disney crossover Body Switch Contest: CLOSED INDEFINITELY

TheCrystalRing posted on Mar 08, 2013 at 01:46AM
Well...since chesire's contest has reached an end, I decided to start this contest! The idea of this contest is to put a character into another character's outfit (ex. Ariel in Cinderella's ballgown). Credit to Safira-09 for the original game on the CAMH club!

Rules
- You can use any screencaps/clipart you like
- The outfit does not need to be full-body, just as long as I can tell what outfit the character is in (although fullbody is preferred when possible)
- You are only allowed to use outfits and characters from full length animated movies; no TV series
- Once you have used an outfit in one round, you cannot use it again for three rounds. However, others are allowed to use the outfit
- You are allowed to change the color of the outfit/dress, but you cannot add textures, glitter, shininess, etc.
- You are not allowed to remove or add something to your chosen outfit/dress, except accessories (ex. Not having Cinderella's ballgown's headband on Ariel in her ballgown)
- You are able to use either a child or adult version of your character if both exist within the character's film[s] (ex. The toddler and teen versions of Jim Hawkins)
-You CAN put a character in a outfit of the opposite gender if you wish (ex. Belle in Phoebus' armor)
- Each outfit/dress can only be used ONCE in each round, even if the color is changed (A merchandise version of the outfit is considered to be different than the original outfit; even if it is based on the same outfit)
- The deadline is 12:00 AM Central Time Zone (or whenever I post a poll)
- After a week, a pick will be made of the entries and whoever gets the highest vote will win.

NOTE: If I post an image I made, it is an entry for the contest; I myself do enjoy body switches.

Winner Rules and Prizes*
-The winner will be given a prop
-The winner can still play in the next round
-The winner will be the one to choose the next character **

*If there is a tie, a tiebreaker pick will be posted, and the outfit with the most votes will be the winner. If there is STILL a tie, the contestant with the least winnings will be the winner.
**Choose the next character on my wall (or message me) instead of writing it here to avoid confusion.

*Click the names to view the bodyswitch they submitted*
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Round 1 - Ariel (The Little Mermaid): link
Round 2 - Amalthea (The Last Unicorn): link
Round 3 - Tiana (The Princess and the Frog): link
Round 4 - Alice (Alice in Wonderland): link
Round 5 - Jane (Tarzan): link
Round 6 - Hercules (Hercules): link
Round 7 - Jasmine (Aladdin): link
Round 8 - Milo (Atlantis: The Lost Empire): link
Round 9 - Jim Hawkins (Treasure Planet): link
Round 10 - Kayley (Quest for Camelot): August 6 - 13
last edited on Aug 07, 2013 at 12:28AM

disney crossover 66 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...