Disney Princess Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

Disney Princess 8127 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 8127

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mhs1025 said…
Yes. When I had just turned 16, I met one of my favorite basketball players. I think he's just coaching a team now, but he was about to go into the NBA development league at the time. Me and my family were at a game one night, and the announcer gave us this trivia question. Ironically, HE was the answer. I wanted to meet him REALLY badly, but my mom said it wasn't going to happen. And what did I do? I stayed positive and my brother took me down LITERALY ON THE FLOOR AND NEAR THE COURT and me, my brother, and a guy he knows went down there and met him! He signed my ticket stub and I got a picture with him! And to this day, I still remember holding on to him for dear life lol. My brother had to like help me up the steps because my dad says I like to have fainted lol. (BTW, if you're wondering what his name is, I'd rather not say it for safety reasons, but if you want to know, I'll inbox you.)

Same question.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
shanyuisboss commented…
That's awesome! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Flutey_Girl96 said…
I've already mentioned it earlier, but I'll give the full version this time.
When I was 2 and my mum was heavily pregnant with my sister, I went to the zoo with her, my dad and my grandparents. Mum and I were wearing similar hats, hers with a fake flower on it the same colour as the hat. We all went into the butterfly cage (Mum told me recently that she was worried I'd try to smack the butterflies, but I didn't, which surprised her), and a little blue butterfly landed on the fake flower on Mum's hat. I can still remember standing there, eye level with her huge belly, hearing her and my grandmother laughing. It's my earliest memory :)

Same question: An interesting story from your childhood
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shanyuisboss said…
When I was 10 years old all my relatives and cousins (I have a gigantic family) had a barbecue at the park. For the first hour, I started to have fun with a lot of my cousins, and we brought water guns so we were having a blast. But not all my cousins are nice, my distant cousins were there and we hated them. The leader, was my cousin named Omar, he was not liked by our group. He started to every now and then annoy us and we were getting paranoid. Finally, after a while, Omar got into a fight with my cousin Ali. The fight was attracting al lot of attention and it was getting bigger. It turned into this Civil war, cousins against cousins. And instead of using guns, we used water guns, and anything that can hold water. It was so fun, people were splashing and squirting, we even made plans and strategies. We took breaks and went back to playing, but thats basically what we did the entire time. Though it started to get a little physical even between the older boys. But the feeling was amazing, I loved the water fight, I got soaked and had time to spend with my buddies. (The adults had to stop us a lot of times)

Would you rather be an amazing dancer or singer?
mhs1025 commented…
my family is huge too پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
shanyuisboss commented…
^Sweet! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
LupinPrincess commented…
Omg same here..I haven't met some of my cousins yet and I have others in Spain...I love get togethers like that پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
shanyuisboss commented…
^ Me too, except we don't have as much get together a as we used to. Everyone's been so busy. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک princecatcher93 said…
Singer, I can dancer but I can't sing to save the life of me.

Would you rather go to school and do nothing (Just sitting not talking to friends or anything for a whole school day) or spend the whole summer working and not getting paid?
Go to school and do nothing.

Which version of Avatar: The Last Airbender is better? The show or the movie?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SweetPea2007 said…
The Show...the movie sucked and was too different....

Who is your favorite Disney mother (does not have to be a DP mom)?
I love both of Tarzan's mothers (Kala and as what I heard her name is Alice) and Rapunzel's mother.

Who is your favorite Disney Father? (Doesn't have to be DP father)
Mufasa, he is the definition of a boss, and he is such a wonderful and caring father. *sniff* I miss him, but he's always watching:)

What disney song makes you want to dance?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LupinPrincess said…
From the little mermaid prequel, Shake Señora...that is so great..I always wanna join in, most be cuz it's kinda Latin

What's the best live action remake of a fairy tale in your opinion?
Cinderella with Brandy and Whitney Houston by far.

Out of the Disney movies that don't have sequels, which one would you like to have one? And you can't say I don't want one. Sorry.
Id have to say the black cauldron or Oliver and company, that would be cool. I think for black cauldron they could have some type of adventure, though I'm not sure about Oliver and Company.

Hunger games or Harry potter?
Harry potter, it's too early for me with the hunger games (I don't read the books)

Is there something you really want right now that costs alot of money?
I want to get a new bike. Okay, don't laugh but I don't know how to ride one, I've always been riding one with training wheels.

Do you like watching the Olympics?
Yes. I also like watching the opening ceremony.

Which version of Fantastic Mr.Fox is better? The book or the movie?
The book. Hands down.

What's your favourite thing to draw (even if you can't draw to save your life)?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Mongoose09 said…
I can't draw but whenever I draw I love to draw Disney characters (badly. lol). Not off the top of my head though, I have to have a picture in front of me for inspiration

Upcoming movie that you're most looking forward to?
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
Same here! There is no way I can draw an existing person/character relying purely on memory پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Monsters University. Cannot wait for that at all
Second would be Catching Fire, but that comes out during my final exam period, so probably won't be able to watch it as soon as it comes out.

Have you read the Gone series by Michael Grant?
shanyuisboss commented…
^I'm so excited for monsters university, but I hope they don't ruin it. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rosemina said…
No.

