Detective Conan Your Own DC عملی حکمت

Kudou_Shinichi posted on Jul 18, 2010 at 12:57PM
If you can create your own plot in Detective Conan Episode, how it will be.
 If آپ can create your own plot in Detective Conan Episode, how it will be.

Detective Conan 7 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kudou_Shinichi said…
hmmm
The episode flows with the murder of one of the Black Organization member by Gin's order. Shiinichi back to his own body and investigate the case.. At the same time, Kaitou Kid helping him with the case, with some chasing action
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Thern said…
I think it would be neat if there was an episode where Conan and Kaito hang out together, but you would need some episodes before that like one where Conan finds out that Kaito is Kaitou Kid, and then they would have to get to know each other over time after that before they could start to become friends. It's not likely to ever happen ,but i think it would be interesting to see
wink
Yeah...
Conan and Kaito be best friend, like Conan and Heiji be now...
It's sure interesting...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک James1R1Mori said…
Conan would get a new gadget a gun / haibara would get spoted by one of the organization members / he tries to kill her / conan and Ai are seprated from every one else / conan protecting Ai / Lots of Chasing / Lots of shooting / Get Cornered / Bout to die / They Kiss / has to save Ai / Mercs the bad guy
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Conan8585 said…
I Think I Need To Kidnaped Gosho Aoyama And Force Him To Draw My Idea.....I Think The Kidnaped Need To Be Change To Oldnaped..
worried
???
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Yagami003 said…
Mine is just like an ordinary murder case. In this one, Hattori visits Conan and tells him a very interesting case. Suddenly, Mouri pointed out that that case is the "Paradichlorobenzene serial murder case". Ran came and asked what is the case all about. Then, Hattori and Mouri explained that the case is actually the same like "Paradichlorobenzene" novel (Doesn't exist! Spoiler ALERT!!!) where a young boy kills children and draws the atom of Paradichlorobenzene. And, this might took long..