels) is essentially the MOST COMPATIBLE and COMPLEMENTARY with Damon Salvatore. And also, the bottom line is that Damon and Bonnie can be themselves around each other (I'm talking about individual personalities), they can reveal the personality identities, they don't hide from each other (even if this may cause them to snark and banter at each other). The main reason why Damon & Bonnie banter at each other now is because like Clark& Lois (who were destined to be together from the start), they are both not ready to recognize their connection or relationship with each other yet because both of them as separate individuals have not spiritually evolved enough yet, both of them have not found themselves discovered their individual identities. Once they do begin to find themselves and spiritually evolve, both D/B will start to recognize the connection that they have with each other, the exact same way that Clark & Lois did on Smallville, or even Pacey/Joey on Dawson's Creek. This is why I repeatedly compare the Clark/Lois and Pacey/Joey dynamics to Bamon because they are very similar. There is absolutely no argument around that fact.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SalvatoreBroFTW said…
heart
/\ i agree with everything!!! couldnt have said it better myself!!

*gives a standing ovation to all*
ayananecohe every word you said worth its weight in gold. Your outlook on characterization of Damon and Bonnie (also Delena) as a couple and individual give us a clear display of overall organizational perspective and thoughtful analysis. In turn, they strengthen our faith in Bamon. Plus, your analysis of Ian and Kat's ability as actors and their self confidence are also well thought. Even though my acquaintance with acting is absolutely none, I perceive part of their personalities is to be incorporate into their characters. From some of their interview, I've catch a glimpse of some similarities between the characters and themselves (offsreen). Part of that link between Ian and Kat offscreen is transferred onscreen, and can be seen in their characters's interactions. For example the playful banter (or UST) between the two likely to be a part of Ian/Kat interactions offscreen (From what I've heard, they often enjoy playful banters and jokes together) Not long ago, I watched a video of seperate interviews with Paul, Ian and Kat on Ian's winning the sexy man title (I forgot the details so the name could be incorrect) Kat's reaction is falsely sarcastic, yet couldn't stop teasing Ian, partially similar to the attitude Bonnie often gave to Damon. Thus, they don't have to pretend on screen; they just enjoy their time play off each other naturally. Because they are able to give rein to role of interpretation without confinement in way of development.

In the meantime there will always be someone think Damon's relationship with Bonnie confine to physical base.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DamonsLilBird said…
I want blah to bloody long but @Applepie you flippin stole the wakeshi man from meh mouth. When I was a Delena fan my soul purpose was ELame is lead Damon is Badd, but never did meh think luv was in it for DB. DE fans do take us for less of a manky stick they consider Ian a good lol keep dreamin jackaroos, and think Nina is the best bloody actress of Tvd. *tryin to laugh* Bonnie&Damon has this rare gift about them by nature and birth they hate one another. Yet are bloody drawn to another where else Stefan&ELame are drawn to each other. It pains meh heart aswell knowing sum fans can be flippin goofies cuz of who they ship. Meh thing is if they happen in Tvd give them a chance becuz Bamon/IanKat might surprise ya. Otay meh gettin back under the covers lol sorry if meh made no sense.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HaloSupporter said…
I don't think Bamon are underrated at all. The are loved by so many fans even with the little bit of scenes they had.

DE has a lot of fans because it's so much scenes between them and Elena still believing him in Season 1....I think it's no mystery why DE has a lot of fans so I really can't complain on that even if I'm not a fan.

Why can't Bamon fans just wait it out and see what happens? at least until the middle of Season 3 or something. Damon and Bonnie have a fair amount of scenes together and this kind of outspoken little connection already, and we have gotten some good stuff but I don't expect Bamon to get together now. Take one from the book. We are all the way in Book 7 and Bamon still didn't get together yet...

