Disney Princess Miss Charming Disney Princess Contest!

laylastepford posted on Dec 24, 2015 at 06:18AM
So I saw that a lot of users on this site are pretty into the Miss ___ pageants lately. I love the way those pageants have the different challenges such as Miss World that has "beauty with a purpose" and other challenges that focus on more than just a woman's physical beauty. So! I had an idea that we could do our own type of pageant here that focuses on all aspects of the DPs! I hope you guys are interested? :)

I have constructed 16 Rounds and there will be a winner of each round as well as an overall winner. In order to participate, you must give a full ranking that includes all 13 DPs (including Elsa & Anna) ranked in according to the category chosen for that round. There will be a deadline for each round to keep things moving along at a steady pace. Please do not go ahead and stick to the category based on the date. I am giving 3 days for each round so there will be plenty of time to get in your list. :) At the end of each round, I will tally up all votes and keep track along the way using their placings as points. The DP with the lowest points of each round will be the winner (as it means she was ranked #1 the most). The DP with the lowest points at the end of all 16 rounds combined, will be crowned the most charming DP according to us. :D So will you be my judges? <3 Obviously the answers to these are all subjective but that's the point, for us to all share our subjective opinions in a positive manner and environment. So please, lets be respectful of each other's opinions as we all get to give our own rankings! (Just as the DPs come from diverse cultures, so do we, that's why I compared this to Miss World not Miss America!)

You can add as much detail for the reasoning of your rankings as you want. If you'd rather just post an order with no explanations, that's fine too. :)

Please do not include any influences other than the original DP film when making your decisions as I want this to be fair to all users and DPs. I think it's respectful to assume we've all seen all of the original DP films but not sequels, prequels, midquels and/or TV shows.

You can change your rankings after you post them, just not after the deadline passes or it won't be counted. :) In the event of a tie, a poll will be posted on the main site to break the tie.

Round 1: Most Friendly & Optimistic Personality - Deadline 12/27/2015
13. Elsa
12. Mulan
11. Merida
10. Tiana
9. Jasmine
8. Belle
7. Pocahontas
6. Aurora
5. Cinderella
4. Ariel
3. Anna
2. Rapunzel
1. Snow White - Winner of Round 1.

Round 2: Most Intelligent - Deadline 12/30/2015
13. TBA
12. TBA
11. TBA
10. TBA
9. TBA
8. TBA
7. TBA
6. TBA
5. TBA
4. TBA
3. TBA
2. TBA
1. TBA - Winner of Round 2.

Round 3: Most Graceful Poise & Posture - Deadline 1/2/2016
13. TBA
12. TBA
11. TBA
10. TBA
9. TBA
8. TBA
7. TBA
6. TBA
5. TBA
4. TBA
3. TBA
2. TBA
1. TBA - Winner of Round 3.

Round 4: Most Self-Confident - Deadline 1/5/2016
13. TBA
12. TBA
11. TBA
10. TBA
9. TBA
8. TBA
7. TBA
6. TBA
5. TBA
4. TBA
3. TBA
2. TBA
1. TBA - Winner of Round 4.

Round 5: Best Sense of Humor- Deadline 1/8/2016
13. TBA
12. TBA
11. TBA
10. TBA
9. TBA
8. TBA
7. TBA
6. TBA
5. TBA
4. TBA
3. TBA
2. TBA
1. TBA - Winner of Round 5.

Round 6: Most Physically/Athletically Fit- Deadline 1/11/2016
13. TBA
12. TBA
11. TBA
10. TBA
9. TBA
8. TBA
7. TBA
6. TBA
5. TBA
4. TBA
3. TBA
2. TBA
1. TBA - Winner of Round 6.

Round 7: Best Fashion Style in Ball Gown- Deadline 1/14/2016
13. TBA
12. TBA
11. TBA
10. TBA
9. TBA
8. TBA
7. TBA
6. TBA
5. TBA
4. TBA
3. TBA
2. TBA
1. TBA - Winner of Round 7.

Round 8: Most Physically Attractive- Deadline 1/17/2016
13. TBA
12. TBA
11. TBA
10. TBA
9. TBA
8. TBA
7. TBA
6. TBA
5. TBA
4. TBA
3. TBA
2. TBA
1. TBA - Winner of Round 8.

Round 9: Most Gracious & Respectful- Deadline 1/20/2016
13. TBA
12. TBA
11. TBA
10. TBA
9. TBA
8. TBA
7. TBA
6. TBA
5. TBA
4. TBA
3. TBA
2. TBA
1. TBA - Winner of Round 9.

Round 10: Best Spirit of Adventure- Deadline 1/23/2016
13. TBA
12. TBA
11. TBA
10. TBA
9. TBA
8. TBA
7. TBA
6. TBA
5. TBA
4. TBA
3. TBA
2. TBA
1. TBA - Winner of Round 10.

Round 11: Most Interesting Conversationalist & Interested in Conversation With Others- Deadline 1/26/2016
13. TBA
12. TBA
11. TBA
10. TBA
9. TBA
8. TBA
7. TBA
6. TBA
5. TBA
4. TBA
3. TBA
2. TBA
1. TBA - Winner of Round 11.

Round 12: Most Unique Individuality- Deadline 1/29/2016
13. TBA
12. TBA
11. TBA
10. TBA
9. TBA
8. TBA
7. TBA
6. TBA
5. TBA
4. TBA
3. TBA
2. TBA
1. TBA - Winner of Round 12.

Round 13: Best Moral & Family Values- Deadline 2/1/2016
13. TBA
12. TBA
11. TBA
10. TBA
9. TBA
8. TBA
7. TBA
6. TBA
5. TBA
4. TBA
3. TBA
2. TBA
1. TBA - Winner of Round 13.

Round 14: Most Professional (Stoicism & Integrity)- Deadline 2/4/2016
13. TBA
12. TBA
11. TBA
10. TBA
9. TBA
8. TBA
7. TBA
6. TBA
5. TBA
4. TBA
3. TBA
2. TBA
1. TBA - Winner of Round 14.

Round 15: Most Charismatic Persona- Deadline 2/7/2016
13. TBA
12. TBA
11. TBA
10. TBA
9. TBA
8. TBA
7. TBA
6. TBA
5. TBA
4. TBA
3. TBA
2. TBA
1. TBA - Winner of Round 15.

Round 16: Most Charitable & Selfless Acts- Deadline 2/7/2016
13. TBA
12. TBA
11. TBA
10. TBA
9. TBA
8. TBA
7. TBA
6. TBA
5. TBA
4. TBA
3. TBA
2. TBA
1. TBA - Winner of Round 16.

Winner of Miss Charming DP Contest: TBA on 2/8/2016

Really looking forward to your guys' participation and results! If someone doesn't like this idea because of whatever weird feminist reason, please do not insult this as you do not have to take part in it. It's a free choice. :) I really hope this will be a lot of fun and provide a way that we can all give each other insightful opinions on the details of the DPs and maybe learn new things about them and/or how they can be perceived. :D Let the contest begin! <3

Photo Credit to Sparklefairy375:
 So I saw that a lot of users on this site are pretty into the Miss ___ pageants lately. I love the wa
last edited on Dec 27, 2015 at 07:26AM

Disney Princess 137 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 137

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک laylastepford said…
Here are my votes for Round 1: Most Friendly & Optimistic Personality

13. Elsa- Not optimistic at all and seemingly not friendly at all either.

12. Mulan- Very practical and some what pessimistic to me with all of the self-doubt and doesn't seem to have any friends or have made any attempt towards friendships.

11. Tiana- Much more practical than optimistic in my opinion and not super friendly.

10. Pocahontas- Also practical and very realistic but with a slight lean towards optimism and while very friendly with Nakoma, seems to value alone time much more. Seems to be more friendly towards Tiana to me though.

9. Jasmine- Somewhat optimistic and somewhat pessimistic but I think she makes more of an attempt to be positive than Pocahontas who seems to be much more realist. Also she seems to be quite friendly to all but potential suitors & Jafar, understandably.

8. Aurora- Very optimistic and realist, healthy balance to me. Pretty friendly by the way she treats the forest animals but not the friendliest as her initial reaction is to run from Phillip and not befriend him.

7. Belle- Very optimistic and realist as well. Incredibly optimistic towards father's chances at becoming a successful inventor despite having to move to less wealthy neighborhood as a result. Although her townspeople don't seem to be as friendly with her, she seems to make quite an effort with them by talking to the baker and librarian. She also makes friends with the enchanted items in the castle pretty quickly as well as opens up to Wardrobe and Mrs. Potts early on, making me believe that she is quite friendly when others are friendly with her too. :)

6. Merida- Very optimistic to me about everything but marriage, which she understandably doesn't feel ready for, always believing there can be an easy solution to find. She also seems pretty friendly to me as she seems to have a good relationship with the servants in her castle, her brothers and father and keeps making an effort to talk to her mom. It makes me think she is friendly but that friendliness isn't being well-nurtured. She has a great friendship with Agnus too.

5. Ariel- Very optimistic as well, in my opinion. Always seeing the beauty and positive in things. Even she understands that her father "just doesn't see things the way [she does]". She never accuses him of being unfair or anything like that but sees the positive intent from him while positively acknowledging the difference between them. She also seems pretty friendly to me as shown by her friendship with Flounder & Scuttle. Doesn't seem to be like she goes out of her way to make friends though I think she welcomes anyone trying to be friends with her. :)

4. Cinderella- Very optimistic even when there is seemingly not very much reason to be and so optimistic she tries to find the good in Lucifer, the cat, despite finding none. Since she is friends with every critter that has probably passed by her tower, it makes me think she's super friendly. The birds, the mice, the dog Bruno and the horse all seem to be very loyal to her as friends and I feel like she was most likely the one that always made the initiative.

3. Anna- Very optimistic, even in her loneliness and confusion. It seems like she just naturally has an optimistic view to try and lift her spirits whereas I think Cinderella had to try a bit more to remind herself to be optimistic in hard times. Seems to be of a pretty friendly personality though I don't see her going much out of her way to make friends with the servants in her castle nor Kristoff or even Hans, who she literally just kind of falls into. (Also not really Olaf until she recognizes him though she is somewhat friendly to him before that though frightened/grossed out by him at first.) Similar to Ariel and Cinderella though, she seems like she'd never reject a friendship offered to her.

2. Rapunzel- Very optimistic, to me, seeing positives everywhere and truly believing she'll get out of the tower one day. Also incredibly friendly, making friends of different species everywhere that she goes. The reason why I put her under Snow White is that she didn't try to make friends with Eugene so much at first and just wanted to bribe him. It was understandable that she didn't try to befriend him coming through the tower but once their journey began, she still wasn't really trying to befriend him very much.

1. Snow White- Completely optimistic, even after an assault on her life or while doing tedious jobs like cleaning. To me, the absolute friendliest because she never encountered anyone she didn't seem to try to make friends with and the fact that she tried so hard to get Grumpy, the only person who rejected her friendship, to be her friend by baking his favorite pie tells me that she is the most friendliest who can't stand anyone she know to not be her friend. :D She was even so friendly (and optimistic) that she didn't see through the Evil Queen's disguise.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Angelica_AW said…
1. Snow White
2. Anna
3. Rapunzel
4. Cinderella
5. Ariel
6. Aurora
7. Belle
8. Jasmine
9. Pocahontas
10. Merida
11. Mulan
12. Tiana
13. Elsa
laylastepford commented…
Thanks so much for participating! <3 :D پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
anukriti2409 commented…
if I may, آپ have included Merida twice and not included جیسمین, یاسمین :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
anukriti2409 commented…
happy to help :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک anukriti2409 said…
1. Anna
2. Rapunzel
3. Snow
4. Ariel
5. Cinderella
6. Aurora
7. Pocahontas
8. Merida
9. Mulan
10. Belle
11. Jasmine
12. Tiana
13. Elsa
laylastepford commented…
Thanks so much for participating! <3 It means a lot to me to get participation and I look foward to this very much! :D پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
anukriti2409 commented…
pleasure to participate, look آگے to it too<3 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kristenfan10109 said…
1- Snow White
2- Cinderella
3- Rapunzel
4- Anna
5- Ariel
6- Belle
7- Aurora
8- Pocahontas
9- Jasmine
10- Tiana
11- Merida
12- Mulan
13- Elsa
laylastepford commented…
Thanks so much for participating! <3 It means a lot to me to get participation and I look foward to this very much! :D پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
kristenfan10109 commented…
No prob sounds fun! And anytime پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک abcjkl said…
1. Rapunzel
2. Anna
3. Snow White
4. Cinderella
5. Aurora
6. Jasmine
7. Ariel
8. Mulan
9. Belle
10. Tiana
11. Merida
12. Pocahontas
13. Elsa
laylastepford commented…
abcjkl commented…
no problem! :D پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Portia0623 said…
1. Rapunzel
2. Snow White
3. Anna
4. Cinderella
5. Ariel
6. Aurora
7. Jasmine
8. Belle
9. Pocahontas
10. Tiana
11. Merida
12. Mulan
13. Elsa
laylastepford commented…
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ace2000 said…
1. Rapunzel
2. Anna
3. Snow White
4. Cinderella
5. Ariel
6. Aurora
7. Pocahontas
8. Tiana
9. Belle
10. Mulan
11. Jasmine
12. Merida
13. Elsa
laylastepford commented…
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Sparklefairy375 said…
1.Rapunzel
2. Snow White
3. Anna
4. Cinderella
5. Ariel
6. Pocahontas
7. Aurora
8. Belle
9. Jasmine
10. Tiana
11. Mulan
12. Merida
13. Elsa
Sparklefairy375 commented…
Oh and thanks for used my image in this contest! :D پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laylastepford commented…
Thanks so much for participating! <3 It means a lot to me to get participation and I look foward to this very much! :D And thank آپ for the amazing image آپ made! It was the best one that I could think of/find to دکھائیں all 13 DPs so good job again and thanks for being so cool about letting me use it! <3 That's so super awesome and generous of you! :D پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک euny said…
1. Snow White
2. Anna
3. Cinderella
4. Ariel
5. Rapunzel
6. Pocahontas
7. Belle
8. Aurora
9. Tiana
10. Merida
11. Jasmine
12. Mulan
13. Elsa
laylastepford commented…
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک wavesurf said…
1. Ariel
2. Rapunzel
3. Snow White
4. Cinderella
5. Anna
6. Pocahontas
7. Aurora
8. Mulan
9. Merida
10. Belle
11. Jasmine
12. Tiana
13. Elsa
laylastepford commented…
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hirohamada said…
1. Snow White
She's very obviously friendly and optimistic. She is always cheerful although her stepmother treats her bad as a servant girl. She is also kind to every animals, hunter, and dwarfs. She's always optimistic facing her difficult life, even she prays that Grumpy like her.

2. Anna
She's the second friendly and most optimistic (yeah, including how she trusts in Elsa to reverse the storm), but she's not very friendly to Kristoff at their first meeting so she's ranked 2.

3. Ariel
Ariel seems friendly to anyone in the Eric's castle and very optimistic she can kiss Eric in 3 days.

4. Rapunzel
Rapunzel is quite friendly to town people, but again she's never shown that optimistic.

5. Belle
Belle might be not very friendly to town people but she is not shown unfriendly either. It's because town people snubs at her first. She's friendly to Beast's servants. For optimism, she's quite optimistic that Beast's roughness can be changed.

6. Tiana
Tiana is kind to little kid in the restaurant, but she's not very friendly to grown-ups (especially Naveen LOL - she keeps being angry at him at their first meeting). However, Tiana is quite optimistic so she ranks 6 (pursuing her dream of making her own restaurant).

7. Pocahontas
Pocahontas is never shown friendly, but like Tiana, she has some optimism that war can be stopped.

8. Mulan
Mulan is kind to little girl when she's on her way to get ready for the matchmaker, but she's never shown very friendly or optimistic either.

9. Cinderella
Cinderella is never shown friendly and optimistic, though at first she "keeps on believing", but later she loses her faith. But she's never shown unfriendly either.

10. Merida
Unfriendly, but seems more optimistic than Aurora.

11. Aurora
Totally pessimistic but never shown friendly either (unless to animals).

12. Jasmine
Unfriendly and never shown optimistic. She's quite pessimistic too that the marriage law cannot be changed.

13. Elsa
Most unfriendly and pessimistic (not counting sequels etc etc where her personality suddenly changes and she loses her identity XD). Running away, refusing to make right all the messes she has done, closing herself toward her people, soooo... she ranks last.

All of these are just my opinions. ;)
euny commented…
I pretty much agree with everything آپ کہا here :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laylastepford commented…
Thanks so much for participating! <3 It means a lot to me to get participation and I look foward to this very much! :D And thank آپ so much for sharing these opinions! That's so awesome and I loved reading them! <333 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
hirohamada commented…
euny: yay, i'm glad we share the same opinion ^^ پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
hirohamada commented…
laylastepford: np i love sharing them پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AaronHaley4ever said…
13. Elsa
12. Mulan
11. Tiana
10. Merida
9. Jasmine
8. Aurora
7. Pocahontas
6. Belle
5. Anna
4. Cinderella
3. Rapunzel
2. Ariel
1. Snow White
laylastepford commented…
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ntmfan0707 said…
I know that the deadline is today, but I still would like to provide my list:
1. Snow White
2. Anna
3. Rapunzel
4. Ariel
5. Cinderella
6. Tiana
7. Pocahontas
8. Aurora
9. Belle
10. Mulan
11. Jasmine
12. Merida
13. Elsa
laylastepford commented…
Thanks so much for participating! <3 It means a lot to me to get participation and I look foward to this very much! :D You're not too late at all! :D پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Round 1 is now closed. Snow White is the winner. Round 2 is now open: Most Intelligent - Deadline 12/30/2015
1. Mulan
2. Tiana
3. Pocahontas
4. Belle
5. Rapunzel
6. Merida
7. Jasmine
8. Elsa
9. Cinderella
10. Anna
11. Snow White
12. Ariel
13. Aurora
1. Mulan
2. Jasmine
3. Pocahontas
4. Rapunzel
5. Belle
6. Tiana
7. Ariel
8. Merida
9. Elsa
10. Cinderella
11. Snow White
12. Aurora
13. Anna
1. Mulan
2. Ariel
3. Rapunzel
4. Cinderella
5. Pocahontas
6. Merida
7. Jasmine
8. Aurora
9. Snow White
10. Belle
11. Anna
12. Tiana
13. Elsa
TypeAndShtuff commented…
HAHAHA WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAHA. This is *literally* just your Fanpop Disney Princess فہرست from سب, سب سے اوپر to bottom. How interesting that your clearly biased self values tipping this contest in favor of your پسندیدہ DP's مزید than honesty. :) I hope آپ and your biased self stays classy. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ace2000 said…
1. Rapunzel
2. Mulan
3. Jasmine
4. Pocahontas
5. Ariel
6. Belle
7. Tiana
8. Cinderella
9. Elsa
10. Merida
11. Aurora
12. Snow White
13. Anna
1. Mulan
2. Pocahontas
3. Tiana
4. Belle
5. Rapunzel
6. Jasmine
7. Merida
8. Anna
9. Snow White
10. Ariel
11. Cinderella
12. Elsa
13. Aurora
1. Rapunzel
2. Mulan
3. Jasmine
4. Pocahontas
5. Belle
6. Tiana
7. Cinderella
8. Anna
9. Aurora
10. Elsa
11. Snow White
12. Ariel
13. Merida
13. Aurora
12. Elsa
11. Snow White
10. Anna
9. Cinderella
8. Rapunzel
7. Belle
6. Pocahontas
5. Tiana
4. Jasmine
3. Ariel
2. Mulan
1. Merida
1-Rapunzel
2- Ariel
3- Pocahontas
4- Belle
5- Mulan
6- Merida
7- Jasmine
8- Tiana
9- Cinderella
10- Snow White
11- Anna
12- Aurora
13- Elsa
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dee389 said…
1) Mulan
2) Cinderella/ Ella
3) Belle
4) Ariel
5) Snow White
6) Tiana
7) Merida
8) Elsa
9) Jasmine
10) Anna
11)Aurora
12) Pocahontas
13) Rapunzel
laylastepford commented…
1. Merida
2. Mulan
3. Jasmine
4. Belle
5. Pocahontas
6. Elsa
7. Cinderella
8. Rapunzel
9. Tiana
10. Anna
11. Ariel
12. Aurora
13. Snow
I really like this contest and i'd love to have it completed to know the results and how all DP fans rate each based on each quality. So, I'm continuing this from here on. Since i cannot edit the forum post, I'll be posting results as part of comments. I hope fans will still participate and see this till end :)

