posted by MegaraRider
Gaston: Vain, selfish and doesn't really care about anyone else.
Beast: Spoiled, selfish, cursed for not having any love in his heart.
Gaston: Only wants Belle because she's beautiful.
Beast: Only wants Belle because she's the first girl who's come along since the curse.
Gaston: Locks up Belle and her father.
Beast: Locks up Maurice and keeps Belle prisoner.
Gaston: Relatively level-headed. Acts مزید out of jealousy than anger.
Beast: Quick temper. Yells a lot for no reason. Destroys things.
Gaston: Tries to win over Belle سے طرف کی bragging about himself and not getting to know her.
Beast: Tries to win over Belle سے طرف کی bribing her with a library... an idea which he didn't come up with on his own (because he hadn't taken the time to get to know her).
Gaston: Tries to kill the Beast; not knowing he's a person, just thinking he's another animal like a ہرن, چھوٹے یا bear. Goes off his hunter instinct.
Beast: Had every intention of letting Maurice die in the dungeon.
Gaston: Dies in the end.
Beast: Gets the girl.
These are just a few things I noticed throughout the movie. I'm pretty sure the only reason Belle ended up with the Beast is because of Stockholm syndrome (and he lives in a قلعہ with a library, which is outside of her provincial town).
Personally, I don't see how the Beast was any better than Gaston. But, please feel free to leave تبصرے with your thoughts on this.
posted by hajirah4
1. Some people in China spell Mulan's name in English as: Fa Muhk Laahn.
2. The Story of Mulan was originally a poem
3. The Hua Mulan crater on Venus is named after her.
4. In the original story, Mulan fights in war for 12 years, no kidding.
5. The original poem......
NO LONGER EXISTS.
6.The different surnames of Mulan are Wei and Zhu other than Fa and Hua.
7. Jamie Chung will be starring as Mulan in "Once Upon A time"
8. The spots on Shang's horse's neck and rump are shaped like Mickey Mouse.
9. Mulan is rumored to have been a real person, and her story has been told in China for almost 2000 years.
10. Members of the creative team visited China, where they spent three weeks taking photographs and making sketches.
posted by princesslullaby