Disney Princess پسندیدہ Princesses?

kateliness2 posted on Jul 26, 2008 at 04:01PM
I like knowing everyone's favorite princesses, but I think it would be cool if we could rank all of them, so you can know everyone's favorite and least favorite and all in between. It can be based on anything - mine is a mixture of favorite story, personality, looks and singing voice.

All of the princesses include:

Snow White
Cinderella
Aurora
Ariel
Belle
Jasmine
Pocahontas

My ranking would be:

1. Belle - She's just so smart and brave. She's also very easy to relate to and loves for what's on the inside, which I think is the best lesson of them all :)

2. Cinderella - She's very underrated in general. I think she's quite bright and she's easily one of the kindest. Plus I love her eyes - so pretty. She also has my favorite singing voice :)

3. Pocahontas - She's so wise, mature and brave. Plus, I think that she's very strong emotions-wise, as she's the only princess without a "happily ever after."

4. Snow White - She's just the sweetest. And there's nothing I particularly dislike about her.

5. Aurora - Again, underrated. I think that she's more intelligent than people give her credit for. And I think that she's the prettiest of all the princesses.

6. Ariel - She's not the brightest and, in my opinion lacks a bit of common sense. But I do love how nice and opinionated she is. Also, I love her hair! :)

7. Jasmine - I can see where she's coming from, in wanting to marry someone she loves. But, to me, she comes off as occasionally whiny and I think it irresponsible of her to run away and abandon her kingdom. She's the heir - it's her responsibility to rule to the best of her ability, no matter what the circumstances are. But I won't forget how nice she was to the little hungry boy in the street, how stubborn she was, and how she didn't like any of her snobby, rude suitors :)

By the way, a princess being your least favorite doesn't mean that you don't like her! :)

Edit: Grammar error
last edited on Nov 06, 2009 at 10:16PM

Disney Princess 31 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dramaqueen00 said…
1.ariel,she believed in herself and changed into a human just to be with eric
2.belle,she was different she loved the beast for who he was and taught him to love again
3.cinderella,she was a maid who never complained
4.jasmine,she is a bit stubborn but was one tough cookie and loved aladdin for who he was
5.pocohantas,so close to nature,so strong and so wise
6.snow white,genorosity and so caregiving but lacking in smartness
7.aurora,so nice animal type and a bit sarcasm also lacking in smartness
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pretty_angel92 said…
it's very easy =D
1-mulan
2-jasmine
3-belle
4-snow white
5-aurora
6-ariel
7-pocahontas
8-cinderella
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک disney_prince said…
cool
1-ariel: curios, head-strong and cute
2-belle: unique, intelligent and down to earth
3-mulan: strong, brave and loving to family
4-pocahontas: natural, fun and heart driven
5-jasmine: exotic and sassy
6-cinderella: hopefull
7-snow white: extremely friendly
8-aurora: ultimate dreamer

Ariel and Belle is always changing, my favorite princess is Ariel, when my favorite disney film is Beauty and the Beast.

I also like:
Megara, from Hercules
Giselle, from Enchanted
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LisaForde said…
belle-stubborn but kind
ariel- has a beauitful singing voice
pocahuntas- fun ,heroic, and smart
cinderella-hopless romantic, hardworking
auroua- just like cinderella hopless romantic
snow white-sweet and sassy

other princesses that i like from non disney movies
anastasia- stubborn, fiesty and has to get what shes wants,
giselle from enchanted- has a lovely singing voice like ariel ,enchanting, sweet, kind,sassy.
odette- beautiful , sweet, kind and lovely singing voice
lisaforde
i've changed my mind

