Disney Princess Team Revival

Sparklefairy375 posted on Mar 30, 2018 at 02:30AM
For anyone who were included as a member of Team Revival, we can discuss on this forum.

Members:
link
link
link
link

Former members:
link
link
last edited on Apr 19, 2018 at 02:28AM

Disney Princess 46 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Sparklefairy375 said…
smile
The first game is Team Slogan! Should we make a slogan for our entire team overall or make one of each princesses? Please comment.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
auroraxaurelia commented…
Sorry, just saw this forum. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lavendergolden said…
Slogan : Beautiful & Kind like the classics, brave & intelligent like the Renaissance girls, these Revivals are perfect, from their jewels to the curls
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک anukriti2409 said…
Think we should come up for the group as well as for each princess. What say?
auroraxaurelia commented…
I agree. We should make a group slogan and one for each princess. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
anukriti2409 commented…
^great! Please help vote on below options. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Team Slogan:

Never, never, never give in.
Don't ask us to put our dreams on hold; fired by our spirits, we will not stop.
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
Future is the way to go.
Sparklefairy375 commented…
I like this one پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Merida:
Never Stop.
Riding to the future.
Destiny is mine to command
tongue
I will change mine
There is an epic moment when the Princess and the Frog agree, that hard work is the key to success. Whenever you get Tangled up in your problems, go with your gut and fulfil your dreams. In a hard situation, be Brave and understand that forgiveness will solve it all
My suggestion:

Tiana: Dreams would be come true through hard work
Rapunzel: Go live your dream and chase your happiness
Merida: Take control over your fate and destiny
let's vote on each...to submit the final?
Tiana:
1. Love will show you everything.
2. Make your own recipe of a fairytale ending.

Rapunzel:
1. There may be fault in your stars, but you were meant to shine.
2. Clouds can't keep the sun from shining.

Merida:
Judge me; scorn me all you like.
I was, I am, I will be.
I am Merida.
And I will be shooting for my own hand.
I vote for this one. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
anukriti2409 commented…
^ please select 1 for each. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک princesslullaby said…
Hey guys, I will be posting the poll tomorrow, have you decided which slogan you'd like to use?
anukriti2409 commented…
Hi. Please give us a دن to decide on the slogan. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Hey guys! Please select 1 slogan for team and 1 for each princess and post in your comment below. You can select from options above or share new one. Your comment will considered as your vote.
I choose below options:

Team Slogan:
Never, never, never give in.
Don't ask us to put our dreams on hold; fired by our spirits, we will not stop.
We may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
Future is our way to go.

Rapunzel:
There may be fault in your stars, but you were meant to shine.

Tiana:
Make your own recipe of a fairytale ending.

Merida:
Judge me; scorn me all you like.
I was, I am, I will be.
I am Merida.
And I will be shooting for my own hand.
Vote! Also, can آپ send message with Princesslullaby about the slogan? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Hi, the slogans were due on April 5th. It is now April 7th. Please, pick one slogan by tonight and send me a message. Thanks
Hi guys. I am giving one hour before I post the poll. Thanks.
I'm sorry I just forgot to send message about slogan :( I promise it won't happen again.

Anyway, the second game is Team Icon. I was planning to make the icon but I have to ask to all of you, should we use all three princesses in an icon or just pick one?
I personally prefer to use all of them :)
anukriti2409 commented…
yea, lets use all 3 together :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Mine ^^
 Mine ^^
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک auroraxaurelia said…
I apologize for not being an active member of the team. I do not have a computer or regular access to a computer at the moment due to some family issues. My family is going through some problems with my brother and I will not be able to be a beneficial functional member of the team. I am regretfully withdrawing from the games. I don't know when my family issues will be resolved. I apologize again for having to withdraw and wish you guys the best of luck.
anukriti2409 commented…
^i'm really sorry to hear about the bad time آپ are facing with your family. I hope your problems are resolved soon. Don't worry about the participation, though we wish آپ would :) We will miss آپ being a part of it! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Sorry to hear that :( I hope your family issues would be resolved asap. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Hey guys, icon is due by the end of the day today. I will use lavendergolden's if no one else submits
The team's icon.
 The team's icon.
anukriti2409 commented…
^gorgeous! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
MissCinico commented…
I'm not on your team, but this is very pretty! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I vote for Sparklefairy's icon
The round 3 is Team Collage (chosen by the previous round's winner Team Classic)
Create a collage with images of things represent each princesses from the team (ex: Tiana: frog, Rapunzel: lantern, Merida: bear), but do not use images of the actual princesses.