I don't see how they are underrated.
I'll just say even the main pairings on some television shows probably doesn't have no 1000+ fans for their fanpop so...yeah I don't see underrated with Bonnie and Damon.
@DamonsLilBird: A part of me feels that, like what aceg said earlier, is that when Ian/Kat are doing their scenes together as Damon/Bonnie, that is really what the two of them are like together off-screen. Someone has also said that Ian is like that to absolutely everyone on the set but the truth is, I don't see that "fun spark" with Nina at all (I most definitely see the fun spark between Ian/Paul and even Ian/Candice, hell, even Ian/Matt). You would think that Ian/Nina would have a fun spark to their on-screen chemistry, especially during their earlier scenes in S1, but I never saw it and I still don't see it till this day. IDK about anyone else but Ian/Nina's chemistry feels forced and unnatural to me; something is missing. Ian/Kat's chemistry is intense and hot but at the same time so easy-going and natural. They both look so comfortable around each other. Ian seems significantly more easy-going and comfortable in his scenes with Kat, whereas Ian sometimes looks downright serious and uptight in his scenes with Nina. Ian/Kat are 100 million times more enjoyable to watch on screen. Their chemistry reminds me of Tom Welling/Erica Durance (Smallville) Penn Badgely/Leighton Meester (Gossip Girl) and Joshua Jackson/Katie Holmes (Dawson's Creek). All of these on-screen pairings, including Ian Somerhalder/Katerina Graham, have/had that fun, playful, easy-going on-screen chemistry. Ian/Kat's chemistry is incredibly refreshing and enjoyable plus, it's also so intensely smoldering hot at the same time. The eye glances/eye stares/eye sex = WHOA.

@HaloSupporter: Yeah, I guess you're right but I guess it's not the amount of fans that Bamon has, I'm talking about how so many TVD fans underappreciate the Bamon connection and interactions on both the show and even in the books. They (Damon/Bonnie) are always taken for granted and overlooked, even the littlest moments and interactions between these two characters. And L.J. Smith herself was the one to implement this special, deep and meaningful connection between these two characters since the very beginning of the original series, even before the original series began. It's pretty obvious that L.J. Smith has always been a hardcore Bamon supporter, except she recently got sidetracked by the rabid Delena fan base and this forced her to change her characters and the original connections (which really did nothing for her story and actually ruined the storyline as well as the characters). The way I have always seen it, Damon/Bonnie may have less scenes then Delena does but IMO, Bamon's interactions and scenes, whether they be from the novels or the TV show, come off as significantly and 100 million times more meaningful, deep and refreshing then any Delena scene or all the DE scenes combined. Bamon are pure magic onscreen. And I wish there were at least some people within this fandom that would at least acknowledge that. It's not a matter of them shipping them, I'm not asking more people to ship them. It would just be nice for some TVD fans to not overlook the Bamon magic and appreciate it for what it is and what it will possibly develop and how it will develop in the future.
@Applepie well I agree with everthing you said but Tom/Erica not becuz meh bloody luv Clana lol, but becuz Tom/Kristen has it. They have this fun chem that on their takes Tom and Kris has to do them over, becuz their so funny. Anyhoo blah lol Bamon fans are bloody tired yes but not becuz their not flippin happing. I'm not pist on this bugz wax of mikey just flippin ugh! Sorry meh still not feelin good.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک katesbon said…
I don't believe delena fans don't see bamon chemistry! if they don't, they wouldn't constantly bash bonnie in forums ,for the second scene she had wit damon, i can't even count the times i saw them trashing her because she is arrogant and bitchy when she is wit damon they are in denial and they made them self believe tht if they say one true thing they would loose them self for the majic tht is bamon ,once a die hard delena fan who claimed to hate bamon so much said she likes it when damon called bon's name in the sacrifice ,which make other de fans to call her she secretly likes bamon so nothing works wit this peopel and the producers want to make them happy just by putting disatnce between them but they have to do a lot more to convince us !!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hinata26 said…
I think that bamon is a real danger for their ship that's why they are So hateful.
They know that when bamon will happen they'll become The minority because the B/D relationship is more interesting than dullena. That ship will probably be more popular than dullena like Pacey and joey.
We shouldn't give them that much importance. An idiot is an idiot and we can do nothing about it.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skysamuelle said…
Ditto with Hinata26.

We got 1000 shippers with so few scenes, so whatever The Cult bitches, plenty of people see the gloriousness of Bamon. When we are official, we are going probably take over majorly.

Until then, i'm just grateful for fellow shippers like Appepie88 and Ayane that delight us with this sort of wonderful articles.