1-mulan
2-jasmine
3-belle
4-snow white
5-aurora
6-pocahontas
7-ariel
8-cinderella
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tsukionnanoko said…
1.Belle (she is an bookworm and she doesn't judge people by their appearance)
2.Pocahontas (she loves nature and she has a free spirit)
3.Cinderella (she is very kind and she has very beautifull eyes)
4.Esmeralda (as Belle,she doesn't judge peoople by their appearance and she is very courageos)
5.Aurora (she has a very beautifull singing voice)
6.Jasmine (???)
7.Ariel (I never liked her)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک roryanddean16 said…
1. Snow White- because she so nice and she talks to animals
2. Aurora- I just love her operatic voice
3. Belle- Because she loves books so much and she would do anyhing to sav her father
4. Ariel- She a little rebel like me and she did everything to make Eric notice her
5. Pocahontas- im related to her
6. Cinderella- she's ok
7. Jasmine- never really got her
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Channon108 said…
smile
1.Belle-I can relate to her somehow,she's nice and not judgmental,she got a new life better life by loving the beast and ending his curse and living happily ever after with him.Also she's very pretty and unique,and wants adventure and she reads!Also she has beauty and brains!Also she's a dreamer!
2.Ariel.She's determined and headstrong and beautiful,I love her world and her movie,I love all the scenes in the film.I also like Beauty and the Beast too!For my top two fav disney princesses,it's kind of a tie between Belle and Ariel.They're my all time favorites!Also she's a dreamer!
3.Cinderella She's nice,beautiful,kind,unlike her stepsisters,she put up with all the crap her stepfamily gave her for years,yet she was so patient.Also she's hardworking and determined and a dreamer.
4.Snow White She's pretty and nice and treats everyone with the utmost kindness even her evil mean stepmother.Also she is very beautiful and she was the very first disney princess!Also she's a dreamer!
5.Mulan I remember being so obsessed with Mulan and the songs from her movies,I like her she is nice,brave,courageous,daring,so she has most of the brave qualities!Also she risked everything,I don't think that's something I would ever do.Also she's a dreamer.
6.Jasmine She's different which makes her stubborn, butI'm not too fond of her attitude.Also, she's not ditzy or stereotypical like other princesses(I'm not saying all the other disney princess are like that.)She also chose her own path in life which makes her truly happy.
7.Aurora:I like how she is in her own world,she's playful and nice and likes animals and being with them.She's also a dreamer and she is beautiful.
8.Pocahontas:She doesn't interest me that much but she's not bad.But she's adventurous and curious and brave and likes to go after what she wants.
You know what I like about all the disney princess which they have in common,they're dreamers!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jillywinkles said…
1. Belle -- Very relatable. Romantic, has some spunk, well-developed character, and the film has a great plot and great songs.

2. Cinderella -- ties with Belle often as my favorite princess. She has my favorite voice out of all of them, and she's mature, sensible but also a romantic and dreamy.

3. Pocahontas -- Very realistic, well-developed character. I love the songs, and she is just such a strong person, I admire that.

4. Jasmine -- after the first three, I don't really care so much. Jasmine is nice, but there's nothing special that draws me to her.

5. Aurora -- Aurora I might like better except that the movie is one of my least favorites. I didn't like the changes disney made to the original story.

6. Snow White -- I don't dislike her, like a lot of people do, in fact I quite like her. But she is rather simple...not in a negative way; she's just a simple sweet girl, and for me I need somebody more complex and angsty to relate to and look up to.

7. Mulan -- Again, it's not so much the princess as the
movie I have a problem with. Mulan just didn't feel like a classic disney movie to me...so I just don't class it as high as the rest.

8. Ariel -- Strangely enough, even though the Little Mermaid is a classic, I'm not fond of it at all really. There are some great songs in it, but the plot was so-so and there were no characters that I really liked in it. Ariel is young, naive, and spoiled, and she doesn't really change during the movie. Eric isn't a very complex character, and a bit dopey in my opinion. And I never found him hot. I didn't like Triton, Sebastian was ok but I wasn't crazy about him, none of Ariel's sisters were interesting...lol it sounds like I really hate this movie, I actually don't. It's just a bit of a reaction I think, because so many people love this movie and Ariel is their favorite, whereas it's always been my least favorite.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sandysilva said…
heart
1. Belle- She has beauty and smarts!! Can relate to her(like the others say), Very kind to others not judgemental!
2. Jasmine- She doesn't take crap. I love her attitude
3. Aurora- Very sweet to the fairies and I like how romantic she is
4. Esmeralda- Yea, she's not a princess but I like her singing voice, she judges people for who they are not what they are. Has BEAUTY. Plus, she can kick some butt not like most of the other princesses!!
5. Ariel- She's a Mermaid. Beautiful voice
6. Snow White- Talks to animals and very sweet
7. Pocahontas
7. Mulan- For me Mulan and Pocahontas are tied. They stuck up for what the believed was right, very realistic!
8. Cinderella- She is my least favorite princess. I don't like her because all she did was housework. She didn't try to get what she wanted. She did not even stick up for herself!! But had to put her in because she's a classic!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک becca85 said…
Aurora
Ariel
Belle
Jasmine
Cinderella
Pocahontas
Snow White
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TizzFan4evr said…
Ariel
Jasmine
Pocahontas
Belle
Aurora
Cinderella
Snow White

that was hard 'cause I like almost all of them :P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک acoma said…
1. Pocahontas
2. Aurora
3. Ariel
4. Cinderella
5. Jasmine
6. Belle
7. Snow White
I have changed my mind.. yet again.. :)

1. Belle - Love her desire, courage, nature, stubborness, EVERYTHING!
2. Ariel - Love her curiosity, youth and hair style
3. Pocahontas - Love her desire for something unconventional and her life style
4. Snow White - Love her innconce, sweet nature and general domestic skills
5. Mulan - Love her courage, dedication and perserverance.
6. Cinderella - Love her gentle and kind nature through heartbreak and her dress
7. Jasmine - Love her quick thinking mind, sass, style and confidence
8. Aurora - Love her beauty, voice and animation.

I also like:
Megara - Love her wit, love and hair style.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alafastanzio said…
zzz
This post must be old but hey...I'm bored and I can't sleep. SO! my list goes as follows. Keep in mind I'm tired and cranky. I hope not to insult anyone with some of my frank assessments.

#1) Aurora~she's the prettiest in my mind (though let's face it...she's been cosmetically enhanced with magic), she's an operatic soprano, she'd look good in any color, she walks in releve', a bit ...i dunno...airheaded in retrospect but I'll admit I'm just bias.

#2)Belle ~ OK PEOPLE!!! everyone always say she's the "smart princess" but...she only reads fantasy romance novels...like every other sexually frustrated teenage girl these days reading TWILIGHT. Reading does not necessarily make you smart. Aside from that, she has a great imagination, is devoted to people in need, and represents brunettes!

#3)Cinderella ~ I have a bit of a beef with this woman, almost always getting front billing in the Disney Princess lineup with that blue dress that's white in the film. But on the positive end...this girl is delicate! She can handle bubbles without popping them. I spent endless summer days trying to accomplish this. She's can also come off a bit creepy...talking to rodents and all. But in the end she does have a je ne sais qua i really like.

#4)Ariel ~ Ok so aside from spending my summers handling bubbles...I also went swimming with my ankles crossed pretending i was a mer'BOY'. Nonetheless I find Ariel's nature a bit too careless and quite selfish for my taste. I think she has the best musical number of any princess though. And I love mermaids.

#5)Snow White ~ As the first princess of Disney I have much respect for Snow White. For me, she just doesn't leave much of a lasting impression. She's kind, generous, but awefully dimwitted... "wishing apple....really?"...but to be fair..the damn wishing well seemed to work.

#6)Jasmine ~ I find it sorta ironic that this Middle Eastern Princess's speaking voice was supplied by a blue-eyed blond, white girl and her singing voice lent from an Asian girl. I get a bit preterbed by her 'poor me' attitude.

#7)Pocahontas ~ what can I say... I really don't have much to say about her. In my mind she's also kinda selfish and dumb. Just mopes around going "i don't know what i want in life" till the last possible second. The sad truth is...Aurora probably isn't any better than Pocahontas where personalities lie but hey...I guess I just found this film insulting to history.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bubbles4u22 said…
1)Aurora-i love her singing voice & sleeping beauty and i took a lot of quizzes and got as her on like 5 of them

2)Jasmine-i love her singing voice too and her personality, shes really pretty

3)Cinderella-cinderella's a classic, i just love the movie

4)Ariel-Ariel's songs are really pretty and so is she

5)Pocahontas-L-O-V-E LOVE her music!

6)Belle-I dont like Beauty and the Beast much but I just like Belle for some reason

7)Snow White-Snow White just seems too perfect and there's really no point to her movie, its just boring
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ALetterToElise said…
1) Ariel - She was my favorite since i was a kid. It just kind of stuck with me. She's beautiful, has the best singing voice, and was the first princess with a bit more personality. Plus she's a mermaid!

2) Jasmine - Aladdin is my second favorite Disney movie. She was the only princess to marry a non-prince and she stands up for herself. She's, also, the first princess not to be white. =D

3) Pocahontas - Out of all the princesses, I would like to be most like her. She's very wise and fun at the same time. I consider her the prettiest.

4) Mulan - She's not really a princess, but she's a great character.

5) Snow White - Sweet and kind, she's my favorite pre-renaissance princess. She's just so adorable!

6) Belle - I do like Belle... it's just that she's the favorite. EVERYONE'S FAVORITE. I feel like she can do no wrong and that she's perfect... but i still like her. She reads and she wishes to have adventures like in those books. Sometimes, i feel the same way.

7) Aurora - She's pretty and sings one of my favorite Disney songs, but she's hardly in the movie. I admire the movie more for having the first prince with a name and (slightly) more personality.

8) Cinderella - For me her movie is the most boring, but it is still a good movie... just compared to the other ones I love SO much it doesn't seem as good.

Honorable Mention) Esmeralda - based on a character from my favorite book. What's not to love?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک princesslullaby said…
1. Ariel- The reason Ariel is my favorite is out of all the princesses, she works the hardest for her dreams and NEVER GIVES UP, even when the going gets tough. I admire that so much. If she just sat around waiting for her prince, she probably wouldn't be my favorite. I also love how fun she is and her beautiful voice. The fact that she's a mermaid doesnt hurt.

2. Jasmine- I like how Jasmine wants to wait for true love, and how she rebels and leave the castle.She's sassy, smart, and totally kick butt. Her poor-me attitude is a bit of a put off, but I still love her.

3. Mulan- What can I say that hasn't been said already? Mulan worked hard to get what she wanted...she's the most admirable princess in my opinion. I really love how she courageously takes her father's place, she's hilarious, awkward, and just so gosh darn likable.

4. Snow White- At first, Snow White was my least favorite, but then I watched the movie again- now i ADORE her. She's immediately likeable to me, and her movie is definetely not boring. Anyone who says Snow White doesn't have a personality is just fooling themselves- Snow White has a big personality. I love her positive attitude and how perky she is. And she's definetely not dumb. I just remember when I watched the movie every scene that snow white was not in I kept waiting for the next scene she was in!

-THIS IS WHERE IT GETS HAZY, MY ORDER OFTEN CHANGES-

5.Pocahontas- I like Pocahontas because she's such an adventurous goofball but she's got a very wise side too. I think she's the prettiest princess. But sometimes she's a little too obsessed with John, and she can be a bit dull. Okay, a lot. She goes from adventurous and fun the first ten minutes of her movie, to not very fun at all when John shows up. I love how loyal she is to her people and how different she is from the rest of her tribe.

6. Aurora - I think I love the dreamer in her. My favorite scene is where she is talking about meeting a stranger and then reveals it was only a dream. I related to her right then and there, I loved what a dreamer she was. Although she has by far the least personality, there is nothing about her personality I don't like. I think it's unfair to say Aurora is dumb, she doesn't do anything to prove so. I also love how romantic she is.

7.She's smarter than people think, and I love her good attitude. My number one problem with with Cinderella is she does NOTHING to try to achieve her dreams. I do admire Cinderella's politeness and she does have a little attitude and spunk. And I love how happy & appreciative of what she has. And I love her happy ending. But her personality is VERY forgettable, to me.

8. Belle- Sometime's I find it hard to like Belle because of her huge fan base, but I like Belle's longing for adventure and her dedication to the Beast even when he set her free. I love her bluntness and she's very funny, especially when she deals with Gaston. However, I also find her lack of ambition VERY off-putting, which is why she's so low. She is also not the smartest, just because she reads. She is also the most perfect princess...where are her flaws?

9.Tiana- Tiana is new, and she's tentatively here. Basically, I view Tiana as a more independent, sassy Belle without the bookworm quality. I think Tiana is great until she turns into a frog, then she just gets preachy and annoying.
I changed my mind.. (sorry, it had to be done)
1. Belle
2. Ariel
3. Pocahontas
4. Cinderella
5. Mulan
6. Snow White
7. Jasmine
8. Aurora
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Dean_love4ever said…
Belle is the good one
i changed my mind again =P

1-mulan
1-jasmine
3-belle
4-snow white
5-pocahontas
6-aurora
7-ariel
8-cinderella
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mrhill92 said…

1.Ariel
2.Belle
3.Jasmine
4.Aurora
5.Pocahontas
6.Cinderella
7.Snow White
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک JBAL19 said…
It changes over time.. but...

