Disney Leading Ladies Disney Leading Ladies Picture Hunt Game

LionaChoco posted on Oct 01, 2010 at 08:31PM
This game is going on some other Disney spots such as Disney Princess spot and Classic Disney spot.
The rules are easy: Someone reqests a picture of a Disney Leading Lady or connected with her, and the other person submits the picture and asks for another.
So... I`ll start : Find a picture of Jane and Tarzan.

Disney Leading Ladies 791 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 751-791 of 791

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Shadowsign said…
Can't find amarumgratia's to save my life, so here's elliefant's request. So cute!

And, if you can, please find you're favorite Disney princess in the movie Shrek.
 Can't find amarumgratia's to save my life, so here's elliefant's request. So cute! And, if آپ can,
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LionaChoco said…
My favourite Disney Princesses - Jasmine, Mulan and Pocahontas - don`t appear in Shrek, but in the third Srek movie there`s Sleeping Beauty (Aurora is my 4th favourite).
I hope that`s what you meant :)

Find a picture of your favourite leading lady (or one of your favourites) with a non-Disney animated leading lady.
 My favourite Disney Princesses - Jasmine, Mulan and Pocahontas - don`t appear in Shrek, but in the th
Tinkerbell and Crysta from Fern Gully.

Your favorite Disney lady in her signature outfit, but not the usual color. (Ex. Belle in her dress but blue instead of yellow.)
 Tinkerbell and Crysta from فرن, فارن Gully. Your پسندیدہ Disney lady in her signature outfit, but not th
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheCrystalRing said…
Here. Find a pick of your favorite female leading animal.
 Here. Find a pick of your پسندیدہ female leading animal.
Maid Marian!

Find an image of a leading lady's trusty sidekick!
 Maid Marian! Find an image of a leading lady's trusty sidekick!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cuteasprincie said…
Here(Ariel trusts Flounder)
Now find a Pic of your favorite Dreamworks Animations Character(Male)with your Favorite Disney Leading Lady.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 Here(Ariel trusts Flounder) Now find a Pic of your پسندیدہ Dreamworks Animations Character(Male)with
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheCrystalRing said…
Here. Find a pic of your favorite scene from your favorite Disney movie (must have the leading lady in it).
 Here. Find a pic of your پسندیدہ scene from your پسندیدہ Disney movie (must have the leading lady i
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aiemerrysirius said…
"He's not monster, Gaston ... YOU are!"
Watched BatB a couple days ago -- love this scene. :)

Find a picture of a leading lady (fanart) wearing four different dresses (different color schemes).
 "He's not monster, Gaston ... آپ are!" Watched BatB a couple days پہلے -- love this scene. :) Fi
Ta-da!
Okay, find your favorite Disney lady, drawn in anime/manga style.
 Ta-da! Okay, find your پسندیدہ Disney lady, drawn in anime/manga style.
How's this? Credit to rebenke.

Find a picture of a leading lady as a doll or Barbie in the place of her real self in a scene from her movie.
 How's this? Credit to rebenke. Find a picture of a leading lady as a doll یا Barbie in the place o
This one was hard.

Find a picture of any Disney lady in any Kingdom Hearts game, with the main character of that game (Ex (But not including) Alice and Sora in KH, Roxas and Tinkerbell in 358/2, Terra and Cinderella in BBS)
 This one was hard. Find a picture of any Disney lady in any Kingdom Hearts game, with the main cha
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kokonut94 said…
The request is right above the picture in that paragraph.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RynRoyale said…
is this ok?
 is this ok?
What's the next request? :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک killsy said…
hmmm
i've got a request; find a picture of your favorite leading lady, with cat ears and a tail.
how about that?
Ha! Okay, finally! Jessie (and Woody, but what are you gonna do?). Not my very favorite, but I love her all the same. And this was the first recognizable one I could find after quite a bit of searching. I think I found one of Mulan, but I couldn't really be certain who the character was supposed to be, so I went with this.

And after these last ones, how about an easy one? Track down an image of your favorite leading lady with her love interest.
 Ha! Okay, finally! Jessie (and Woody, but what are آپ gonna do?). Not my very favorite, but I love h
i found one. i totally love Peter Pan (the book, the disney movie, and the real-life movie)
can ou find me a picture of Milo with Kida?
 i found one. i totally love Peter Pan (the book, the disney movie, and the real-life movie) can ou f
Presenting: The most underrated true Disney Princess

Speaking of underrated, find a picture of a leading lady you think gets over looked or under valued.
(My example: Princess Eilonwy from Black Cauldron.)
 Presenting: The most underrated true Disney Princess Speaking of underrated, find a picture of a l
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Mamela said…
wink
I picked your example, too.
How about presenting a picture of princess Aurora with Maleficent smiling both. Thanks!!
 I picked your example, too. How about presenting a picture of princess Aurora with Maleficent smilin
Guesting starring Ariel and Hades... for some reason....\

