Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's Black Butler RP

zutaradragon posted on May 15, 2013 at 01:08AM
Just a stone's throw away from London lies the manor house of the illustrious Phantomhive earldom and its young master, Ciel Phantomhive. On the night of Ciel Phantomhive's tenth birthday, a fire engulfed his manor. The boy was missing for a month before returning with a mysterious black clad butler, Sebastian. The servant is actually a demon that had entered into a contract with Ciel, promising the boy to help him achieve revenge on the arsonists in exchange for his soul. Sebastian Michaelis, an exceptionally loyal butler, is ever at Ciel's side, ready to carry out his young master's wishes. As the Queen's guard dog and standing at the top of the British underworld, the young boy must face many difficulties along the way. Black Butler is set in the Victorian era, and carries with it the typical eloquence of its time.
 Just a stone's throw away from London lies the manor house of the illustrious Phantomhive earldom and

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 387 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 387

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zutaradragon said…
Jessey
*pulls up to the big manner in my car, my red Emerald Boa around my neck and a Chinchilla on my lap, who bounces to my head when i park* why am i here...? *i whisper, yet find myself walking up to the giant door n knocking. a tall, dark looking man answers, followed by a child with an eye-patch. i wonder what happened but know not 2 ask. the man looks confused n the kid is focused on the chinchilla who's sitting under my hat* i got a call saying u were lookin' for an animal person. *i say confidently, making the man more confused*
ur Jessey...? *he asks*
yep. *i smile happily, taking off my hat n the animal jumps in2 it n looks at the boy*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک darkmoon47 said…
Yumi
"run run run' *i run down the street hoping my master won't find me*
~Jessey
*he looks at me, something twinkling in his eyes, and he bows very slightly* my apologies...ur just....*he trails off*
not what u expected...? *i finish* sorda thought only a guy would b working so hard doing so many things at once...? what, with running a vets, groomers, zoo, n pound all from 1 place n being the only 1 working there...yeah, i know...*i reply, half laughing at their astonished faces* but it really doesn't feel like work when it's all things you love...u c, i don't have any family 2 speak of so they have sorda become that 2 me...*at that, the boy looks down slightly and i realize how i may have just screwed up....*
pardon my bad manners. *the man draws my attention away* my name is Sebastian and this is Ciel Phantomhive.
pleasure. *i smile warmly* i also do a bit of magic....if u care 2 c, tht is....
that's illogical...*Ciel looks at me*
my friend, the world is full of illogical things...this here is Smoky. *i point 2 the chinchilla, who makes a chirp type noise n ducks into the hat* but now...*i reach in and pull out a lion-headed rabbit* we have Kiara...*i set her on the step n reach in again* Wendal. *i say, pulling out a ferret* n lastly we have...hey...where'd...oh. *i look over n Smoky runs out of the bush near-by* there she is...i don't need this anymore then. *smashes my hat n it turns into a bunch of blue butterflies tht fly away. Ciel looks amazed n smiles slightly as i realize he hadn't smiled once till then. the same hat appears bak on my head. Ciel claps*
i like her! *he looks up at Sebastian*
Yumi
*i come to a huge house* "looks safe enough" * i run up 2 the door and knock on it* OPEN UP PLEASE
Jessey
*Sebastian looks over at the door we'd just walked thro* seems we're getting a lot of unexpected guests 2day...*he says absently, opening the door as Smoky jumps n lands on Ciel's shoulder, looking at him. he scratches her behind the ear n she makes a happy chirping noise*
sounds like she likes u 2. *i say, smiling*
what other animals do u have? *he looks up at me eagerly, a gleam in his eyes*
a shorter list would b what don't i have. *i reply* remember, i run a small zoo...
ur hired! *he says instantly. Sebastian glances back quickly and then turns his attention back 2 the frightened looking girl*
hello...and what can i do 4 u? *he says calmly*
Yumi
*i look up at the man that opened the door thu my eye that wasn't swollen* plz help me i need a place 2 hide
Jessey
*he looks at her and sighs softly* come in. Mey-rin! *he calls. almost instantly a girl with glasses and red hair like mine only not as bright walks in* take a look at her....i think she may need medical help. n plz, b quiet about it...we don't need any1 else finding out. *he adds*
yes sir. *she nods n gently takes her hand*
Yumi
*i whimper slightly*
Mey-Rin (pic below)
*looks at her and sighs softly, taking her 2 a room with walls lined with medical stuff* unfortunately we do this a lot...*i say softly as Bard n Finny walk in n look at me* (i'll post pic. of them l8er)
 Mey-Rin (pic below) *looks at her and sighs softly, taking her 2 a room with walls lined with medica
Yumi
plz don't hurt me i'll find another place to go jst plz don't hurt me
Mey-Rin
we're not gonna hurt u...in fact a lot of this stuff works instantly....*i reply soothingly*
yeah, we haven't figured it out but Sebastian always gets it. *Baldroy replies absently*
