Disney's Bolt BOLT!!! 2!!!

stoff posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 03:53PM
I wanth next film about bolt!!!! i wanth BOLT 2!!!!! and you!?

Disney's Bolt 2490 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 2451-2490 of 2490

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک boltpup said…
BOLT 2 COME ON COME ON BOLT 2
no1BOLTfan commented…
I had a dream about Bolt 2 coming like a سال ago, it was strange. I was at an airport, then I saw a Bolt 2 banner and I چرا لیا, چوری کی it. Strange dream... پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
smile
i think all of our dream,s are sign,s that bolt part 2 is comeing but we dont know when but is real so come on bolt part 2
smirk
how of us want bolt part 2
No1fanofBOLT commented…
I want Bolt 2! :D پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 24stuart said…
On another note, I think ive gone slightly insane, Im not joking. Might be this cold effecting my mood but If i go nuts and try to murder all of you, im sorry....
ThunderThefur commented…
xD If آپ really want to kill us (not for real), آپ would need to travel a lot.. xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
24stuart commented…
I dont want to murder all of you! I love آپ guys! (no homo) but my brain screwed up this morning and I went insane so I just warned yall :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
BoltiefanFIN commented…
Learn the countries right here: link پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک inubolt said…
hey bolties what do you think of my new drawing?
 ارے bolties what do آپ think of my new drawing?
BoltiefanFIN commented…
awesome! Is it your fursona? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
inubolt commented…
nop is Bolt future mate Yuna پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
inubolt commented…
thanks پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 24stuart said…
smirk
I remember back, this thread was going to be changed to general discussion, whats goin on with that? Also for all you Bolt fans out there... Bolt is Awesome
wink
i was just thinking that we are almost 2500 bolt fans but we must do our best to be 3000 are you whit me bolties? [put hand in the middle]
boltz commented…
Hand in middle :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
no1BOLTfan commented…
Hand in middle :D پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
theJF commented…
Indeed we are. ^.^ پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
No1fanofBOLT commented…
*Puts hand in middle* :D پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
someone, say something please
theJF commented…
...*Awkward silence*?? XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
no1BOLTfan commented…
Something. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
ThunderThefur commented…
Why is no-one reading my مضامین :( پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
No1fanofBOLT commented…
Something, Something, Something! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SuperBoltFan14 said…
Anyone see any good movies lately?
theJF commented…
Sadly no, but then again, I don't go out to watch فلمیں that often... lol. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
no1BOLTfan commented…
Um..I saw 'The Internship' with my دوستوں last week...it was kinda good. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
24stuart commented…
I saw Pacific Rim on Friday! It is AWESOME! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
ShadowBolt2012 commented…
Diary of the wimpy Kid dog days پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fanficwriter25 said…
I am currently looking for someone with good talent in drawling. Anyone know of someone that would like to help a fellow Bolty out and do me a favor? I am currently writing a story but I need a picture of one of my characters. That would be my OC (original character) Her name is Phoenix. If you can draw her I would appreciate. (If you want the job post back or send me a message.) I am going to try and write out a script and send it into Disney to try to get them to make Bolt 2
fanficwriter25 commented…
Btw Phoenix is Bolts daughter. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
no1BOLTfan commented…
I'm sorta good I guess :P پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Yea something like that. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
A great idea came to me while I was in the hospital last night. I want all your thoughts on this. I had a dream about the next fan fiction story idea and that was; Bolt gives something up for him to become human, and to get closer to Penny. I have a perfect idea for his characteristics as a human, and I just wanted your thoughts on how good you think it would be. I also need help coming up with a story title.
no1BOLTfan commented…
That is an interesting idea and I'd love to see what آپ come up with! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
no1BOLTfan commented…
Were آپ in the hospital for anything too serious یا are آپ okay? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
no1BOLTfan commented…
I'm glad آپ are okay, but it's unfortunate about the puppies. But it was great that آپ risked getting injured to save them, and it was very heroic of آپ :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
"A Dream Come True" "Dog Gone Human" These might do if you don't want to keep "Bolt Wish".
inubolt commented…
and we have a winner پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
A dream come true sounds great. Thank you. ^^ پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
SuperBoltFan14 commented…
Anytime. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ShadowBolt2012 said…
smile
Hello Bolt Fans Do you guys like my Bolt photo?
 Hello Bolt شائقین Do آپ guys like my Bolt photo?
SuperBoltFan14 commented…
Absolutely that is adorable. Now if only in all these begging pictures Bolt didn't have that leash. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
theJF commented…
Agreed, and indeed. Very good stuff SB2012! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
No1fanofBOLT commented…
I love it! <3 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
crying
Dear Fellow Bolt Fans,
I am sorry to tell you that I have decided to stop writing fanfiction. I don't know why but I am starting to think that I am no good at it. However I am going to be like Bolt and not give up on it. I will continue to write story's and if I feel like they are good enough I will be posting them. Sorry for giving up on my addiction.

