Deeks and Kensi A-deek-ted to Densi.

ahmoniqued posted on Dec 28, 2010 at 07:48AM
This a thread where we post all our favourite Kensi/Deeks snaps, quote, scenes and anything just relating to Densi. Simple as that, Get posting - I don't want this forum to fail. And thanks in advance. ^_^

Deeks and Kensi 4 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ahmoniqued said…
heart
This is probably the episode I started hardcore shipping them. It was totally cute when Deeks was holding that sign for Kensi but it was LOL-arious with their conversation afterwards about him being undercover as a hobo. ^_^
 <i>This is probably the episode I started hardcore shipping them. It was totally cute when Deeks was
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MisUnderstood said…
heart
I loved it in episode 10, deliverance, season 2 when deeks saves kensi from the explosion and laser beams, and it was totally awkward how deeks was oggling kensi when she had her butt.

Totally love them, I hope they get together in a totally Densi type way, like a very awkward moment.
heart
Thank you for posting MisUnderstood, Such a cuteeeee moment. :)

My other favourite Densi moment is during Disorder with Deeks and Kensi spending Christmas together helping others and all. It was just totally cute and like, LOOK AT DEEKS HAND ON KENSI'S ARM! Yayayayay.
 <b>Thank آپ for posting MisUnderstood, Such a cuteeeee moment. :)</b> <i>My other favourite Densi
heart
Just thought I would add a fanart I made for Tumblr. All the caps are from Enemy Within.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 Just thought I would add a fanart I made for Tumblr. All the ایوارڈز are from Enemy Within.