Death Note: Another Note Beyond Birthday's obsession

vampire14 posted on Apr 02, 2009 at 12:32AM
Okay,Beyond Birthday is insanely awsome, as we all know. Yet, can it be safe to say that he is a little on the deranged side? I mean, only a brilliant mind can outwit L. (and even he couldn't do it.) When you are so intent on something, you are willing to BURN TO DEATH, not a bullet to the head, not hanging yourself, but burn, one of the most prolonged and painful ways to die is really scary, actually. What do you think? Let me know.
 Okay,Beyond Birthday is insanely awsome, as we all know. Yet, can it be محفوظ to say that he is a litt

Death Note: Another Note 6 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DebGulledge said…
Yeah...if it were me (and I know I wouldn't be crazy or brave enough to do anything like that) I'd pick a much easier way to die. But in the book, it did explain why he did it- it was a different way than all of the other victims, and because he had (well, I don't know the best word to use here...mutilated? OK, we'll go with that) mutilated all of the victim's bodies in one way or another (cuts, crushed eyeballs, dismemberment) and it would be impossible to do that to himself after he was dead, so since his body would be burnt, then it would be impossible to tell. :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک khikun said…
heart
well i dont think he was crazy at all.If you remember he had the shinigami eyes since he was born. I mean knowing when everyone dies,has got to be bad ona child growing up,to him everything was nothign,everythign he knew,grew up around..would eventualy be nothing. He knew that even him would die someday,not knowing when,or how. But to him maybe burning himself alive,maybe he thaught that way his eye would burn to,so incase if his body survided ,including his eyes, they would do research on it,or give someone eye surgery and give them his eyes,seeing those peoples deaths. Maybe he believed that. And what the coment says above mine(debgulledge) shes smart.Plus he did outsmart L. L never figured out bb's trick,Naomi Misora did,So there for he did outwit L he just didnt outwit teh shield blocking him from L. So technicaly he did outwit L,just everyone believes he didnt even though he really did. Also he wasnt duranged,he kenw those people would die,he just gave them a death he thaught they deserved for his purpose.i mean say u were gana die or that girl he kield either way it had to be someone. People die everyday,he just happend to be in america when he killed those people.Plus he must haev planed this months ahead of time. Alot of preperation. ^^
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک WammysBoyzRock said…
smile
B WAS a little crazy...But not insaine. Not to me at least.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SirMailJeevas said…
Well, he was a little on the deranged side of things, but I wouldn't say he was crazy or insane. If he was crazy or insane then he most likely wouldn't have been able to make it to the second murder, much less to the last one. He is still a little deranged and a whole lot obsessive though.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RueRyuzaki said…
I believe that he was crazy. Crazy like a fox. And as to what SirMailJeevas said, there have been many crazy people that have made it FAR beyond the third kill. And those that have done far worse things to their victems that BB-sama and STILL got away with it for much longer.
As or obssessive, I believe that the only thing obsessive about him is that he didn't want to outwit L so much as he wanted to be L. And to do dirty dirty things to him with strawberry jam. ;3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Aoharu said…