Your fellow boltie,
Fanficwriter-25
ThunderThefur commented…
Aww, I loved your Fanfiction! Well, if u came up with the solution what's best to yourself, that's good :) And hey, no matter if آپ gave up your addiction, if آپ think آپ suck, یا don't have enough time, go ahead and read my articles, they suck. Yours, they didn't. Well, thanks for the awesome story on Fanfic.net پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I am not really quiting, I am just putting it aside for now. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
inubolt commented…
I wanna see it پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
and we have 2500 that is a lot so i just wanted to say thanks to all those to support Bolt together we will someday see Bolt 2 realized, so thanks to all those who are already fans and those who will come whit time
theJF commented…
Indeed, and thank آپ for the kind words! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
no1BOLTfan commented…
Yup! We've been great sticking together as a team, supporting Bolt :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
smile
I hope Bolt 2 well be a #1movie
Have you all heard the news about Alpha and Omega 2? October 8, 2013 release date for the dvd. I'm excited because I loved the first movie.
boltz commented…
I wish it was bolt 2, alpha and omega was alright not really well structured characters weren't that great. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I love Alpga and Omega I hope to see that one soon پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
mischievous
the JF you and I have to take care of some Serious Business pun intended
theJF commented…
Indeed we do... AFTER we find Penny! lol XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Dear Fellow Bolt fans,
I am pleased to inform you that I have gotten a Disney producer to look at one of my friends storys, to decide on a new Bolt film. I do not know if they just said they would but I received a letter in the mail today verifying that they would look at it. Cross your fingers. Hope for Bolt 2
boltz commented…
Awesome :D hopefully they will 'fingers crossed' پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
theJF commented…
Cool, great to hear! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
inubolt commented…
now all we can do is wait and have hope پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
theJF commented…
Indeed. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Sadly fellow Bolties,
There won't be a movie based off of his story's. Apparently they were not good enough to become a major film, BUT fear not I have not given up on this topic and I will continually send the disney producers letters every day to every week.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Boltdoglover said…
Hey everyone popping in to say hi and let my fellow bolties I'm still here and loving bolt just the same
theJF commented…
Ah yes, always good to hear from ya BDL, and glad to see that all is well with آپ too! :-) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I'm glad your still.here ^.^ پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Guys I have failed you all. I have given up on writing and got into that video games. I am going to sell my ps3 for a new computer so I can continue my wonderful addiction. I am once again sorry for failing you. A new chapter shall be posted withing a few days. Bolt I have not let up on you.
Fanficwriter25 out.
theJF commented…
Ah, don't let it get آپ down too much. We all stumble sometimes, and we all have our moments when we don't do so well. So cheer up my good Boltie friend, and I shall eagerly await your اگلے installment for your story! :-) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
You're right enough with this negativity crap. Bolt wouldn't think negative about his self so آپ know what I am not going to do it either. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
inubolt commented…
exactly the important thing is look the brighter side of everithing [ok maibe I do مزید than the bright side is stare at the sun but آپ know what i'm meaning] پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک boltz said…
Oh my things have become very quite in the bolt fan club :/
theJF commented…
Hmm, indeed it has... *awkward silence ensues* XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
they sure have پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
theJF commented…
Yep, excellent work Bolties! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
smile
We're all #1
theJF commented…
Yep, آپ know it! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
no1BOLTfan commented…
Yup! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
sunny
the JF fanficwritter25 May I ask you something? [Ok JF more to see whit Da but this is the only way to do it whit both of you at the same time]
theJF commented…
Sure thing! (I'll try to answer back when I can) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Sure m8 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
smile
sup yall popping in to say i am taking heating ventalation and air conditioning training for a second trade and loving job corps
Sounds like a cooltastic job to be in,I wonder what kind of training آپ have to go in to get a job like that? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
no1BOLTfan commented…
Hello! Glad to ear you're doing well :D پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Boltdoglover commented…
its not easy but it facinates me and i love the hands on training im getting for this feild پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک theJF said…
smile
...Awkward silence continues...

But seriously though, how's everyone been doing lately? And as for "on topic" discussion, is there any new news lately on a possible sequel to you-know-who?
no1BOLTfan commented…
I've been doing alright. You? I haven't heard anything about Bolt, really :/ پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
theJF commented…
I've been doing okay I suppose, dealing with the usual piles of college work and such. And yea, I haven't heard much either, other than longingly starring at future "undisclosed/unnamed" Disney اندازی حرکت Studio فلمیں on various lists, hoping and dreaming I suppose... :-) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
2601 fans!!!!!!!! ya hooooo
theJF commented…
Indeed! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
no1BOLTfan commented…
Yay! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک no1BOLTfan said…
It's so quiet around here...
theJF commented…
It really has been. Finals maybe? Or, perhaps everyone's too busy watching Bolt for the three-thousandth time to bother getting online, lol. ;-) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
lol yeah that and school. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
theJF commented…
Awesome, can't wait to see it! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
smile
merry christmas to everyone, I'm still alive and looking everything about Bolt let's hope to hear about that sequel this year, I wish you Merry Christmas and a great year for everyone
theJF commented…
It's great to hear from آپ "INU", and Merry Christmas/Happy New سال to آپ as well! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک boltfan2012 said…
They might release Bolt 2 in 2018? We'll see.
theJF commented…
Interesting. Where have آپ heard this intriguing information? I must see/read this... :-) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Daniel_Harrison said…
I'm writing one right now. The sequel i'm writing is a really good idea.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bolt_Quakes said…
smirk
Well i think title for me is Bolt 2 adventure with real power
where bolt,mitten,and rhinno get real power and they enemy is a aliens
That gonna be cool!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک boltfan2012 said…
Bolt 2 may not be made, or it might come out 2018
theJF commented…
Ah, the mystery and suspense... One can still dream though. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
-SkySplitter- commented…
I really hope Bolt 2 comes out. But there is one big question, what will it be about now that Bolt, Mittens, and Rhino are living with Penny? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Guys Im back
boltz commented…
ارے fellow boltie, how are آپ these days? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Great, I'm in college so really that sums it all up. