Damon & Bonnie Bamon Fans:Repealing The Drama

DamonsLilBird posted on Mar 19, 2011 at 05:47PM
Im making this forum topic so we as a Bamon family can talk about what we, bloody would like to change on the spot. I for one dnt wanna see meh flippin gurs/gents fighting eachother(Not saying it's happining). Though it feels like sum of us are at each other's bloody thoarts, like hollows. So if Im wrong (which I pray) then by all means close or delete this fourm. If you do have sumthing to say or ask too all Bamon fans you can do so in here, instead of marking the wall in SPAM. No offense to all but let's set an example for potenial new DB lovers, who might think were jackaroos skipping the manky pit. So if there's anything you wanna say or change in this spot related to Bamon and their fans, go ahead and speak. (Kindly plz) Thnks!

Damon & Bonnie 37 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hinata26 said…
Thanx you sweety that's why I said in The wall that if something is wrong it's not on The wall we should said it.
I think that if something is wrong who should tell to The people directly and not on The wall.
The wall isn't there for that!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aceg said…
Aggred mate
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک chazzaf said…
heart
Agreed mate Thanks for making this post. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DamonsLilBird said…
Your welcome *hugs F4 mates* just wanted to get this out there I feel, like were forgetting what this spot stands for. Not drama if we gotta problem with DE lol (meh) then the rant fourm is where it needs, to be taken. Even there we should bloody say our peace do an incest dance and move on. I bloody do hope more will come an read this so DB spot can be happy again.
@DamonsLilBird *hugs you back* I also hope more people come to this forum it will be good for everyone. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoVeLuStAnDLiEs said…
completly agree with everything , were a family :D
smile
Yes that's what we need.
Thnk ya all glad nobodies stoning meh too death lol @LoveLustAndLies we are a family formost fans bloody second. @Chazzaf thnks mate we got LLAL on so yep more may come.
@DamonsLilBird Your welcome hun.Your forum posts are always great. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx
@DamonLilBird I hope more will come too !! ;-)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک silvina19 said…
heart
Im so happy this bitter-hater is stoping, i was really afraid that the spot it would going to became like the others TVD spots, you know? i feel very uncomfortable, unwanted and unwelcome so i never go there just only if im requested to vote.. i dont want to lose this place too i love being here and read about the BAMON LOVE!!!

i love you mates!!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Yea mehtoo mate @Chazzaf thnks F4 mate meh bloody try. lol
@silvina19 Awwww Love you too hun *hugs you*.@DamonsLilBird I am going to miss you and my F4 and Bamon mates so much when I go. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xx
@Chazzaf *bloody shock in death* where ya going mate? *sniffs* @Silvina hey hun long time and glad ya could stop by and give your take, on the drama. I flippin love and only really come to DB spot more than the hundred clubs, meh has. We love ya too *hugs*.
@DamonsLilBird: you deserve a Nobel Prize for Peace mate.
@chazzaf: I will miss you "sign"
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
@aceg I agree with ya @DamonLilBird new Nobel prize ;-)
@DamonsLilBird My cousin has went right off the rails over his friends death he is in a lot of trouble over here in Glasgow I have got to get him out of it.I might be away for a long time but hopefully only for a couple of days.@aceg I will miss you to F4 mate *hugs you*. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
@chazzaf hope everything will be alright
@chazzaf: I am sorry to hear that. I hope he will be ok.
worried
We will miss ya too mate *sniffs* save ya cousin gosh knows meh wish, I couldve save meh bloody brother. @Aceg, Hinata26 Aww thnks mates Im a fighter by blood and Law but I also care alot for ppl. Even meh haterz sumtimes can get meh to love and forget the horrible rubish, they had spoken and done.
@aceg Me too.I am taking him to Manhattan New York to stay with some family hopefully he will get back to normal there. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@DamonsLilBird Thanks mate you are a great friend.But I have got to put aside my own needs to help my little cousin.He has had to much grief for a person his age.I am sorry to hear about your brother it sounds terrible. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Chazzaf you be just you mate that's all any of us can ask if ya didnt help him, then ya wouldnt be you. He isnt dead yet but my lord the ppl he hangs with drop dead faster than flies. We cnt seem to ring him in unless we jump his ass but that's all. Bout Bamon Everybody needs to pick onething the wannna change, in our spot.
@DamonsLilBird You are a great mate I hope your brother ends up okay.At the moment I have to get my little cousin out of this city there is a lot of people looking for him. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well get him out and help him mate we shouldnt have to watch our love ones die. As for meh brother dnt know how he will be but meh hopes he do bloody changes. Off to bath lol.
@DamonsLilBird I am on the plane to Manhattan with him now.I think everything is going to be okay. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک silvina19 said…
kiss
@chazzaf @DLB I really hope everything goes well!!!
heart
@silvina19 Thanks mate I just hope everything goes well.You are a very good mate *gives bearhug*. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
smile
Okay I would bloody love for Bamon family to take a breather and get our heads, outta DE and the TVD drama asses. Who's with meh?! lol
I'm with you as always @DamonLilBird I follow your lead!!!!!
I think The others F4 mate will do The same thing too ;-)
Lol thnks Hinata26 hope not just our F4 mates but all DB we need to focus more, on Damon and Bonnie. @Chazzaf good luck mate *hugs*
@DamonsLilBird Thanks terrified right now for my cousin but got to put that aside for now. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Naw mate dnt put your family aside go be with your cousin ok? We love ya mate.
@DamonsLilBird Thanks It is great to have mates like you.I have happy tears streaming down my face. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aww mate *sniffs and hugs ya* Now go be with ya family mate and keep your cousin safe, love ya!
Hey @DamonLilBird it's a sailor moon icon that you ve got isn't it?
Great choice !!!
Yep mate bloody grew up on them in Japan kinda a Japanese obession, lol. Sorry meh late it would seemed meh body has started to reject meh meds. Lol but dnt ya worry Im gonna keep fighting mate *smiles*.