Track down a picture of a leading lady dressed as the villain from her movie.
 Guesting starring Ariel and Hades... for some reason....\ Track down a picture of a leading lady d
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MissAngelPaws said…
HERE'S AURORA AS MALEFICENT
FIND A PICTURE OF A DISNEY LEADING LADY WITH ANOTHER DISNEY LEADING LADY FROM ANOTHER MOVIE
 HERE'S AURORA AS MALEFICENT FIND A PICTURE OF A DISNEY LEADING LADY WITH ANOTHER DISNEY LEADING LADY
Buy two get one free? Alice, Wendy, and a young Cinderella.

How about a leading lady in Wonderland, who is not Alice.
 Buy two get one free? Alice, Wendy, and a young Cinderella. How about a leading lady in Wonderland
Here you are -- Queen of Hearts!

Find a picture of a leading lady holding hands with someone who is not her movie love interest. :)
 Here آپ are -- Queen of Hearts! Find a picture of a leading lady holding hands with someone who i
Popular shipping couple, that I frankly don't get, but it's cute.

A Disney leading lady with a character from any thing that isn't Disney.
 مقبول shipping couple, that I frankly don't get, but it's cute. A Disney leading lady with a cha
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک carrieicecream said…
Belle and Dimitri from Anastasia!

Find your favorite leading lady with your least favorite leading lady.
 Belle and Dimitri from Anastasia! Find your پسندیدہ leading lady with your [i]least[/i] پسندیدہ
pocahontas with cinderella. my favorite is pocahontas and my least favorite is cinderella. why? because she thinks that if you dream everything will be allright. newsflash cindy, the world doesn't work that way.
find me a picture of pocahontas savind john (i want to be specific for a change)
 pocahontas with cinderella. my پسندیدہ is pocahontas and my least پسندیدہ is cinderella. why? becau
Here you are! Next find a picture of Giselle singing "True Love's Kiss". :)
 Here آپ are! اگلے find a picture of Giselle singing "True Love's Kiss". :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LightningRed said…
Here you go.

Now give me a picture of young Kida.
 Here آپ go. Now give me a picture of young Kida.
found a picture. it's a sad one, but it's the best i could find.
try and find a picture of 2 leading ladies as mermaids
 found a picture. it's a sad one, but it's the best i could find. try and find a picture of 2 leading
These were pretty.

Find a Disney Leading lady as a Pony from My Little Pony in the new style.
 These were pretty. Find a Disney Leading lady as a ٹٹو from My Little ٹٹو in the new style.
Is this the new style? It's Mulan. :) Credit to YukiHyo on deviantart.

Find a picture of a leading lady with her child. :)
 Is this the new style? It's Mulan. :) Credit to YukiHyo on deviantart. Find a picture of a leading
how about this one?

find a pictue of the one of the oldest made with one of the newest made leading lady
 how about this one? find a pictue of the one of the oldest made with one of the newest made leadin
How about Snow White and Merida? :D Credit to sophiesmile.

Next find a picture of a leading lady playing a sport.
 How about Snow White and Merida? :D Credit to sophiesmile. اگلے find a picture of a leading lady p
Sorry, was it a hard one? I can make it just a leading lady wearing shoes you like ...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Maria7Potter said…
smile
For the sport request, here is Minnie!

Next, find a picture of a leading lady from the upcoming "Frozen" film (formerly "The Snow Queen").
 For the sport request, here is Minnie! Next, find a picture of a leading lady from the upcoming "F
How's this?

Next find a fanart picture of a leading lady with historically accurate clothes. :)
 How's this? اگلے find a fanart picture of a leading lady with historically accurate clothes. :)
I hope the thread isn't dead ..... :-(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک moraesmax said…
I do not know if it was what you wanted ;D
but here is snow white ;D
Next find a fanart picture of a leading lady playing volleyball on the beach.
 I do not know if it was what آپ wanted ;D but here is snow white ;D اگلے find a fanart picture of
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LionaChoco said…
Fanart by Anime-Ray on Deviantart.

Now find a picture of Merida with her mother, queen Elinor :)
 Fanart سے طرف کی Anime-Ray on Deviantart. Now find a picture of Merida with her mother, queen Elinor :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DanaRowe said…
I'll just leave this here.

Find a picture of a leading lady dressed as a pop culture icon.
 I'll just leave this here. Find a picture of a leading lady dressed as a pop culture icon.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ambrena said…
Fanart by Isaiah Stephens.

Find a picture of a racebended leading lady (a white princess draw as a black girl, for example). ^^
 Fanart سے طرف کی Isaiah Stephens. Find a picture of a racebended leading lady (a white princess draw as a