Round 2 results:

Round 2: Most Intelligent - Deadline 12/30/2015
13. Aurora
12. Snow White
11. Anna
10. Elsa
9. Cinderella
8. Tiana
7. Ariel
6. Merida
5. Rapunzel
4. Belle
3. Jasmine
2. Pocahontas
1. Mulan - Winner of Round 2.

ROUND 3 - OPEN
anukriti2409 commented…
Deadline for round 3 is till 6th Jan پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
AangLite commented…
Such a cool idea to continue the contest! Thanks for doing this. :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
hirohamada commented…
Great idea, anukriti2409! I'd love to see this til the end too :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
anukriti2409 commented…
^ & ^^ Thanks guys! :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
1- Aurora Maleficent did say "the princess shall indeed grow in grace and beauty."
2- Cinderella
3- Belle
4- Elsa
5- Mulan
6- Ariel
7- Snow White
8- Jasmine
9- Pocahontas
10- Merida although she'd rather slouch then be a proper princess
11- Rapunzel
12- Tiana
13- Anna
1. Aurora
2. Cinderella
3. Belle
4. Elsa
5. Snow White
6. Pocahontas
7. Jasmine
8. Ariel
9. Tiana
10. Rapunzel
11. Mulan
12. Merida
13. Anna
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AangLite said…
13. Anna - Out of everyone I think she's the clumsiest and least aware of her surroundings. At least the physical ones that aren't Hans shaped.

12. Mulan - Incredibly clumsy, and even when she grows out of her shell she just becomes more stoic like a soldier, than graceful like a princess.

11. Rapunzel

10. Ariel

9. Tiana

8. Jasmine

7. Merida

6. Elsa - Super poised in the beginning of the movie. Though she does grow out of it as the movie goes along.

5. Cinderella - It's honestly amazing how much grace she has.

4. Snow White - She has poise even when she's running through a forest, and crying. She also faints beautifully.

3. Aurora - She's super graceful and likely should be first, but we never really get to see how she reacts to situations of hardship. Poise must be present in all situations!

2. Belle - She's always incredibly graceful no matter the situation. Even when she's being attacked by wolves she's able to pull it together with incredible timing.