I had never considered the angle of Elena 'leashing' Damon through manipulation, i must agree that she does that, despite her good intentions of saving him from himself.

In a way, I think Elena's attraction to Damon is largely motivated by the fact he makes her to feel important, necessary... like she is the only one who can reach him/redeem him. i suppose that feeling can be empowering, but it's not selfless love and ultimately, it's no foundation for a lasting romantic relationship.

Because like someone else already said, DE individual personalities are not compatible. They want extremely different things out of life - Damon craves the adventure, the adrenalinic rush, the novelty and the challenge, recognition and something beyond normal suburbia. Elena is all about serenity, normalacy, white picket fences and rainbows.
Damon is at perfect ease in the sort overdramatic situations that Elena would die trying to escape...
Like anyone can think they can be happy together is beyond me but I digress...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoVeLuStAnDLiEs said…
ApplePie you need to send theese to the writers there so true and are put so passiontly and strongely i love them :D
Ive bout had it with Dumb Entertainment fans and their nagging comments, DE is Epic Ian is a "God". Ha that's flippin rich if their so bloody epic why the loose foot in hell do they get pist? Truth mates their bloody scared in Ireland meh cousin loves DB and saids her mates do too. When Bamon happens say hello too the flippin Sunshine mates the darkest day will be over lol. Ok going back to lay down.

@everyone on this page: I agree with you all. Bamon will never be underrated no matter how hard the Cult convert people into believing their bullshit.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SalvatoreBroFTW said…
don't worry everyone we will get our day!!
btw. has anyone else noticed that dan/blair sort of had the same story going on. they barely had any scenes, if you turned out to be a dan/blair fan you would get bashed to no ends by chuck/blair fans, they were also overlooked even when they got the minimum amount of scenes.
but look at them now.. they basically have season 4 all to themselves.
im thinking the same is gonna happen with bamon.
what do you guys think?
kiss
Don't kill me, but i tend to equate Bamon more with Chair than Dair... while the dynamics at play may be different, the two couple give off the same sense of being mirroring realities of each other.

This said, I won't rip my hair out if Dair ends up to be engame, even if writers used to state that Chair will be never over each other and are 'meant to be'. I'm open to possibilities where every chracter of GG is concerned, until they show an ability to grow out of their repetitive mstakes, like Chuck and Serena failed to do so far.

But i'm digressing again.

When i think of Bamon journey in future, i see it very alike to Suliet in lost: for 4 seasons, Sawyer was all about Kate, the first person to treat him like he was redeemable... but Kate was irreversibly in love with Jack, her 'soulmate' and in the end, when nobody saw it coming, the reluctant alliance between Sawyer and Juliet, whom he previously distrusted turned in his more honest relationship. A relationship where he could be 'James' again because Juliet both helped him to be the best he possibly could be and saw him right through his pretenses to real, bare him.

Suliet was the one chance Sawyer experienced at a love that was both genuine and functional, instead of being rooted in his self-destructive tendencies. He was happy with her for the first time in his life and even if Kate's return in his life shook him afterwards, it was soon clear to anyone but Juliet that he was unable to choose anyone but Juliet.

Because by that point, they were a two-people unit, and they were as strong individually as they were united.

That sort of epicness is what I want coming for Bamon: from reluctant allies to loyal friends to inseparable lovers.