1. Belle and Ariel tie. They're both just really cool, and their stories intrigue me.
2. Jasmine
3. Mulan
4. Cinderella. She was AWESOME in her third movie!
5. Aurora.
6. Pocahontas. Her first movie bored me, but her second one was okay. And she's a good singer.
7. Snow White. I haven't seen her movie, but she bores me.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Mongoose09 said…
smile
My favourites:

1. Belle
2. Cinderella
3. Mulan
4. Jasmine
5. Ariel
6. Pocahontas
7. Snow White
8. Aurora
9. Tiana

I can't think of descriptions right now, I honestly don't know why some of them are ranked where they are. I just like them or dislike them haha. Btw, my list always changes! But my top 2 are always the same.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dweeb said…
1. Ariel: Two words - love her. Enough said.
2. Mulan: Inspiring, courageous, cool, funny, inventive, beautiful, selfless.
3. Jasmine: Feisty, sexy, smart, has self-respect, gorgeous
4. Tiana: Hardworking, kind, funny, beautiful, ambitious
5. Belle: Witty, brave, selfless, compassionate, beautiful
6. Snow White: Adorable, sweet, kind, sympathetic
7. Aurora: Stunning, dreamy, the movie itself is incredible
8. Cinderella: Beautiful, kind, soft and sweet
9. Pocahontas: Beautiful, wise, adventurous, a little too stiff for me and her movie's kind of a downer
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک emerz said…
My favorite princess is no more than Belle from Beauty and the Beast, because the movie is so heartwarming and so well made, and she is adventurous but has her nurturing side. This is my favorite movie of all time, not just talking Disney.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ace2000 said…
Rapunzel, Mulan, Aurora, Pocahontas, Cinderella :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Sparklefairy375 said…
Favorites:
1. Rapunzel: love her to being passionate, creative, cheerful, and optimistic
2. Mulan: for her loyalty, courageous, inspirational, and heroic act
3. Belle: how she is unjudgemental, understanding and caring
4. Merida: she has flaws but it just makes her grown up and learn
5. Cinderella: for her kindness, caring, and patience

Middle Favorites:
6. Pocahontas: she's great character, she's strong, open-minded, and determined
7. Ariel: has some issues about her but still like her curiousity
8. Snow White: she's a sweet girl but just ok for me

Least Favorites:
9. Aurora: has lack of screentime so don't know much about her, but she's so elegance and dreamy
10. Tiana: not too fond with her and she's kind of bores me
11. Jasmine: she is uninteresting for me, sorry
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک wavesurf said…
Top Favorites:

1. Mulan - Because she undergoes the most "change" as a character, and embodies the best traits as a Disney Princess. I find that important.

2. Ariel ( The second princess who undergoes the most "changes" within her character. Ariel starts off being a naive, impulsive, social pariah in the context of her underwater community. Eventually, Ariel ends up becoming a selfless mermaid/human individual who saves lives ( Flounder, Eric, Sebastian, Triton); Ariel stands up to the injustice displayed by her abusive, xenophobic dad, Triton; Ariel twice counters the deception of her adversary, Ursula, and ultimately sacrifices her dream of becoming a human forever. Prior to Triton deciding to intervene with his trident, Ariel was planning on staying as a mermaid after Ursula's death).

The rest of my top five princesses

3. Pocahontas ( I'm tentatively putting her here. I'm beginning to appreciate her wise, earnest, and sacrificial personality more than Rapunzel's).

4. Rapunzel ( She feels like a repeat of Ariel in some instances, with less of the impulsive charm that gave Ariel her exciting quality. Punzie has a cheerful personality, but she has spells of anxiety because of Mother
Gothel. Because of Mother Gothel's "repression" and teaching of alienation, Punzie does less in her movie. It takes Punzie a while, and Eugene's sudden appearance in her tower, to get Punzie to grow up and leave her tower, and not cling to the past. This moves Punzie towards the ability take risks. However, there is one plot element that annoys me about Tangled. Unlike Ariel standing up to her dad in the second act of The Little Mermaid, Punzie simply does not stand up to Gothel until the very end of Tangled. Which is why, I will always place Rapunzel lower than Ariel. Rapunzel is not so quick to "size up the situation" and "delays acting on her decisions." Ariel is smarter.

