Results are in! Who's the پسندیدہ team of fans? شائقین had voted and the winner is indisputable. So, i'll get straight to it.
Just a side note, sorry I got caught up at work and I know the پولز were done sometime back already, but posting the results مضمون for everyone to enjoy.
Here are the results:
18. Tiana, Naveen, Louis and کرن, رے 17. Aurora and Forest دوستوں 16. Merdia team - Angus and Triplets 15. Snow White and forest animals 14. Rapunzel team - Pascal, Flynn and Maximus 13. Mulan and army friends 12. Belle and Philippe 11. Eric team - Grimsby and Max
Okay, my Korean Princess Appearance made it to the front page. Now, many of آپ are dying to see a Hispanic princess in the line-up. So, here are my personal choices on how she looks like!
1) Ly Jonaitis (Venezuela, 2nd runner-up in Miss Universe 2007)
When I first saw her in 2007, I thought that she looks pretty idealistic for a princess. Especially her appearance, unfortunately my opinion changes because she looks a bit old. Unless if Disney have 2 Hispanic princess and Ly will play the elderly sister.
2) Amelia Vega (Dominican Republic, Miss Universe 2003 winner)
So Rapunzel had a great beginning. "A single drop of sunlight" fell to the ground and created a پھول (?) that "had the ability to heal the sick and injured." Then because the queen was dying, the پھول was mashed up and دیا as سوپ to the queen who got well again. And the magic affected her baby. The magic golden پھول caused the newborn to be born with a head full of hair, and already extremely active.
Did Gothel take her right after she was born? Isn't that dangerous? Shouldn't Rapunzel be with her mother, be nurtured سے طرف کی her and everything. Like, come on, at least wait until...
Which Disney Princess got to live in the most beautiful house? Which ruled the hearts of شائقین - the cottages, mansions یا humble homes? Fans have voted and results are in! Here's a look how شائقین ranked the DP homes.
12. Aladdin's home: Most شائقین understood that this barely counted as a home, but مزید like a shelter to rest at night. It barely had anything, not even a door. Even though it had a great view, beautiful it surely wasn't.
anukriti2409: This is really an abandoned place, which Aladdin uses for shelter. It's really downtrodden, with no furniture یا gate یا windows یا curtains. It's...
Hello again everyone! Here we are with the فہرست of best brown outfits. There are a few of them among the DPs, and I enjoyed this countdown because these outfits so rarely get the spotlight. Most of them are overshadowed سے طرف کی other outfits the characters wear. Hope آپ enjoyed it!
I was kind of sad to see this dress be the first eliminated, although I expected as much. I'm rather fond of this dress for some reason. I'm not sure why. I actually like it better than her iconic dress - I think the colors look much nicer on her...
This is my updated princess پرستار list. The biggest change is a swap-out/trade-placements of two princesses. These are my opinions. I will explain as I go.
1. Mulan I’ll probably be a پرستار of her my whole life. She’s the most sacrificial character in the whole Disney Princess lineup, and I can’t help admiring her for overcoming her numerous flaws. Mulan is a convincing heroine, and her humaneness is something that I find missing in some of the Revival Era girls.
2. Ariel She was my childhood favorite, but she doesn’t seem to diminish in my...
I really like elegance, so I decided to make a فہرست of the most elegant princesses. Turns out less than half of the princesses are really elegant. Keep in mind that I didn't just rank them based on how they act, but also on how they look and my first impressions. Also just because someone's royal, it doesn't mean they are elegant. (like Prince Harry) I apologize in advance if this مضمون is poorly written.
When I first saw Rapunzel, I didn't think she was elegant at all and when I saw Tangled, turns out I was right. She doesn't act یا look elegant,...
I have put together the wedding themes for our renaissance girls in this part of the article. Here we go
Ariel: The Treasure Trove I didn't want to give her a ساحل سمندر, بیچ wedding, as she was hardly in love with the waters. She was however totally mesmerized with all unique things on land. She loved collecting numerous little trinkets from land and made an eclectic collection in her grotto, a treasure trove. I think she'd love to have a mix and match wedding theme with beautiful decor pieces coming together to mesmerize her, clock سے طرف کی the seating, candle stands of various shapes and make, forks and...