Detective Conan Please Help Our Kudo Shinich!!

suhyun5649 posted on Feb 26, 2012 at 05:43AM
link

As you enter the website, please scroll down to the bottom and click 'English' for language setup.

You are required to register/login to vote, but the registering only requires a short period of time and minimum personal information.

Best Moe Tournament is taking place right now!

Best Moe Tournament (BMT) ia the largest Korean animation character popularity contest.
It has a purpose of all anime/manga fans to enjoy and have a form of 'festival'. It also promotes sharing different views and opinions between group of people who have different views and seldom had opportunity to enteract with each other.

It is held twice a year, depending on whether each of the character belong to Male or Female Destrict.
Right now, the tournament for the Female district is being held.

Definition of 'Female and Male District' in Moe Tournament:
There are Animes that Male tends to prefer more, like K-On and To aru Majutsu no Index, and and there tends to be Animes that Female tends to prefer more, like Katekyo Hitman Reborn! and Detective Conan. Camps like K-On are called Male Distinct, and Camps like Katekyo Hitman Reborn! are called Female District.

Preliminary votes have just ended, and the Round of 96 has just begun.
Eight of the characters, Kudo Shinichi, Mouri Ran, Edogawa Conan, Kaito Kid, Haibara Ai, Hattori Heiji, Toyama Kazuha, and Satou Miwako, have successfully proceeded to Round of 96.
I request DC fans all around the world to join us in this exciting tournament by just donating just one vote to each of the Detective Conan characters.
This tournament can not only strengthen your affections to your beloved characters, but also can provide you chance to acknowledge and enjoy different anime and manga.

It'd also be nice for you to visit the forums and interact with others. (Just that not that many English users get involved in BMT...)

*Note that the time setting for all tournament is the time in Korea. make sure to check the current time on the top right hand corner of the website.

In the Round of 96, one, among three chracters, is able to proceed to the Round of 32.

Shinichi is kicking off for all Detective Conan characters in group 8!

As you see, he has encountered two of the most infamous characters, Luffy from One Piece and Shizuo from DRRR, and it is very vague if he will proceed to the next round.
It is possible to easily lose our strongest, most powerful and infamous chracter so early.
Your help, your one vote, is essential for this group for Shinichi to succeed.

The next day, Heiji is competing with Kurumi from Kiminitodoke and Shinpachi from Gintama.
He also belongs in one of the most difficult groups to proceed to the next round.
Your vote is important to us.

On the same day, Haibara is competing with Natsume from Natsume Yuujinchou and Watanuki from XXX Holic.

On 29th, Detective Satou is competing with Kida from DRRR and Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist.

On March 1st, Ran is competing with Otose from Gintama and Kurusu from Maji Love 1000%.

Conan competes with Hijikata from Hakuōki Sekkaroku and Takano from Hatsukoi on the 2nd.

As you see, on March 3rd, Kid and Kazuha happen to be in the same group, and because Mikado from DRRR is competing with them, it is very uncertain if one of two would proceed to the next round.
There is a possibility of losing two of our characters. Your vote is very important to us.

Now, I have introduced all the groups that DC characters are competing in.
Although I do encounrage you to vote for DC, I am not forcing you to. I just want you to enjoy BMT with us and interact with other anime fans.
If you are interested, please vote for other characters who are competing in the tournament.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope for your support to Detective Conan Characters!
 http://moet.anizone.net/ As آپ enter the website, please scroll down to the bottom and click 'Eng
last edited on Feb 26, 2012 at 05:53AM

Detective Conan No جوابات