5. Cinderella ( I still love her. She and Ariel were my childhood favorites). Cinderella embodies patience and kindness. Instead of "making a scene" like Jasmine and Merida tend to do, or cursing at others after her disappointments as Tiana does, Cinderella waits for the appropriate time. Cindy stands up for herself when the moment arises. And Cinderella is elegant.

Everyone who gets Middle Slots

6. Aurora ( I think the reason I like her is the fact that she gives up her "lover" in order to prevent a war from occurring. This shows that Aurora has courage, and is willing to take the risk of being personally unhappy for the rest of her life, if there is the small chance of everyone around her being unharmed. She's brave, noble, and sacrificial. I was glad to see that these same traits were picked up, and built upon in Ariel's character, and in Mulan's character).

7. Jasmine ( Jasmine is compassionate, but can be louder than appropriate, blunt, and fiercely opinionated, drawing sudden attention to herself. Jas has the saucy quality. I tend to like that saucy quality more in Esmeralda, Megara, and the non-Disney Anastasia more than I like it in Jasmine. But Jas is ok.

8. Snow White ( She's sweet and kind, and reminds me that taking revenge "is not the answer." Snow has "haters" ( the queen, is the biggest of Snow White's haters), but Snow White chooses optimism and kindness. Her conscious ability to choose those, over displaying her own rage, makes me like her).

Those princesses that make me cringe or flinch, and that I end up disliking

9. Merida (She's like a newer version of Jasmine, but is even more antagonistic than Jasmine ever was. Merida has zero compassion, and only develops a smidgen of empathy at the very end of Brave. I was appalled at Merida's hatred towards her mother over the marriage request. And then I absolutely loathed Merida for choosing "the revenge" option that was "supposed to assimilate her mother's thought process." Merida turned me against her, if I can say so... Merida was so much the opposite of Aurora ( who did her duty), Cinderella's overall patience, and Snow White's conscious ability "to rise above it" and hold onto optimism. Yeah. Merida is down here.

10. Everyone is fascinated with Belle. It's been that way for three or four decades or so. I'm not fascinated with Belle. I never did enjoy her adventure when I first saw Disney's Beauty and the Beast. I actually shrug when people say that they love Belle. The Belle that others see in the movie-- the non-judgemental, thoughtful, looking-past-exterior-appearances-version ---is not the Belle that I saw on screen. The Belle I saw on screen was good at making wisecrack jabs at Gaston, and sang a whole entire song about how her whole town/neighborhood was boring, and how all of her neighbors were small-minded boors who weren't worth her time to get to know as people. Yes, people love Belle for sacrificing herself for her dad, but literally, Mulan one-ups Belle in that category, too... Mulan not only goes in her father's stead, but she also protects her Captain, her army mates, and even her emperor from Shan-Yu's aggression. Mulan protects China. When does Belle do anything other than tell Gaston the exact location of the beast's castle? Belle doesn't even stop the mob that descends on her beast's property. Belle distracts the beast, so that Gaston can stab him (or repetitively shoot him, as in the live action version). Yes, there are Belle fans. But I'm not among them. Belle whines about "being odd," and "longing for adventure in the great wide somewhere." But Belle does extremely little to realize her "declared dream statements," and she does equally little in protecting others from calamity.

11. I wish Tiana was not a nit-picking, control freak. As Disnerdtobe has said, most of The Princess and The Frog was geared to Tiana worship. The movie was practically showing Tiana "in the best light possible": she was presented to the audience as this hard-working, non-wishing-on-stars, practical and non-flamboyant person, with a fond memory of her deceased father. The movie did everything possible to cast Charlotte as the aggressive, wishing-on-stars-dream-wisher, the lazier girl, and the one who had-it-all. And whom did I actually love in the final analysis? Nope. I didn't go for Tiana, the hard-working, snippy girl, who dealt with her disappointments in life through delivering really harsh criticism to all of her peers ( Ray, Naveen, Louis, Lottie, Mama Odie). I was instead drawn to Tiana's foil, Charlotte. And Tiana is my least favorite of the "officially declared" Disney Princesses. Do I have time for a princess who will just yell at me, and then promptly criticize me for being everything I am, and to balk and sneer at what I enjoy doing? Do I need to love someone who calls me lazy? I don't think so.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Urukyu said…
I had, HAD, to add my comment no matter how late i must be.