1. Pocahontas - She's always incredibly graceful when she's running through the forest, and every time she moves she just looks like a model. Even her hair has poise with the way the wind breezes through it. Mostly though, I put her here for how graceful and dramatic she looked when first meeting John Smith and stepping out of the boat.
1. Aurora
2.Cinderella
3. Belle
4. Elsa
5. Snow White
6. Pocahontas
7. Jasmine
8. Mulan
9. Tiana
10. Merida
11. Ariel
12. Rapunzel
13. Anna
1. Pocahontas
2. Aurora
3. Belle
4. Cinderella
5. Tiana
6. Jasmine
7. Snow White
8. Elsa
9. Rapunzel
10. Mulan
11. Ariel
12. Anna
13. Merida
1. Cinderella - for being graceful even when she talks to evil people
2. Aurora - we never saw her dealing with evil person, so down from no. 1
3. Belle
4. Elsa
5. Snow White
6. Ariel
7. Pocahontas
8. Tiana
9. Rapunzel
10. Mulan
11. Jasmine
12. Anna
13. Merida
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک audreygrace412 said…
13. Mulan
12. Ariel
11. Merida
10. Jasmine
9. Anna
8. Rapunzel
7. Tiana
6. Elsa
5. Pocahontas
4. Belle
3. Snow White
2. Aurora
1. Cinderella
1. Cinderella (Poised, regal, and collected without being "aloof and cold")
2. Aurora ( "gifted with grace and beauty" by fairies).
3. Ariel (Clumsy only initially on land. Ariel perfectly masters walking, running, and dancing with Eric in two days! Boy, is she a quick study).
4. Snow White ( She dances as well as Ariel does, and she's charming in her little jig routine)
5. Belle ( A bit of a total copy of Aurora, since Disney just "borrowed" Aurora's gliding movements for Belle)
6. Pocahontas ( Something about her running around is so beautiful to watch; she's the embodiment of light-footed)
7. Jasmine (She has the sashay thing down)
8. Mulan ( all calculated and graceful movements with military efficiency)
9. Rapunzel ( long hair that is lassoed around with ease; frying pan deftness as a weapon)
10. Merida ( Not very graceful at all; the most graceful are the arrows she lets loose toward targets)
11. Elsa ( Most of her poise comes from withdrawing, and pushing people away; Elsa does not run, dance, or smile all that much-- so she can't avoid looking "aloof and cold")
12. Tiana ( I see Tiana trip over things so much in her movie, and she only dances a little bit while she's still a frog; even as a human, we don't see much of her dancing, except from a distance; Tiana stands around a lot, and she rarely smiles at all, which I find is needed for the "grace" aspect to be identifiable in the princess)
13. Anna ( sadly, she's just like Tiana, Elsa, and Merida. The clumsiness ingrained in Anna is supposed to be endearing. Anna's smile is sweet, but I don't find her especially graceful).
audreygrace412 commented…
Great points on Ariel, Elsa and Tiana! آپ are very articulate and insightful! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
TypesAndShtuff commented…
^There is a huge difference between being, "insightful" and using bullshit pseudo-insightful reasons as to why each princess is in the place they are. In actuality, Wavesurf is like always biased as ever. Every one of her lists and تبصرے are always the same in that no matter what the topic she's biased as hell (Favorite princesses can never get too low on her lists, least پسندیدہ princesses can never get too high) if we all take a step back and look at things it's clear as دن that Wavesurf doesn't actually believe any of the bullshit she's trying to make us believe about Ariel, Elsa, Tiana, etc. She just made up reasons on the spot as to why each princess is in their place in hopes of putting her پسندیدہ and least پسندیدہ in a good/bay light. And it's quite pathetic and stupid as fuck, of course. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Round 3: Most Graceful Poise & Posture - RESULTS
13. Anna
12. Merida
11. Mulan
10. Rapunzel
9. Jasmine
8. Tiana
7. Ariel
6. Pocahontas
5. Elsa
4. Snow White
3. Belle
2. Aurora
1. Cinderella - Winner of Round 3.

ROUND 4 - OPEN
Round 4: Most Self-Confident

1. Merida
2. Jasmine
3. Tiana
4. Belle
5. Pocahontas
6. Cinderella
7. Ariel
8. Snow White
9. Mulan
10. Rapunzel
11. Anna
12. Elsa
13. Aurora
1. Ariel
2. Jasmine
3. Belle
4. Merida
5. Rapunzel
6. Pocahontas
7. Tiana
8. Anna
9. Cinderella
10. Aurora
11. Snow White
12. Mulan
13. Elsa
1. Jasmine
2. Merida
3. Tiana
4. Belle
5. Ariel
6. Pocahontas
7. Anna
8. Cinderella
9. Snow White
10. Aurora
11. Mulan
12. Rapunzel
13. Elsa
1. Ariel
2. Jasmine
3. Merida
4. Tiana
5. Belle
6. Pocahontas
7. Snow White
8. Rapunzel
9. Anna
10. Cinderella
11. Aurora
12. Mulan
13. Elsa
1. Ariel
2. Merida
3. Jasmine
4. Tiana
5. Pocahontas
6. Belle
7. Snow White
8. Rapunzel
9. Anna
10. Mulan
11. Cinderella
12. Elsa
13. Aurora
13. Aurora
12. Elsa
11. Rapunzel
10. Mulan
9. Pocahontas
8. Snow White
7. Cinderella
6. Belle
5. Tiana
4. Anna
3. Jasmine
2. Merida
1. Ariel