@SalvatoreBroFTW: Yes, I completely agree with you. This is why I consistently compare Damon/Bonnie to Dan/Blair from Gossip Girl. Not only are their story lines so similar in terms of how many scenes each pairing has and also the "build-up" of the pairings, but the interactions between the two pairings are uncanny. Like Damon/Bonnie, Dan/Blair were basically irritated with each other. However, their irritation with each other from the beginning, I believe, was based on a strong attraction between the two. Same with Damon/Bonnie. It is so obvious that Damon/Bonnie are strongly drawn to each other and that they have this indescribable connection; this magnetic pull towards each other but both Damon and Bonnie don't understand such a connection so they try to hide it using bantering interactions. The same thing happened between Clark/Lois on Smallville. We all knew that Lois was Clark's destiny from the start and that she was Clark's eternal soulmate, but when Clark and Lois first met each other back in Season 4, they didn't "get along". I mean, they had an automatic connection of "destiny" because of the circumstances in how they met each other (Lois met an amnesiac and stark naked Clark Kent in the middle of a cornfield after her car was hit by lightening and inevitably running into the cornfield where she sees Clark for the first time). This is the exact same way with Damon and Bonnie, I believe, with Damon controlling the crow to hit Bonnie's car unexpectedly and unusually (why would Damon's crow hit Bonnie's car of all cars on the road?). Bottom line is, like Clark/Lois, Dan/Blair and yes, even Pacey/Joey, Damon/Bonnie also didn't get that many scenes in the earlier seasons of their respective series. This is because Clark/Lois on Smallville was overlooked by the Clana relationship, Dan/Blair connection/bond was under the radar for almost all of the series because of Chuck/Blair and Pacey/Joey connection and attraction was overlooked and brushed under the rug by Dawson/Joey. But notice how as soon as the relationships between all of these pairings of their respective series began to get explored, all of the pairings picked a significantly large fan base, a new following. Like Pacey/Joey picked up a VERY large fan base almost to the point where absolutely every single Dawson Creek fan was rooting for the Pacey & Joey relationship. Now, we have the same dynamic happening to Dan/Blair. By the looks of it, you even got die-hard Chair fans liking and supporting the refreshing pairing that is Dair. And look at them now, DAIR HAS A HUGE FAN BASE. I mean, the support for this couple is everywhere now. THIS IS WHAT I STRONGLY BELIEVE WILL HAPPEN TO BAMON IN THE FUTURE. Not only are the dynamic/interactions/communication of Bamon similar to that of all of the above couples that I mentioned, but the "buildup" of this pairing (Bamon) is identical to the pairings as well. I can't even say that Delena had anywhere near the kind of buildup that Bamon has. Delena (Damon/Elena) was being shoved down the viewers throat since basically the first season. There were always so many hints that suggested a love triangle from the start, that Delena had no significant buildup at all. Delena's dynamic is very similar to Chair, especially in terms of the relationship itself and also the "buildup" of their storyline. Chuck/Blair basically may have disliked each other but they were strongly attracted to each other from the start (even though Blair was with Nate). There was really no actual good buildup between the two. The two basically got together because they "wanted" each other at the time. Also, I have and will always find Chair's relationship/dynamic very unhealthy, stifling and destructive. And I say this as someone who was originally a Chair supporter (and Derena supporter). So, the way I see it, DELENA = CHAIR. Both Delena and Chair have that so-called "intense" and hot chemistry (with Chair, I see it, but with Delena, I don't really see it to be quite honest) and their relationships to me, are considered to be highly destructive and unhealthy. Both Chuck/Blair and Damon/Elena as pairings are strongly attracted to each other but at the same time, all they do is hurt and harm each other, emotionally, mentally, physically, spiritual