Wanna....see the world?
The songs in the classic disney فلمیں are some of the most beautiful, catchy, moving songs in the history of the world! Here's a lit of my personal favorites. There are so many to choose from!
10. He's a Tramp-Lady and the Tramp, he's a tramp, he's a rascal
I really like this song and it was sung so well in the movie! It perfectly captured the essence of Tramp, well being a tramp.
9. Belle- Beauty and the Beast, it's no wonder her name means beauty, her looks have got no parallel
This song is super catchy and I love how it perfectly introduced Belle. It's also hilarious when Gaston sings his parts :P
8.. Reflection- Mulan, when will my reflection دکھائیں who I am inside?
This song is very catchy, but a bit short.
I don't want to make it sound like I don't like it but it's just not my absolute favorite. I still love it though.
7. Kiss the Girl-Little Mermaid, shalalalalala my oh my looks like the boy too shy, aint gonna kiss the girl
The song and the sequence in the movie was just, what can I say, ah-mazing. With Sebastian conducting the turtles, flamingos and frogs and other animals, it was just an amazing scene, well until the eels toppled over the کشتی and sent Ariel and Eric crashing into the water...lol
6. Go the Distance-Hercules, I will find a way, I can go the distance, I don't care how far, somehow I'll be strong
This movie and this song are both so underrated! It's such an inspirational song and the tune is very pretty and catchy. The song in the movie offers a great transition song as Hercules is going to find Zeus.
5. I'll make a man out of you-Mulan, With all the strength of a raging آگ کے, آگ Mysterious as the
dark side of the moon
This song is soooo entertaining and catchy. It's my پسندیدہ part of the whole movie! Shang sings it really well and I love how it serves as the passing of time and the training of the soldiers
4. Something there-Beauty and the Beast But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined
But now he's dear, and so unsure
I wonder why I didn't see it there before
This is such a catchy little song that not many people pay attention to. It's so pretty and shows how the relationship between Belle and the beast grew. I adore this song :)
3. A Whole New World- i can دکھائیں آپ the world, shining shimmering splendid...
This is many people's پسندیدہ disney song. It's not my favorite, but it's ONE of my favorites. With all these amazing songs, all of these سب, سب سے اوپر 10 are my favorite, heck my سب, سب سے اوپر 20 are all my favorite. I absolutely love the tune in this song, it's so beautiful and just wants to make آپ sing along!
2. Part of your World-Little Mermaid, what would i give if I could live out of these waters, What would I pay to spend a دن warm on the sand...
Probably one of the most famous songs in Disney history. I used to sing this all the time as a little kid. It was one of the first disney songs I've heard and it remains to this day, one of my all time پسندیدہ songs. It's such a hopeful song and expresses Ariel's longing.
and the number one song issss.........
actually, it's a tie.
Beauty and the Beast, and I won't say I'm in Love.
I seriously COULD NOT decide between these songs.
One is a classic disney song, that so many people love, and the other is a newer song that not many people know about. I love both and they are my absolute پسندیدہ songs! So catchy and such clever lyrics!
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, beauty and the beast <3
No chance, no way, I won't say I'm in love
-and my choices are always fluctuating and changing. My سب, سب سے اوپر 10 is sometimes jumbled up, but this is how I felt today :)
up where they walk, up where they run...
It's too cliche, I won't say I'm in love
Both a little scared, neither one prepared...