Have you ever had the feeling that you don't like someone who adores you?And you wanted to avoid them and that made you feel bad?
rigo1315 commented…
I've done that to 6 girls. All who have confessed their love to me. I just felt I wasn't ready and very nervous when they told me that. Luckily, I'm still good دوستوں with half of them. Two have decided to stay away from me. The last one was a stalker and scared me. I'll admit that I have tried avoiding them because of the awkward situations. Sometimes I feel like I can't hangout with them just with us two unless something might go on. I guess I've moved on from it and try to forget about it and say Oh well. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Yes. In primary school, for some reason the guys that no one liked had crushes on me (I'm talking about three different guys here). I didn't want to be good friends with them, but I was friendly enough to them. I just tried to avoid them as much as possible, but I also felt bad, because they didn't really have any friends.

Have you had a near death experience?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rigo1315 said…
Maybe I'm really not so sure. When I was four I remember I was having swimming lessons at the pool (naturally because I love to swim) Suddenly I lost grip on the side and began to drown. I remember I looked up and all I could see were my cousins strangely. It seemed as if I was about to die, but its only because of that vision of my cousins (who are still alive and healthy and safe) that the whole situation seemed like a dream. I can still remember it clearly.

Same question.
Only once, and it happened when I was 3 so I don't really remember it. I got a concussion but I woke up, luckily.

How old were you when you first learned to ride a bike?
I was 4 or 5 when I got my first bike with training wheels, and definitely 5 when I rode it for the first time without the training wheels.

Are you an aunt/uncle?
No, not yet. My older sister who's 21 is looking for someone and I hope she gets married soon. I want to have a wedding and be an aunt.

What's your favorite type of Pie? (Not the number!)
Nope, I'm the little sister and it doesn't look like my brother is planning to have a baby anytime soon...

Something about yourself that you are the most proud of?
favorite Pie: chocolate Pie
Something I am most proud of: I am a mother

Favorite Summer activity?
Going swimming or playing at the park with my cousins. I can't wait for summer! (Hopefully we won't have too much bugs or bad weather)

Did you get in trouble at school a lot?
Nope, I was the quiet one that the teacher trusted the most

Name your worst cinema experience, whether the movie itself or annoying audience distractions
Luckily all my Cinema experiences have been great. The closet thing would have to be when I was 8. I forgot what movie I watched, but I was scared through half of the movie even though the movie was a kid movie. But I finally realized it wasn't scary and loved the rest. And the only reason I was scared because I couldn't handle how loud it was.

Do you visit your grandparents a lot?
My moms dad died when I was born, her mother died on my 15th B-day and my Dad's dad died that same year on Thanksgiving....My Dads Mom is still alive but is on deaths door and has alzheimer's (I have not seen her in about 5 yrs because she lives in another state and I can not afford to go see her)...but my kids on the other hand see their grandparents every so often and especially on special occasions like Holidays and B-days....

Favorite type of candy?
mhs1025 commented…
MY grandmother had Alzheimer's too. We're really close and that really affects me! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Kit Kat or sour patch. I also love twix, snickers, not to mention twizzlers.....
THIS IS SO HARD!

Do you, or did you take a long time to get ready for school?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک disneyland2013 said…
Uh I take a pretty long time.

What is your favorite movie by Dreamworks. (besides newer ones think more 2009 ish)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rigo1315 said…
If I went with Now I would be quick to say How to Train your Dragon and Rise of the Guardians, but an older movie that I liked has to be The Prince of Egypt.

Do you have a pet?
 If I went with Now I would be quick to say How to Train your Dragon and Rise of the Guardians, but an
I do! A dog named Rocky! He is my entire world!

Which version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are better? The comic books, the shows or the movies?
I am not really a fan, not that I hate it but it's not my type of show.

Which new disney show is your least favorite?
Probably all of 'em. I watched alittle of that Good Luck Charlie show recently and couldn't stand it.

Favorite voice actor/actress?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dee389 said…
Robbie Benson, that guy is really handsome!!!

Do you like Leona Lewis?
She's okay but I'm not a huge fan.

What is your favorite cartoon show.
Spongebob SquarePants

Did you used to watch the House of Mouse?
Yes. Every chance I got.

What stresses you out the most?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dee389 said…
EXAMS AND I REALLY HATE IT!!!

What makes you laugh?
Random things and gross stuff.

Who do you get your advice from?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RoseElizabeth said…
Oh, this looks like fun! Hope this question hasn't been around :)

My Mum and Dad, the two most important people in my life!

What do you do to calm yourself down when you get anxious/stressed?
I usually just go and Read a book or watch some a T.V but most of the time I just go outside on the swing.

Do you procrastinate a lot?
Sometimes, but its really rare unless a totally forget about it.

Did you used to watch Zach and Cody when you were a kid?
Yep. I'm so mad they made suite life on deck. That sucks! I love Zach and Cody!

Did you ever ditch a class when you were in school and got away it?

I'm homeschooled so I ditch class all the time. But I don't get away with it a lot anymore.

A Live Action Film your looking forward to this year?
I don't really watch live action movies, I watch Harry Potter movies and I love the old Disney channel movies. But I don't have a movie to look forward to this year.

Have you watched the movie Wendy wu homecoming warrior?
Nope, only just heard of it!

Fav non-Disney musical?
Damn...well, I like Anastasia, Les Miserables, Moulin Rouge and Chicago

Do you ever wish that today's society broke out into song and dance more often? Or at least that men didnt feel sissy for sing merry songs when they drank like they used to?
DEFINITELY (the capital letters were necessary, haha)

Do you ever feel like you were born in the wrong decade? (I do)