Example of college: link
Umm, how do you leave this team?! I want to.
Hey, what's your problem with any of us? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Lavendergolden commented…
I simply wanna leave. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
princesslullaby commented…
Nope. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Hello Revival team, I am on this team now, will you please add my name to the forum? thank you.
Okay! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
anukriti2409 commented…
Welcome! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
any ideas for the collage? I wouldn't be good at putting it together, collages seem hard lol
I'll try to make one. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Aang_Lite_ said…
Hi guys, could I join this team?
anukriti2409 commented…
Would love آپ to! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Yes آپ can, we are missing a member:) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Aang_Lite_ commented…
Alright, I'll added your نام کا صارف in this فورم پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Here are some quick collages I made. I'm not really good at editing them so I'm adding the unedited version in case anyone wants to work with it. Or if you want to use the images I found to create the collage you're more than welcome to!
 Here are some quick collages I made. I'm not really good at editing them so I'm adding the unedited v
It looks nice, these تصاویر are great examples! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
. edited
 . edited
anukriti2409 commented…
gorgeous! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
cute!~ <3 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
anukriti2409 commented…
If no one else submits, my vote is for this one :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
anukriti2409 commented…
In interest of timeline, I have کیا پیش the collage Aang_Lite پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I attempted one:
 I attempted one:
Also guys, we have to do a challenge because we won the icon contest. I was thinking crossover icon? Like, within the eras? For example, Merida hanging with Tiana, Tiana with Rapunzel, Tiana with Kristoff, any combo of two or more characters from the Team's era, but you can't have two characters from the same movie. So we could do like Rapunzel, Naveen, and Mor'Du in one icon for example (I'm just giving random characters). Minimum 2 characters
anukriti2409 commented…
i like it! We can do this. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
i'm gonna redo this icon because it looks terrible, but how about an idea like this? it's tiana, pascal, and one of merida's brothers walking around new orleans. :)
 i'm gonna redo this شبیہ because it looks terrible, but how about an idea like this? it's tiana, pasc
We should think of a عنوان of what this crossover movie would be called if it were real پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
anukriti2409 commented…
ارے it's nice! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I thought of like they were holidaying on Disneyland and clicking a selfie.. I thought we can call it Team Revival Adventures in Disneyland:
 I thought of like they were holidaying on Disneyland and clicking a selfie.. I thought we can call it
It looks great!! I think it'll be better than mine. The idea I liked about mine was merida's brother trying to grab Pascal. The only thing I would say about yours is the phone is a bit big, and maybe آپ don't need Elinor in the back. But it looks really nice پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Then again the phone kinda has to be big پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Yeah take Elinor out. Perhaps آپ can recreate my شبیہ since you're a bit better with poses and angles. Although to be honest I think this شبیہ of them taking a selfie will be مزید مقبول with the ووٹ for the شبیہ contest پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Here's with only 3 princesses:
 Here's with only 3 princesses:
I think it's great! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
ooh, what if آپ added the little brothers in the back, climbing to be above and trying to fit in the picture but آپ can only see the سب, سب سے اوپر of their head? like in my icon? would be cute پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Aang_Lite_ commented…
this is so cute! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Reminder that the crossover icon is due today! <3 I'll use anukriti's
anukriti2409 commented…
^hey thanks for uploading! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Also, we are about to win the collage contest. What do you guys think can be our round? I think we should do something NOT image based since that's what we did the past two rounds. Maybe a short story/song/poem... I don't know...any ideas?
How about a quote from other media (non DP-related like movies, books, etc) which represent any princess (well we can choose one) یا all the princesses on the group. Which one do آپ guys prefer? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I'm actually not sure about this, but I do want to know what do آپ guys think about my suggestion پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
anukriti2409 commented…
like the quote idea :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Hi guys, here are some quotes I found:

"Step out of the history that is holding you back. Step into the new story you are willing to create.” --Oprah Winfrey
‘Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got.’ - Janis Joplin
"I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship" - Louisa May Alcott
"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness" - Eleanor Roosevelt
"Life is like a dark tunnel, you can’t always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving, you will come to a better place." - Uncle Iroh
"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." - Jimmy Dean

any others?