etc. Both pairings play "games" with each other, and they both play an incessant and constant game of cat and mouse, a game which IMO, is highly volatile, destructive and unhealthy (this is the exact same thing with Stefan/Katherine, hence why S/K is a highly unhealthy dynamic as well because they both manipulate, use each other and play mind games with each other, especially Katherine). Their relationship and dynamic's are very much like a Karmic Soulmate relationship. Chair and Delena constantly bicker, fight and argue with each other. Chair's relationship is based on lust, attraction, jealousy, hatred, selfishness, obsession, possessiveness, scheming, manipulation and revenge. The exact same way Delena's relationship is based on revenge, selfishness, manipulation, lust/sexual attraction, and obsession (with Damon being the one who's obsessed because Elena is the Dopple to the woman whom he has been pining for and obsessed with for the last 145 years). ALL CHAIR AND DELENA DO IS HURT EACH OTHER OVER AND OVER AGAIN. How are either of these relationships considered to be healthy? I can say the exact same for Clana (Clark/Lana) from Smallville. Clark/Lana's relationship never grew, they never had a good amount of buildup. Even as a couple, they never progressed and grew together the way that Stefan/Elena's relationship has or is currently doing. All they did was emotionally stifle one another and there were always so many excessive secrets and lies, they could never communicate openly with each other the way that a healthy relationship should. Even Nina Dobrev said in a recent interview that it would be so "out of character" for Elena to be with Damon, because Elena is really known for her stoic loyalty to people she loves and cares about (in this instance, she was talking about Stefan). But Bamon is most definitely going to turn out like Dan/Blair and Pacey/Joey in the future in terms of their relationship development, and it really wouldn't surprise me considering that kevin Williamson is the guy who created the relationship of Pacey/Joey. I'm sure he knows what he's doing with his show. Another couple that's similar to Bamon's dynamic is Seth/Summer from The O.C. The buildup is very similar to both Damon/Bonnie and Dan/Blair, also the interactions as well. Both Seth/Summer were always strongly drawn to each other but each denied it and covered this up through light-hearted humour and sarcastic banter, same with Dan/Blair and Damon/Bonnie. But I will say that I believe that Damon/Bonnie is actually a balanced and healthy mixture/blend of Chair and Dair. Damon/Bonnie's chemistry is very much like Chair's: VERY hot, intense, smoldering, electric, passionate and sexy chemistry (like Spike/Buffy as well) but their communication/intellectual interactions/relationship and dynamic is 100% Dair, because it is light-hearted, entertaining, witty, humorous and sarcastic. Damon/Bonnie have the "fun spark" whereas, Chair does not have the fun spark. Yes, they have the "hot chemistry spark" but for me, that is not enough for me to be entertained into watching a couple for a long period of time over a course of a series. This is why I eventually got bored with Chair and their relationship, because it was so consistently on/off, hot/cold. Like Dan/Blair, Clark/Lois, Pacey/Joey and yes, even Seth/Summer, Damon/Bonnie's chemistry is electric, hot and smoldering but at the same time, it is fun, light, refreshing and witty; it's highly entertaining and both characters light up the screen and light up when they are in each other's presence. Hell, Damon/Bonnie don't even have to speak any words to each other or communicate with each other in order for them to light up the screen together. Just both of them simply being in the same room lights up an entire scene and all of the people in it (take the episode The Sacrifice with Damon, Bonnie, Stefan and Jeremy in the same room). Bottom line is, BAMON WILL BE EPIC WHEN THEIR DYNAMIC/STORYLINE/RELATIONSHIP IS EXPLORED. It is also highly possible that Damon/Bonnie dynamic will be the most brilliantly written dynamic in the entire series of The Vampire Diaries, the same way that I find that it is the most brilliant and exceptional connection between two characters in the TVD novels.