here's the stuff 4 swelling. *Finny adds, pulling out a small jar* (they r in the order in which they spoke)
 Mey-Rin we're not gonna hurt u...in fact a lot of this stuff works instantly....*i reply soothingly*
Yumi
who r u
Mey-Rin
i'm Mey-Rin. *takes the jar from Finny, opening it and gently dapping it around her eye*
i'm Finnious. every1 calls me Finny.
n i'm Baldroy.
we humbly work for master Ciel Phantomhive and, more importantly, 4 master Sebastian. *Finny adds* (Ciel is below)
 Mey-Rin i'm Mey-Rin. *takes the jar from Finny, opening it and gently dapping it around her eye* i'
Yumi
my name is Yumi Kato and the man I work for well...................
Mey-Rin
he did this 2 u. *i reply softly as the swelling goes down a bit almost instantly*
Yumi
yes.............
Mey-Rin
well u can hide here....*smiles soothingly*
Yumi
can i really
Mey-Rin
of course. the fact tht he let u in says he's already decided.
Jessey
*realizes Sebastian has been looking at me, as if trying 2 figure me out* i believe u should move closer. *Ciel says, looking at me*
hm...oh, tht's not a hard thing 2. *i reply* and bring the animals with me of course.
oh of course. *Ciel nods*
Yumi
where is the master of this house?
Mey-Rin
Ciel....talking 2 the red-head about bringing some animals....he runs the company Toyhive. (the biggest name 4 toys in all of the UK at the time)
Yumi
oh...........well when he is done i must talk 2 him
Mey-Rin
*notices the swelling is almost gone already* wow...this stuff works quick....*puts the jar up* perhaps....more then likely u'll end up talking 2 Sebastian...he does most of the talking here.
Yumi
no it must be the mater of this house i must talk 2 him
Mey-Rin
Sebastian is the closest 2 master Ciel most get....but i'm sure we can try....*i reply absently* tell me, can u c from that eye yet? *goes bak 2 the reason i was sent here with her*
Jessey
i can probably have it done by 2morro, seeing as i own the forest leading up 2 ur gardens. *i reply*
u do? so we've been this close and i never knew...*Ciel says*
sir, i believe she owns quite a bit of forest. *Sebastian replies*
tru. *i nod* my place is in the middle of it along a lake. a small road leads to it.
(this is the outfit Sebastian is almost always in)
 Mey-Rin Sebastian is the closest 2 master Ciel most get....but i'm sure we can try....*i reply absen
Yumi
yes i can thank u
Mey-Rin
oh thank goodness...*says softly, careful not 2 say something else* i'm glad this stuff works so quickly....are there any cuts? *looks at her*
Yumi
none where i want 2 show u..............
Mey-Rin
oh...i understand. *bows slightly* sry 2 bring up something personal.
Yumi
it's ok u didn't kno
Mey-Rin
here's 4 cuts n this is 4 bruises. *Finny says, finding 2 small jars. i nod slightly* if u wanna put 'em on urself u can.
good idea. *i reply as she hands them 2 her* u could wait or i can lead u 2 a bathroom n u could do it now...
Yumi
i'll wait
Mey-Rin
*i nod slightly* anyways, i'll go ask. *Baldroy says, walking out*
poor Baldroy...surrounded by girls all day because the 3 other guys in this house r higher up then him...*Finny snickers slightly*
Yumi
whats wrong with girls
~Finny
i don't think anything but he gets no guy time...*i reply absently*
~Baldroy
*walks out in2 the main room just as the red-head leaves. i walk 2 Sebastian* who was tht...?
tht's Jessey, she's the animal person. she's going to be moving near by so master Ciel can have animals to interact with. *he replies*
Yumi
how sad
~Finny
4 him. *shrugs*
~Baldroy
oh...*confused, then snaps out of it* sir, our guest wishes 2 speak to master Ciel.
what about? *Sebastian looks at me curiously*
i...don't know, sir....
Yumi
*i nod*
~Finny
it's his fault 4 staying here even on his breaks....*Mey-Rin sighs*
but we stay here 2...
but we have no reason 2 want 2 leave...
~Baldroy
then i shall find out what it is she wants 2 kno. *he replies*
um...she insisted to talk 2 the master....
4 all incentive purposes i am him. *he says, walking off with me following along*
Yumi
i had a reason 2 leave
~Finny
we c tht...*says softly*
yeah....but i suppose we...*Mey-Rin starts, then stops quickly, realizing it's not 2 b spoken of*
~Sebastian
*walks 2 the door and pauses b4 entering with a smile*
Yumi
r u the master ?
~Sebastian
*puts my hand 2 my chest and bows slightly* yes, madam, i am.
Yumi
*i walk over to him and drop to my knees* may i plz stay here and work 4 u my master beats me
~Sebastian
*i look at her* of course u can. *reaches out my hand 2 help her up*
Yumi
*i take his hand get up and hug him* oh thank u
~Sebastian
*i force bak a sigh and hug back* no problem...we can always use the help around here.
~Jessey
*i look around my house happily* look like we're moving! *i clap happily, knowing there's a big area of forest outside their garden and figuring that's a good place 2 put my place* tht means i'll have 2 change the address on my cards and everything....hm...ho-hum...the things i do 2 help people out...
Yumi
*i smile at him then groan in pain as my legs rub together*
~Sebastian
anyways, we do happen to have 1 extra room in the guests quarters where they all stay. *i add, smiling back the same way i always have*
what about that girl? *Mey-Rin looks at me*
ah, Jessey....i have a feeling she won't need a guest room. *i reply, the feeling that something about tht girl wasn't quite right....or....human....*
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Yumi
thank u Sir for letting me stay............i'll start working right away