1- Ariel (one of the things I love most about her.)
2- Cinderella
3- Snow White (she's always positive and throughout the whole movie she was confident that her prince would come and he did.)
4- Jasmine
5- Anna
6- Tiana
7- Pocahontas
8- Merida
9- Belle
10- Mulan
11- Rapunzel
12-Aurora
13- Elsa
Haha it was funny the whole time I was creating this list Confident by Demi Lovato played in my head and I started humming it.
anukriti2409 commented…
that's kinda cute about the song :D پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Since I'm evaluating it on my own, with different formula, please forgive my confusion. I sort of mixed up the formula for each round with overall winner evaluation formula. I have revised the results for round 2 and round 3 as below.

Round 2: Most Intelligent - RESULTS
13. Aurora
12. Snow White --> Anna
11. Anna --> Snow White
10. Elsa
9. Cinderella
8. Tiana --> Ariel
7. Ariel --> Merida
6. Merida --> Tiana
5. Rapunzel --> Belle
4. Belle --> Jasmine
3. Jasmine --> Rapunzel
2. Pocahontas
1. Mulan - Winner of Round 2.

Round 3: Most Graceful Poise & Posture - RESULTS
13. Anna
12. Merida
11. Mulan --> Rapunzel
10. Rapunzel --> Mulan
9. Jasmine --> Tiana
8. Tiana --> Ariel
7. Ariel --> Jasmine
6. Pocahontas --> Elsa
5. Elsa --> Pocahontas
4. Snow White
3. Belle
2. Aurora --> Cinderella
1. Cinderella - Winner of Round 3. --> Aurora

Again, forgive me for the confusion and inconvenience.
hirohamada commented…
May I know your the details of your evaluation formula please? Thank you! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
anukriti2409 commented…
^ may I answer your query after the contest is done, if its alright پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
hirohamada commented…
okay that's fine :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I am surprised that so many people ranked Anna so low on "Self-Confidence". She came off a bit over-confident, to me personally.(With Hans, Elsa, Kristoff, Rock Climbing, Facing Snow Monster etc.) I know some of that was her putting on to not lose face that she was worried but even still, I thought she had an overall confidence somewhat similar to Merida.
Round 4: Most Self-Confident
13. Elsa
12. Aurora
11. Mulan
10. Rapunzel
9. Anna
8. Snow White
7. Cinderella
6. Pocahontas
5. Belle
4. Tiana
3. Merida
2. Jasmine
1. Ariel - Winner of Round 4.

ROUND 5 - Best Sense of Humor - OPEN
Deadline - 15.01.2016
1. Anna
2. Merida
3. Rapunzel
4. Jasmine
5. Aurora
6. Ariel
7. Cinderella
8. Mulan
9. Belle
10.Elsa
11. Pocahontas
12. Snow White
13. Tiana
1. Anna
2. Ariel
3. Rapunzel
4. Merida
5. Belle
6. Pocahontas
7. Aurora
8. Snow White
9. Cinderella
10. Elsa
11. Mulan
12. Jasmine
13. Tiana
1. Anna
2. Pocahontas
3. Ariel
4. Merida
5. Snow White
6. Tiana
7. Rapunzel
8. Mulan
9. Cinderella
10. Belle
11. Jasmine
12. Aurora
13. Elsa
1- Ariel ( especially when she's human omg I love her!)
2- Rapunzel
3- Anna
4- Pocahontas
5- Snow White
6- Cinderella
7- Belle
8- Merida
9- Jasmine
10- Mulan
11- Aurora
12- Tiana
13- Elsa
1. Anna
2. Ariel
3. Rapunzel
4. Snow White
5. Merida
6. Pocahontas
7. Belle
8. Cinderella
9. Jasmine
10. Aurora
11. Elsa
12. Tiana
13. Mulan
13. Mulan
12. Rapunzel
11. Tiana
10. Jasmine
9. Aurora
8. Cinderella
7. Belle
6. Elsa
5. Pocahontas
4. Ariel
3. Snow White
2. Merida