Okay, so a lot of people have been doing these, and I wanted to write a new مضمون before I finished my countdown of the smartest Disney Princesses, so I'm going to be doing this. Anyways, keep in mind this is just my opinion. Enjoy the article! :)
She may be my پسندیدہ Disney Princess, but I am definitely not a پرستار of her design. In my opinion, her face is completely changed, it's made sort of chubby, with مزید rosy cheeks. Her hair looks different, and I do like the outfit, but I don't think it suits her, I don't think her appearance is unappealing to look at یا anything,...
13. Snow White Snow would definitely be higher on my فہرست if her curls were مزید defined. I like the idea of her hair styled in a bob with a red bow. Unfortunately, that idea didn't come out too nicely to me.
12. Cinderella Strawberry blonde is my پسندیدہ hair color and Cinderella's burnt مالٹا, نارنگی hair color is no doubt uniquely gorgeous. Speaking of unique, so are her bangs but I can't say I really like them as they look like plastic to me.
11. Tiana The little strands of curls that hang down are pretty cute. Although it doesn't look like آپ can do much with Tiana's hair but tie it...
For such a successful and expensive film, Frozen's complete lack of diversity (particularly ethnic diversity) really vexed me. Frozen has four main human characters and out of the four: - Four are white - Four are all apparently straight - Three are blonde Looking at this, آپ can tell there is very little variation in Frozen's main cast. In ethnic terms, there really is no excuse of this. Frozen needed مزید POC.
I have heard one main argument (read: excuse) why Frozen didn't have any racially diverse characters (and no: I am not counting black background characters). Some say that Frozen...
I'm slightly obsessed with eyes. I love drawing them, I love looking at them, and when I look at the beauty of a person, princess یا not, the eyes play a big part in their attractiveness. So I decided to make an مضمون about my پسندیدہ Disney Princess eyes. Honestly, they all have gorgeous eyes, so this will be difficult. But, I shall try my hardest. Oh yeah, Anna and Elsa are included.
13. Cinderella Her eyes are a really pretty color. They are an amazing shade of blue, and... well, that's about all I like about them. The shape of them is really weird, and in a lot of shots, they are just...
I was bored so I decided to write an مضمون about which princesses look like which greek goddesses, since I'm greek and I love the Greek Mythology. Enjoy!
Firstly, Hera has a serious problem with her temper, like Jasmine.She likes getting revenge and even though we don't see جیسمین, یاسمین as revengeful, I believe that if someone hurts her, she won't forget it so easily (besides Aladdin, she forgives him every time, like Hera forgives Zeus). Also, Hera protects women which means she's a feminist, again like Jasmine. Another common, is thei history with their husbands. Zeus...
Third مضمون in three days? I have a life..heh...heh..ANYWAYS, I've heard multiple times people calling Elsa complex, but they usually don't give an argument to back that up, so I decided to write this! I've also heard a lot of complaints from Frozen haters asking how Elsa is so complex, so I'm writing this for that as well. Anyway let's get started! I hope آپ enjoy! :)
Characteristics of a Complex Character (gotten online):
1. He یا she undergoes an important change as the plot unfolds.
2. The changes he یا she experiences occur because of his یا her actions یا experiences in the story.