P.S. Also would like to say that if Delena is such a "Selfless" relationship, then why the hell did Damon feel the need to compel Elena to forget that he said I love you to her face in 2x08 "Rose"? If it was really selfless, he wouldn't have compelled her against her will to forget. That was for Damon's comfort why he did what he did, therefore, it was a SELFISH MOVE on Damon's part. If Damon was really selfless, he wouldn't have compelled Elena to forget against her will and he would have given her an opportunity to react and have a choice (like Stefan does with Elena), but he didn't. Instead, he made a selfish move and compelled Elena to forget because he was too afraid of being rejected by Elena AGAIN (and BTW, we all know what Elena's reaction and choice would have been anyways, had Damon not compelled her to forget. I mean, remember 2x01 "The Return", anyone?)
@ SkySamuelle: I do agree with you that Bamon has some Chair qualities but I feel like the only thing that Bamon has in common with Chair is the hot, sizzling chemistry. Other then that, I strongly feel that Bamon's dynamic mirrors the dynamic of Dair. Chair is highly "emotionally draining", whereas, Bamon is the complete opposite and is not. Bamon's dynamic is too incredibly sarcastic, playful, light-hearted, entertaining and witty to be exactly like Chair. Chair's dynamic is far too destructive to be compared to Bamon. Yes, Damon and Bonnie have tried to kill each other but when you think about it, when both of them tried to "hurt each other", it really wasn't about Damon wanting to hurt Bonnie or Bonnie actually wanting to hurt Damon. Damon didn't really hurt Bonnie because he wanted to, he did it out of impulse because he was lashing out in anger, pain and anguish because of EMILY destroying the crystal. So Damon hurting Bonnie wasn't about Bonnie, it was about Emily. Even Damon told that to her face in so many other words. He never intentionally wanted to harm Bonnie from the beginning. And with Bonnie, when she set Damon on fire that ONE time in 2x02 "Brave New World", (I expected her to do it way before then but she didn't because deep down inside, something wouldn't let her do it to Damon I believe because in a way, she doesn't really want to hurt him at all), it wasn't about Damon at all why she did that to him. It was more about her and her current feelings at the moment. Bonnie was feeling a whole host of intense emotions all at once; emotions of hurt, shock, disgust, pain and anger, because of what had happened to Caroline (finding out that Caroline was turned into a vampire against her will because Katherine killed her) and what she had done to an innocent person (when Caroline attacked and killed Carter at the carnival). We all know that Bonnie hates to see innocents harmed or killed. So, like Damon did with Bonnie in "History Repeating", Bonnie acted out of PURE IMPULSE and lashed out at Damon but at the same time, it was more about what SHE WAS FEELING then about Damon. She knew that deep down, that none of what happened was completely or really Damon's fault in the first place but she was taking her emotions out on Damon in the heat of the moment (this just goes to show you that Damon and Bonnie have this trait/characteristic in common of lashing out when their emotions are intense and heightened). So Damon and Bonnie don't harm each other for the hell of harming each other like Chair does. CHAIR CONSCIOUSLY MANIPULATE AND HARM EACH OTHER FOR THE HELL OF HARMING EACH OTHER and of course, it consists of emotional and mental harm. Bamon do not emotionally and mentally harm each other because their communication is highly direct, open and healthy. They have only really harmed each other "physically" because they are both supernatural beings (Damon being a vampire and Bonnie being a witch) and they are capable of doing so because of their supernatural powers. And because they are both supernatural being with powers, they use them to challenge each other at times in a rather healthy manner (most of the time, it's Bonnie that challenges Damon with her powers by using the "witchy juju" headache trick and Damon openly and acceptingly lets her do so). While the Chair relationship is strongly based on SELFISH and EGOISTIC intentions, ruled by selfishness and ego, the Bamon relationship/dynamic is NOT but rather, it is and has for the most part, been a very open, direct and yes, even overall SELFLESS relationship. Bonnie selflessly helps Damon, (even though witches and vampires are natural enemies and dislike each other) and she puts her ego aside to go out of her way to help him and Stefan even if it puts her in the line of fire and endangers her and her life, because Bonnie is a SELFLESS individual to begin with, who believes in fiercely protecting people and helping others. And also, when Damon interacts with Bonnie, his inner selfless, resourceful, sincere and helpful side comes out of him, which is really who he is on the inside but he constantly hides this so he doesn't have to show his true emotions and feelings and show the ability to feel by showing compassion for others (take the episode 1X22 "Founders Day", when Damon sincerely and genuinely thanks Bonnie. His most sincere side comes out of him when he interacts with Bonnie more then any other character on the show). Bottom line is DAIR IS A SELFLESS RELATIONSHIP/DYNAMIC, THE SAME WAY THAT BAMON IS A SELFLESS RELATIONSHIP/DYNAMIC. Damon actually has selflessly protected Bonnie whenever he can and Bonnie has selflessly helped Damon because she wants to. The same way that Dan is selflessly there for Blair whenever she needs it and vice versa. Dan/Blair actually help each other, the same way that Damon/Bonnie actually deep down inside, look out for each other and help one another, although they may not actually notice it or understand it. So I would say that Bamon is a healthy balance of Chair/Dair, with their chemistry being like CHAIR but their interactions/comunication/dynamic and relationship and yes, even the "build-up" of their dynamic emulating DAIR. BAMON = HEALTHY MIXTURE AND COMBINATION OF CHAIR/DAIR. Best of both worlds. ♡

