Damon & Elena The best and worst of the vampire diaries!!

loveofdelena posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 03:17AM
a place to express your thoughts and opinions on scene's, storylines, characters, and couples ect>

Main Rule : delena shippers ONLY!!!

Damon & Elena 19 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jereimy said…
mischievous
jajajajajja jajajaj jajaja guess what I can comment because eve if I was fan, fanpop let anyone post something in any club please girl get lost and find a real group of girlfriends hey maybe in your town and build a house tree jajajaajajaj then you can say it is only for delena shippers

And guess what before my comment will be borrow THE WORST OF THE SHOW IS DELENA FANS NOT DELENA THEIR FANS :p
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک loveofdelena said…
what's the matter! are you deaf as well as stupid?? can't you read?? i said DELENA shippers only!! noone gives a flying fuck what you think okay, take your stelena is the epic couple of the show bullshit and get the fuck out of our spot dumbass.

honestly, these stelena shippers today so childish.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
cool
and i honestly don't why you continue to stay in the delena spot if you don't like them, say what ever the fuck you want hun, because at the end of the day, your the one who is making yourself look pathetic by posting in our spot just because you know for a fact that it will piss us off.

seriously GROW THE FUCK UP, AND GET OVER YOURSELF, YOU ARROGANT TWOFACED BITCH!!! AND GET BACK TO THE LAND OF FAKE CHEESYASS BULLSHIT WHERE YOU CLEARLY BELONG!!!
mischievous
well I am here because I like the vids, in season three I like their storyline but that doesnt mean I have to workship them and I said before THE WORST TO THE SHOW IS DELENA FANS OMG YOU ARE SO FUCKING ARROGANT AND I BELIEVE NEITHER OF YOU HAVE A REAL LIFE JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA JAJAJAJA AND HONESTLY I AM BORING AND I LOVE TO ANNOY PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHEN I SAID THE TRUE JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJ

NO AND YOUR STUPID POST OR COMMENTS DONT MAKE ME PISS OFF MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD AND THINK OMG THESE POOR GIRLS ARE IN A CULT IF DELENA IS NOT ENDGAME I CAN IMAGINE A SUICIDE MASSIVE BECAUSE SERIOUSLY LISTEN AND READ YOURSELVES ONCE IN A WHILE IT IS SCARY HOW CAN YOU BE NOT LIVE IN REAL LIVE BUT IN THIS OMGGGGG :P
mischievous
AND BY THE WAY I DONT CARE BEHAVE LIKE A CHILD TO BE IN YOUR LEVEL INSTEAD OF YOU I HAVE FRIENDS AND A BOYFRIEND BUT THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT THIS PAGE JAJAJAJA THEY DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT SO I DONT CARE NOBODY KNOWS ME HERE SO WHO CARES JAJAJJAJAJA AT LEAST I HAVE A LIFE BUT WELL MY TIME OF VACATION IS OVER SORRY I CAN BOTHER YOU MORE JAJAJAJAAJAJAJ
cool
god, how old are you five?? do you realise how pathetic you sound right now?? your a stelena shipper posting disrespectful comments in a spot page of a couple you clearly can't stand, and yet you have the audacity to to call me childish??!! seriously, GTFO noone wants you here, your not welcome, go and infect the stelena and bamon pages with your constant BULLSHIT and leave us delena fans in piece.
smirk
childish little brats aren't welcome here.
mischievous
well I behave like this because if I wasdecent you will threat me bad anyway and if I am five you have two with you ONLY DELENA SHIPPERS jajajaja go on and build a tree house for you lady because I am older than you but I have to decent to your low level for you people understand and yes I cant stand these page sometimes it is good that someone tell you the true in your face...

Or dont you think I read about your rant thread omg you are so pathetic in that forum seriously you had problems all of you,if peoplem post all you say about paul, kat and stelena fans and bamon fans I think jjulie ple and Ian will be surprise read first yourselves and then we tal honey.

you have to grown up, so because your delena fans in fanpop you have the right to disrespect other fans and even people in that florum???? dont play with me like an innocent
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک clairmxxx said…
^sort it out.. you sound like a broken record.... getting old...take the hint a get off our spot because you a clearly not one of us!
cool
of course i am not one of you I am not desilusional or crazy....
smirk
guys, im not even going to bother responding to her.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lapka55 said…
meh
What the heck is this?

@jereimy I'm all for different opinions, disscussions and interactjon with different kinds of fans but getting personal and insulting the fans is not a way to go about it. You're better than that ....
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lapka55 said…
tongue
worst: Stefan's character delevopment and characterization ...or lack thereof. The writer's stubborn insistance on keeping his halo intact, made Stefan virtually unrelatable, a carboard cutout
worst pairing: SE, relationship initally based on lies and manipulations, where characters lose their true selfs in this stagnant and dysfunctional relationship UHG!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HaleyDewit said…
smirk
@jereimy: (Damon's voice): Why are you even here?
big smile
@haleydewit ehhh because I love to read your dumb and pathetic comments jajajajajajajaja :P except fo you lapka55 Im sorry sorry you are one of the best de fans who can actually have a decent conversation sorry
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aceg said…
@jereimy: lol your volatile nature reach a new level. what happened to you lol?
wink
LAPKA55, i coulnd't agree more!! people NEED desprately to see stefan's true self, i wonder then if they will see him for who and what he truley is, an obnoxious selfcentred ASSHOLE!!! lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HaleyDewit said…
I used to like Stefan in the beginning, but when it was revealed he had been lying about his past, while pointing out Damon's sins and imperfections, something snapped and it never went back to how it used to be. When 2x06 aired for the first time I genuinely felt concern when Stefan jumped into the vervain well. Now each time I see that scene I just wish Elena would leave him there.
I feel sorry for Paul, though. He's a great actor, but the fact that the writers are too chicken to make him really badass/evil doesn't give him much play room. It must be frustrating to play a character with no growth, no development.
hmmm
i agree, give the guy some new scene's already!! it must be so frustrating and embarresing for him, having to make do with his castmates scene's when he could so easily have his own!! lol