Aang_Lite_ commented…
I really like the Oprah one :) Speaks a lot to Rapunzel imo پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
The revival princesses stick out I think in that they are actively pursuing their goals, and the journeys they go through change them along the way, so maybe this one?

“It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices.” - Dumbledore
I like that quote پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
anukriti2409 commented…
^ i like this one too! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
"Can a man be brave if he's afraid. That's only time a man can be brave." - Edward Stark
"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it" - Margaret Thatcher
"There's no secret ingredient. It's just you." - Po, Kung Fu Panda
"Your story may not have such a happy beginning. But that doesn't make you who you are. It is the rest of your story, who you choose to be." - Soothsayer, Kung Fu Panda,
"Welcome to the real world. It sucks. You are gonna love it." Monica Geller, Friends.
I love "there's no secret ingredient- it's just you. " Especially for tiana پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
So guys, which quote do we want to use? I like these 3:
1. "There's no secret ingredient, it's just you."
2. "It is not our abilities that show who we truly are. It is our choices."
3. "Step out of the history that is holding you back. Step into the new story you are willing to create

My vote would probably be for the 2nd, but I truly love all 3.

Also, we are about to win round 4. Wow, we are on a roll!! Anyone have any ideas? Since we seem to be doing the princesses as era groups for every round, maybe for the force round we make each team pick ONE princess for whatever the challenge is. OR, I was thinking we could create a VHS cover for a specific princess, like design your own VHS cover for a princess? Idk.
یا we could do something really silly, like pick a princess and give her a beard. یا do a genderbent! Lots of ideas. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
anukriti2409 commented…
^ I like the idea of picking one princess for the اگلے round. Also, VHS cover is movie poster right? If yes, i like the idea. We could do dress swap شبیہ within your era - like Merida in Tiana's clothes? That way آپ get to cover مزید princess. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
great idea! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
What do you guys think of this:
 What do آپ guys think of this:
i tried one with different background:
 i tried one with different background:
Aang_Lite_ commented…
My vote is for this one it's just perfect :) Yours is lovely to though princesslullaby! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
here's rapunzel in merida's blue dress. it looks a little clumsy..
 here's rapunzel in merida's blue dress. it looks a little clumsy..
Here it is, more close up :)
 Here it is, مزید close up :)
anukriti2409 commented…
i like this :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Here's a Tiana/Rapunzel baby lol
 Here's a Tiana/Rapunzel baby lol
I wonder who pick this making baby game...it looks kinda unusual lol پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
LOL Team Classic, specifically AudreyFreak پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
anukriti2409 commented…
^ hahaha! I wonder how people will vote. We should عنوان it funny at least :D پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Guys, we are about to win this round again...go us! I was thinking, should we gift this round choice to Team Renaissance? Because they haven't won a round yet. Or would they think we are pitying them? I have 2 round ideas:

1. I was thinking this round, if we didn't give it to renaissance, we could create a concept crossover movie between eras. For example, we come up with a title of a movie that features merida, tiana, and rapunzel, and come up with a very short, 2 sentence synopsis of the movie. Then everyone votes for their favorite crossover plot idea!

2. Or we could make everyone create a punny title choosing 3 princesses for their era. A title could be "Bravely Tangled up in a Recipe for Disaster!" or something like that lol idk. Hope that makes sense. Thanks!
anukriti2409 commented…
Love the first idea! Very creative. I'm not sure about donating the round. They could take it the other way but if آپ think آپ have a good rapport with any team member personally, then آپ can suggest off the فورم and they can discuss in their team if they would like to have a chance. I dont mind gifting the round to them at all. Else, idea 1 is great! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
anukriti2409 commented…
^ oh and Go Revival Team! XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Movie Title:
The warrior, lost princess and the magical frog

Plot:
What happens when a horse-riding red warrior meets a lost princess in the swamps of New Orleans. Who is the magical frog? Will the frog help the lost princess and the red warrior get back home? Join the trio on their adventurous journey and unravel their secrets.