Everyone has their personal favorite, ranking of the Disney Princessess n thoughts of who should b included. In my eyes, this is the ranking of the maidens from the house of mouse:
15. Aurora, indeed the sleeping beauty is beautiful, graceful, n has a heavenly operatic voice, unfortunately she has little agency in her own story n personality.
14. Anna, a spunky n cute go getter but most of the other princesses that have come before her have these traits checked off too.
13. Moana, a real cookie cutter of a modern disney princess, she is pretty much just an ethnic variation of Anna but is ahead one spot bcuz it's always nice to see some مزید diversity in the lineup.
12. Merida, though she can come off as a bit bratty, this ruff n tumble princess' sheer determination to change her fate demands to be appreciated.
11. Elena, unknown to the general social conciousness n unrecognized as an official Disney Princess, this Hispanic princess is a neccessary entry as she not only offers additional cultural flavor, but also bcuz she is bold, daring, n admits to her own faults, quick to b humbled to find the inner fortitude to improve on herself for the sake of her kingdom of Avalor.
10. Snow White, she may b a bit outdated but her endearing charms, enduring optimism n enchanting innocence makes her precious n unforgettable.
9. Pocahontas, a spiritual n passionate dreamer who struggles between being loyal to her people n herself but she manages to find the spirit to understand n honor both.
8. Rapunzel, quirky, multi-talented, and armed wit an infectious exuberance for life, this lost princess stays convicted to her promises n plans n never loses sight of what is right.
7. Tiana, an industrious n diligent young woman who isnt the least bit intimidated of hardwork. Independent n goal driven, she does need to b reminded to stop n smell the roses, but that's how dedicated she can be to achieving her dreams.
6. Elsa, while she does exhibit exceptional intelligence and grace, she does burden herself wit crippling selfdoubt, something I feel is very tangible for most of us if not all, but she does find the strength to let that selfdoubt go n become someone much مزید confident n inspirational.
5. Mulan, a clumsy but generous n resourceful maiden who wishes to b true to herself while bringing honor to all she holds dear. She holds her community in high regard, esp her family, so much so that she will put the needs of others before herself, even if it means going head first into war.
4. Cinderella, though she lives an unjust life, the high levels of resiliency, grace, n healthy sprinkling of pluck she manages to maintain against all the hardships is impressive. She reminds us that there is a light at the end of the dark tunnel, just as long as u can keep that light burning bright from within.
3. Jasmine, as fierce as she is beautiful, this fiery princess seems to b perfectly aware of her own prowess as she refuses to be a prized possession to b kept hidden away from the world. She is a fast learner n quick to improvise with her feminine charms n timeless wits in any sticky situation.
2. Ariel, an adventurous mermaid who knows exactly what she wants n how to get it, even if it means making a deal wit a devil. She isnt perfect, n who is esp at the age of 16, but damn if her part of that world segment doesnt just ignite the soul.
1. Belle, a true beauty beyond the superficial, this french maiden seems unphased wit her outer appearance as she concentrates on the innerworkings of books, supporting her father's work, n is not shy to speak her mind. Curious of what the world can offer beyond the traditional roles we r conditioned to accept, she is brave enough to walk down a dark, gothic hallway to save her father یا quench her inquisitive mind.