Dan and Blair I read a spoiler somewhere...have آپ read it 2?

lily348 posted on Mar 29, 2011 at 03:52PM
It said that even though Blair admits she has feelings for Dan, she finds out Serena wants him back, so she leaves him. Chuck and Blair spend one night together for the last time. Then Blair gets engaged with the prince, Chuck in arrested for Raina's death in a fire (caused accidentally by her father), and his only alibi is that he was with Blair that night. But he doesn't want to ruin her engagement with prince Louis, so he doesn't say anything. I imagine that Blair comes to his rescue. what do you think?

Dan and Blair 4 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cizzi-B said…
big smile
Ok..I've also seen a spoiler of serena In Santa Monica,so I think they won't get back together (d&s)and if Blair has feelings for dan..I can so see them running away together at the end of the season!(after blairs saved chuck of course lol)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BeautifulLover said…
Then, the spoilers who says S5 will be totally dair, is true.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک detty4ever said…
That sounds very believable!! But if she has feelings for Dan, why does she sleep with Chuck?? I can only think that she does it, in an effort to forget Dan..I definitely refuse to believe that she just gives up on him after she learns that Serena's still interested in him! That would be the BIGGEST BUMMER EVER!There must be more of them in S5!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BeautifulLover said…
meh
Chair needs a last scene, I accept this thing. Maybe Blair will sleep with Chuck again, because she wanna know if her feelings for Dan are more stronger than her feelings for Chuck.
I think it´s normal.