P.S. Also SkySamuelle, I inherently agree with you on this: "Damon craves the adventure, the adrenalinic rush, the novelty and the challenge, recognition and something beyond normal suburbia. Elena is all about serenity, normalacy, white picket fences and rainbows."

This is the MAJOR reason (along with many other minor reasons and factors as well) that Damon/Elena is highly INCOMPATIBLE and will NEVER work at all (in especially a long-term and everlasting love relationship) under any circumstances. Damon and Elena have completely and vastly different and opposite desires and outlooks on life. Damon does crave adventure, a challenge and recognition beyond what Elena understands or could give him or supply for him in a relationship. Like Nina Dobrev said in a recent interview, Elena being in a relationship with Damon and reciprocating his affections (unlike Katherine, who also likes adventure and a challenge) would be completely and totally out of character for Elena. Elena yearns and desires for the opposite of Damon. She wants a normal life with safety, security and stability alongside her family and her friends, including her beloved/BF/love of her life, Stefan (who also has the exact same outlook on life as her BTW and hence, why he and Elena are highly compatible). Elena is all about white picket fences and rainbows. Which leads me onto my next point that Bonnie is highly compatible with Damon. Even though Bonnie wants to be protected, wants safety and security, and to be unconditionally accepted for who she is (as an individual) and what she is (which is a Witch) and she wants to live a relatively normal life (like Damon secretly deep down inside desires; he says that a part of him misses being human even though he accepts that he is a Vampire), Bonnie also likes and enjoys challenge and adventure like Damon; she's a very adventurous individual. She's highly explorative individual like Damon is. This is only part of the reason why Damon/Bonnie are so highly compatible in terms of outlook on life, desires and yearnings. Basically and case in point, there is no other way to explain or say it except that Damon/Bonnie are HIGHLY COMPATIBLE on absolutely every single level imaginable; mentally, emotionally, spiritually, intellectually, and physically. Bamon, like Stelena, possess the EXACT right amount (or balance, I shall say) of equal, similar and opposite characteristics that make two people highly compatible. This is frequently what is referred to as a Twin Soul/Twin Flame. The SOUL personalities or the essence of the two people involved have the same outlook, passions and desires, even though in terms of personality characteristics, they could be very alike or very similar. The soul is not about outside personality characteristics but rather inner reflection, desires, needs, outlook on life, values, goals. Your outside personality could be one thing, which I refer to as the EGO personality, but your SOUL personality is a completely different other thing. Your mind could be telling you that you want something but that is the EGO. But inside yourself, in your heart (YOUR SOUL PERSONALITY) is telling you the complete opposite of what your mind is telling you (your EGO personality). Damon & Bonnie basically have similar outlooks on life and desires (Damon actually wants to be a helpful and resourceful individual, which is part of the reason why he at times, displays this highly helpful nature and compassionate side towards others; for example, Damon helping Rose through her ordeal). BOTH DAMON (DEEP DOWN INSIDE OF HIMSELF) AND BONNIE (ON THE OUTSIDE AND ON THE INSIDE OF HERSELF) DESIRE TO HELP AND PROTECT PEOPLE, especially those that they love and care about, while also enduring the concepts of challenge and adventure at the same time, except Bonnie already knows and understands this concept while Damon is currently learning this concept (of unconditional love and compassion for others). However, Bonnie is also spiritually evolving in other areas of her individual identity where she needs to grow, such as learning the concept of unconditional acceptance of others and not to judge other individuals because of who they are or what they happen to be (Damon, for example, even Jeremy and even at one point, Caroline after she was turned into a Vampire against her will). They (D&B) are on the same level with each other and they are spiritually evolving together at exactly the same pace (with Bonnie being a little more spiritually evolved then Damon, of course) throughout the course of the series; finding themselves and discovering their individual identities together, EXCEPT NOT TOGETHER BUT SEPARATELY. There is no other female (in this entire series) who matches Damon as perfectly as Bonnie does. These are just the simple and plain FACTS.

hmmm
ApplePie 88:

As always, I ADORE your speech on the high compatibility of Bamon.

The proof that Bonnie does want the same things than Damon from life, despite her corrent struggle to reach a certain degree of security and acceptance -which is utterly understandable given her recent experiences- is the fact she always went for the 'exciting' guy before Jeremy:

Carter, Ben, Luka were all new, exciting, above-average handsome, smooth-talkers with a certain self-assured attitude.

Even with Jeremy, there's an element of 'so-wrong than it's right' that feeds the excitement.

