Detective Conan Detective Conan Tournament!! FINAL ROUND

HwoarangTkd posted on Feb 15, 2013 at 10:23PM
The rules are very simple, I selected 32 characters from the series Detective Conan and Kaito Kid, then I RANDOMLY matched them.
1. Every 24 hours you will vote one of two characters with a comment, (You can also write your own choices, but SPECIFIED NAMES!!!!!).
2. The character with the most votes will pass to the next round.
3. there are no other rules (except, that play honestly)
Have fun and may the best win!!! :D

For all the participant: You will receive a prop for the comment and the notice of the next round :) Thanks for join :D
 The rules are very simple, I selected 32 characters from the series Detective Conan and Kaito Kid, th
last edited on Mar 18, 2013 at 09:28AM

Detective Conan 380 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 351-380 of 380

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HwoarangTkd said…
Hard Hard chiose, but for me i Kuroba Kaito, better than heiji and kaito kid :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sam71 said…
вσтн αяє ƒαηтαѕтι¢ , вυт ι'ℓℓ νσтє ƒσя нαттσяι . мαу тнє вєѕт ωιηѕ !
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک princess989898 said…
Since shinichi not win i will make sure kaito not win shinichi is much better than kaito so i vote for heiji
Helen_Anggraini commented…
I agree with آپ پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
princess989898 commented…
Ya I hope Kaito LOSE!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Shin111 commented…
almost bakaito's opponents are related to heiji kazuha is his childhood friend saguru and heiji are rivals HeiShin my bromance fantasy.Miwa-chan is not related پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DetectiveTomoe said…
ehh? isn't this just repeated?... anyways I'll still vote for Hattori Heiji..
sam71 commented…
Ehm ! That was between KAITO KID AND HEIJI . This is between KUROBA KAITO AND HEIJI. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
sam71 commented…
BOTH ARE SAME BUT THEY دکھائیں THAT THEY ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE SO آپ ARE NEITHER RIGHT NOR WRONG :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
DetectiveTomoe commented…
ahh.. okay thanks! :D پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Shin111 commented…
of course kaito and kid are treated as separate people in this thing پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BraBrief said…
laugh
Kuroba Kaito forever!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ReyKun88Haruka said…
Kaitooooooooooooooooo!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Helen_Anggraini said…
Of course Heiji Hattori....
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Detectiv3Hunter said…
i love both but im voting for hattori heiji
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Thern said…
Kaito gets my vote. I can't wait to see who wins this.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kiyama-Luna said…
Kaito-Niichan
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک elyds91 said…
Heiji
The round LAST ROUND is closed, Winner HEIJI HATTORI (6 Vote) Loser KUROBA KAITO (5 Vote)
 The round LAST ROUND is closed, Winner HEIJI HATTORI (6 Vote) Loser KUROBA KAITO (5 Vote)
Shin111 commented…
Yagami kora!!!!!! (Yagami look!!!!) I'm just a حالیہ fanpopper but this fight got my attention پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
aww Kaito was so close to winning. ah well Heiji is awesome too
poor Kaito :/
crying
It should Shinichi !! :(((( he the main character
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Detective_Ciara said…
meh
I'm kinda disappointed about the results.. =.=
I really thought that Shinichi or Kaito would win..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک elyds91 said…
Yesss !! I like Kaito too but i prefear Heiji! Of coursr my fav ever is Shinichi but is a game guys XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kittydc3 said…
big smile
Im glad that at least one of my favs won :) Kaito and Heiji and my favorite charaters. I like Shinichi too but for me, he can't beat Kaito or Heiji. (Sorry to all the Shinichi fans out there, this is just my personal opinion so please don't hate)❤
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 Im glad that at least one of my favs won :) Kaito and Heiji and my پسندیدہ charaters. I like Shinich
sad
WHY?? Kaito and Heiji can't defeat Shinichi...Why all hate Shinichi because he turn to conan...Shinichi in this world he have more fan and you watch the episode right heiji can't defeat Shinichi when have some case and Kaito also can't defeat SHINICHI!!! He just a thief :((((
kittydc3 commented…
It's not that I don't like Shinichi (or Conan) but I just can't get over how cute Kaito and Heiji are❤❤❤ پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Shin111 commented…
please dont fight before i شامل میں fanpop it got my attention so i teach آپ a lesson dont complain when your پسندیدہ lost at least another characther win for his sake example heiji won for shinichi's sake because acually my پسندیدہ is heishin also because shinichi is heiji's best friend so heiji worked hard to win for his sake im saying for the safety of your friendship پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
hmmm
Sorry if I'm kinda mad I'm just can't except people said Kaito and Heiji is better and can defeat Shinichi because you watch right?? Detective Conan ep1 until now and the movie also the ova you also know how Shinichi is it...but I"M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!! I'm know this is just the game but Shinichi lose here but he never ever lose in my heart~
Shin111 commented…
thats how it was west for east it i like them to the point im thinking many romantic things for them پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
we don't hate Shinichi, we still love him lots even if we prefer other people over him. everyone has their opinions and reasons for liking who they like and we must respect that and not tear down that person's opinion by saying mean stuff about it.
Shin111 commented…
right i still like kaito even if i prefer heishin over him پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
hmmm
Yeah..I'm sorry guys like you say everyone have their opinions and reasons liking who they like the most ^_________^ I'm so so so sorry!! :((((
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ReyKun88Haruka said…
Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii TT_______TT
Shin111 commented…
please dont get angry when ai lose thern's right پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Kogorooooo T^T
Shin111 commented…
what your پسندیدہ is kogoro? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Saijou_Himitsu said…
YES!!! HE DID IT! And, thank you results, you almost killed Yagami. Once more, Give me a:

H
A
T
T
O
R
I

H
E
I
J
I
What’s that spell! Hattori Heiji! The Osakan Samurai has finally won in the epic battle..In the name of Osaka, we will always remember you and we will always be proud of you, Hattori Heiji.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shinichigirl10 said…
heart
how rude...
my Shinichi lost the round there!
curse ya Kaito!
datte not really
because Kaito is my second bias
 how rude... my Shinichi lost the round there! curse ya Kaito! datte not really because Kaito is m
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک icyicy00 said…
I'm just surprised Kuroba is more popular than KID. Gonna browse for more voting tournaments now can't believe I missed out on this one.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CP3912 said…
NOOOOOOO, KAITO!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NabikiGreat said…
Ayumi is best
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ranmori17 said…
sad
No...I want Shinichi win...Or Ran
 No...I want Shinichi win...Or Ran