Favorites :

1.BELLE
Oh well, where do i start ? She is such a good role model. She has all the good qualities I want to have : The confidence, the independence, the patience, the intelligence, the wittiness (is this right ?), the courage, the compassion, and above all, the selflessness. She know what's right and what's wrong. She doesn't judge people from their appearances even when they did that to her (her town people), she is responsible, family-oriented, love to learn and she likes herself enough to never mind other people's opinion. She teach children so many good and important lessons. To be sincere, to be genuine, to love yourself the way you are, to care about your family and be responsible of them, being considerate of others and to love reading. I think people could relate to her so easily and that's probably why there are so many people love her. She's my ultimate favorite Disney princess. She's pretty inspirational. It's really not that hard to love her.
And, i think it's funny when people said Belle is overrated or they like her less because she has such a huge fan base. She's rightfully acclaimed. Beauty and the beast is truly a great movie. Great music, great animation, great story, great characters. Belle deserves her huge fan base and her fame. Besides, what's wrong with being so many people's favorite ?

2.CINDERELLA
For years i don't realize how great Cinderella is. But now i am enlightened. Cinderella has so many good virtues. She's very strong emotionally and mentally. She's been under her step-family abuse for years and yet still very kind and very compassionate to every creature. She never sink to the same level as her step-family and is very patient and very delicate. I love how she always believe in her dreams and do everything she could to go to the ball. Okay, she could just rebel to lady Tremaine for her unfair treatment, but she doesn't. She's not Ariel or Jasmine. She's kind, sweet and gentle and controlled herself very well. She's also hard-working, diligent, respectful and slightly sarcastic. I wish i could have half of her good qualities. She's admirable.

3.MULAN
What i like most about Mulan is she is not one to give up quickly. she's family oriented, selfless and respectful towards her parents. She tried her hardest, her best, on everything even when she doesn't like it. She's responsible and brave, a quick thinker and funny. She's also relatable. Not everyone was born knowing what they want to do with their lives. Mulan represented a clumsy, ordinary girl who during spectacles matures and become a better person. I don't like Mulan because she saved China or everyone else, I liked her because she choose to do that despite all the risks, out of her selflessness and kindness. It's not even her duty or her dream, but she did it anyway. She's not self-centered at all. She's a great role model.

4.SNOW WHITE
I don't care people said her voice is annoying. I love her voice. Never again a Disney Princess could have such dreamy, unrealistic, 'fairy tale' voice. She's unique in voice department and you could instantly tell it's her by her voice. I also like how sweet and gentle she is. She's very innocent and always try to see the bright side of any situation and believe in the good side of people. She's not really realistic like some of the other princess, but i think it's just because most of us doesn't belong to her time anymore. People views changing as time goes by, while Snow was the product of her time. It irritates me when people said she's passive, she just lay around waiting for her prince or she teach children bad lessons. Snow made the best of her situation. She longed for her prince to come but she is perfectly content without him. She's optimistic and kind. I think she's a good role model.

5.AURORA
Yes. Aurora. I LOVE her. People says she sleeps half of the movie, not a real protagonist, pathetic, doesn't have personality and didn't do anything beside dancing and singing and crying. They're all WRONG. Aurora, with her limited screen time (not her fault at all she had limited screen time), managed to shows us a dreamy, hopeful girl who is also sweet, gentle, and kind. She found her whole life was a sixteen years of lies. I really don't blame her when she runs off crying. I just want to point out that Aurora may not go to big adventures like Mulan or Ariel. She doesn't have the chance defeat anything or even controlled how her movie progressed, but she did managed to show how a girl could dream and gave away her dream to be responsible. I think it's really admirable. Showed that she's selfless and not selfish.

