Damon & Bonnie Bamon Fans:What's Your Bamon Dream?

BeautyIsBeastly posted on Mar 14, 2011 at 12:14AM
Hey hey hoo mates *Gloomps all* it's meh DBL in a new body lol, bringing you a new topic. I wanted to know does any Bamon fan have Bamon Dreams? This might come as a flippin surpise in which sum of ya must think meh, bloody loo loops? Well for meh when I have a bloody DB dream it's for a new fiction, Im writing. Like "She Is B.A.D. A Bamon Show Fiction" in this story Bonnie is a total different person, Meh think thee title speaks lol. Anyhoos meh got the concept from a dream and was wondering, "What kinds of Bamon Dreams do ya have mates?". Cheers!

Damon & Bonnie 19 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hinata26 said…
Didn't have one yet. But when I'll have one you will be the first to know!!!
:-)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skysamuelle said…
Never had a Bamon dream but i had an SEish one once. It had Damon and Elena arguing and Damon leaving the house and Elerna sulking and staring out of them window, thinking that when she and Stefan were a couple, they had each other's back- the underlying meaning was that she had no such thing with Damon and missed Stefan all the more for it.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aceg said…
Never had a Bamon dream but I did have some Bamon scenario play in my mind.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Maximumridefan said…
I've never had a night dream about Bamon but I have plenty of day dreams about them. That's why I have more ideas for fanfics then I can actually write. LOL
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DamonsLilBird said…
Lol well hey day dreams are great too and @SkySamulle great SEish? Lol too bloody funny mate. An she never will have this with Damon becuz they havnt eachother backs, and if they did. It's not what we nor Elena thinks.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک katesbon said…
me have one guys a week ago it goes like this bon father is dead and damon was the one telling her and how he couldn't save him,then bon start to cry and damon tried to comfort her but she pushed him and walk away but he grabs her and tells her he is sorry then she put her head in his chest and whisper something i don't remember then germy and elena came runing and ...then nothing my stupid cusin wake me up i don't want to brag but i had like alot but i was in it so i couldn't tell u!!!!
@Katesbon lol mate that's a bloody good dream mate meh is always having one, when I hear a good bloody song. Bamon just pops out ya know? I had this one dream where Bonnie was dating Stefan becuz Damon were with Elena. An he got pist and wanted to fight Stefan (Again mate lol) only for Bonnie, to make him see. Why they couldnt be later that day he dump Elena and pro claimed his love, in a funny Show Damon manner. Yep meh crazy lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک twanz said…
i think damon should take bonnies virginity and they should be a couple..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ducky8abug said…
In an instant, the lights went out. All they saw were spots of light along an inky shore. Damon and Bonnie stared at each other in surprise. The full impact of the materialization spell didn't register until they saw a flock a sea gulls 5 kilometers away and then suddenly they were falling from an impossible height. In a rush of air, the sky suddenly met the ground and Bonnie was laying in a heap atop Damon's torso.

With raised eyebrows, Damon looks down at his co-conspirator and wryly asks, "so huh, what about those knicks. Great gam..."

"Did you just try to bite me?" Bonnie cuts him off in disdain. The indention of his incisors still fresh on her neck made her winch and thoughts of throttling this psycho ran circles around her head. It took only a few seconds for Damon to work his dark magic. What began as a sweet and innocent romantic get-away with Jeremy turned into parking lot fiasco. She never should have never agreed to come away with Damon. She should have known he was up to no good. But the chance to meet Lucy again was too great. She had to see her, if only once more. Then everything went wrong. She remembered the taste of his lips on her mouth, her cheek, her neck and then grimaced as she remembered the silver kiss he took from her. In that instance, everything went blank and in a desperate grasp, she mouthed the one spell she feared the most (the materialization wixer). Now, here she was, with this...urgh...thing, and all she could see was RED.

"Hey, when you gotta eat, you gotta ea..." SMACK. CRACKLE. POP.

Damon's running around Lake Tahoo, his pants burning a trail of blue fire.

(That's my dream)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
eek Ducky8Bug lol good dream almost sound like the next part, of their bloody story. @Tanz lol Damon should take Bonnie's flippin maiden's.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kindhiya said…
mischievous
all of my bamon dreams or thoughts are about sexy things...naughty things like BAMON SEXXXXX looool
anyway i did a new vid if you wanna see it
its about BAMON and...
a mysterious shower loool

last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Eek ya bloody bad @kindhiya lol sure mate meh will bloody see this. lol All mines be of the different dark love DB bring to the supernatural world.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoVeLuStAnDLiEs said…
I think my bamon dream is for Damon and Bonnie to be endgame in the books because that then puts pressure on the writers and I for one will rebel on them haha, maybe then they would stop trying to push us into the DE deep end of the pool because im actually drowning ..of boredom here im not even going to go into how much i hate because they would be so much space taken up haha :D
@Lovelustandlies ya always flippin get meh mate well yea I bloody still hate DE. Even if meh has sum pro DE icons I still like them, but mainly their friendship. Though Endgame in both book and flippin show will be superkawaii reo! lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kindhiya said…
big smile
looool damonslilbird
superkawaii reo :)
i wish that too both book and show BAMON endgame :D
smile
Lol thnks mate we just gotta keep hoping even though I like DE I still dnt bloody want them to happen, lol call meh selfish mate.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Brylannie said…
My Bamon dream never changes. Bonnie & Damon stuck some place dark where they can't get out & there's only one way to keep warm, LOL
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ApplePie88 said…
kiss
My DB dream? Damon & Bonnie endgame in both the books and the TV series. Oh, I would be in absolute Bamon bliss if that happens (& I'm 100% sure that Bamon will be endgame in the novels).
Eek@Brylum? lol that's bloody hott mate @Applepie lol same here mate gotta hold on tightly but at times it's bloody hard.