I cringe a little at the part of the destructivity of Chair and the comparison to DE. Mainly because Chair has a complexity Delena can't even contemplate.

I agree that Chair and Bamon have little in common outside the awesome capacity for teamwork and smoldering chemistry, but i stand my belief that Chair is destructive because they weren't/aren't mature or balanced enough to handle the intensity they unleash when they are together, and this is especially true on Chuck's side.

When Chair is selfless with each other, they are hugely selfless, but when they are selfish, they are hugely selfish... mainly because they are very flawed individuals separately and they amplify each other's tendencies, both in positive and negative.

BUT if we have to compare Bamon to any other TV famous ships, I would choose CUDDY.

Remember, House and Cuddy had great sexy vibes from the first seasons, and they played off each other in a simliar way to how Bamon does now, with Cuddy trying to contain him and he enjoying her challenge.

Yet during those first seasons everyone thought House was meant for sweet, compassionate Cameron who wished to save him from his cynism and suffering. But despite the sexual tension and fondness between House and Cameron, it was obvious she was unable to deal with him on equal footing.

Once HUDDY took over, everyone rooted for them because it was obvious the opposite - House and Cuddy bantered and fought and communicated on every level, and despite his being emotionally handicapped, she was the only one who could managed an healthy, mature, complete relationship with him without trying to chasnge him.

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hinata26 said…
Woah a lot of you seem to be unconditionel Gg fan.
I'm not a fan but I know about Chuck and blair relationship and for me it's seem that they have pretty intense and interesting relationship.I heard about Blair and Dan and I don't find it refreshing because I don't think that's really original to hook up Blair with the only Guy left and vice versa.
It was the same thing in Dawson's creek(everybody hook up with everybody)

Also a lot of people compare db with spuffy. I agree that they have some vibes in common but I really don't want tvd writer to follow the same road that Joss took with spuffy with bamon.
I think that spuffy relationship wasn't a healthy one.
I don't know if you remember but buffy wasn't really herself when she started The thing with spike.
She was depressed and loathed her Life and didn't want to live anymore. Imo at the beginning of there relationship was pure lust. Spike was obsessed by her and she was on The self destruction mode.
They might have develop some feelings for each other but I don't see The epicness of their relationship.
(I think The buffy spike thing kills spike character)
That's why I pray that The bd relationship will be different.
I wish a bangel type of relationship for bamon.
That relationship was epic. It's the type of love who lives beyond death.
It's not just physical attraction it's more than that.
They were everything for each other. They could sacrify everything for each other.
They have that little something that made their relationship really special.
They had an exceptional connection too. They could feel each other presence and could feel each other feelings.
That's what I want for bamon and nothing less.
Wow Even when I feel depressed, bamon fans's comment is able to rejuvenate me. I agree mostly with hinata26 and partially with ApplePie88 (I don't fully with the Spuffy comparison) In some way I understand everyone has different thoughts with regard to direction of Bamon relationship. But I think it is imperative that this relationship does not follow the same destructive path as certain couple had experienced. It will be extremly hard for viewers to witness the strongly negative espects in previous couple (like obsession and rape in Spuffy)occured to Bamon. But that doesn't meant that their relationship will be completely happy. Because that would be implausible and monotonous. Eventually viewers will be tired. Therefore a mixture of sweetness, sexiness, passion and angst will fit Bamon's relationship exactly to the right degree.
Aceg:

I think we are safe from that threat. I think, for one, Bamon journey will be irresistibly original... but it will be an healing type of relationship since DE is already incarnating the very worst bits of Spuffy and Chair without noone of the charm or the uplifting qualities.

Bamon's relationship issues probably will mirror Huddy from House MD, with Damon's mild amorality and twistedness going to odds with Bonnie's possible narrowmindedness on certain things, but both chracters striving to compromise with each other out of affection.

They have very different concepts of right and wrong, but i think their relationship will be able to capitalize on a great deal of honesty, and that will help them to overcome the obstacles, eventually.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Minaftw said…
I have to disagree, Serena and Nate are Delena, Elena is a clear cut Serena and Nate being mysterious and troubled is a clear Damon when he's obsessed with Elena.
Blair is Bonnie, and both Chuck and Dan are Damon in my eyes.