6.MERIDA
I relate to her so much. My mom controlled my life and i have to meet each of her expectation. I rebelled just like her and like her story too, it was a terrible mistake. i love from How she learns from her mistake, grow up and fixed them with every power she had. She's very realistic in personality and action she did. She made her own messes and she fixed it herself. She's being responsible. And despite her 'wild' personality, i really think what her mother thought her is somehow get inside her head. That's how she managed to right every wrong doing she did. And she's also family oriented. She loves her family. She just wanted to be free to make her own choices. I think Merida taught children that they could make mistake but they have to be responsible of it and try to fix it themselves.

Now the Princesses i'm not so fond of.
1.ARIEL
This selfish creature irritates me. She's self-centered, ungrateful, disrespectful, reckless, spoiled, careless and just all around selfish. She just think of herself and her dream, she's inconsiderate, she's not responsible at the slightest. She disobeyed her father, endanger her species and she doesn't change to the better person in the end of the movie. She made mistakes but let others fixed them for her and she still gets her happily ever after ! I don't think i want to teach my future daughter to fall in love at first sight, change herself drastically, give up her talent and leave me for a guy she knows next to nothing about.
2.RAPUNZEL
She's not a bad princess. She's funny, talented and smart. But she's the copy of Ariel in many things and the other princesses in the rest. She brings nothing new to the table. Plain and boring.
3.JASMINE
Rude, ungrateful, hypocrite, very much a damsel in distress. I don't watch Aladdin very often. Kinda forget how Jasmine fared in it, but that' my thoughts of her.
4.TIANA
The princess and the frog bored the hell out of me. I only like Lottie there. Oh, Tiana is not so bad, she's hardworking, have goals in her life, responsible, dependable and a very good friend plus talented cook. But she's no fun.

Neutral princess :
POCAHONTAS
I admit it. I live under a rock. I have never seen her film
Sparklefairy375 commented…
Love your سب, سب سے اوپر 6 <3 I also not too fond with Ariel, Jasmine, and Tiana. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Urukyu commented…
@Wavesurf : Wow, آپ really can't see my point. I کہا i love Belle and dislike Ariel. I didn't say آپ یا other people have to do the same thing. And why did آپ کہا i joined users who dislike آپ ? Why would i dislike آپ ? I dislike Ariel, i DON'T dislike people who love her. Why can't i have different opinion than آپ ? Did آپ heard me complaining about آپ liking Ariel and dislike Belle and Merida ? And if آپ think my words is sharp, what's yours then ? It's not me who come complaining people's پسندیدہ یا least favorite. Did آپ heard me defending Belle یا Merida as response to your 'attack' on them ? No. I simply defend the reasons of why i love them. I DON'T and WON'T protest about why آپ like یا dislike some princesses, so please let me have my opinion on liking یا disliking them. It's not like آپ some kind of their personal lawyer. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Urukyu commented…
And yeah, آپ can count me as a staunch Ariel disliker یا whatsoever. I think of hate as a very strong word and i won't used that to anyone who didn't do any nasty things to me, even to an animated character. I'm sorry آپ have heard so much love for Belle since your childhood and آپ think it's enough, but it's none of my concern. I can dislike Ariel as much as i want, like آپ can dislike Merida یا Belle as much as آپ want. I don't go around defending my personal پسندیدہ but i definitely will explain my point of view when someone complain about them. And i still LIKE Belle and Merida better than Ariel. And if i think they're better too, still my opinion. But i guess, آپ already know it. Predictable isn't it ? Of course آپ won't be surprised. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PrincessAyeka12 said…
1. Jasmine
2. Aurora
3. Ariel
4. Cinderella
5. Rapunzel - I have no good reason to hate her so why shouldn't she be placed in the top five? I just like the others above her more.
6. Snow White
7. Mulan
8. Belle - I like Belle, she is very relatable to myself. But She's a bit overrated and the whole 2017 hype about the live action film, made me dislike her. I was sick of hearing about her for several months after the film release. The last two weeks I warmed up to her again.
9. Merida - I like Merida but I'm not obsessed about her. I warm up to her everytime I watch Brave and she gained my respect in Once Upon a Time. But overall I cannot simply put her above all of the beloved princesses I grew up with. They're like my babies. I can't do it.
10. Tiana - Don't get me wrong I like Tiana. She's a strong character but I can't relate to her. And she didn't actually learn anything. Going on and on about her restaurant.
11. Pocahontas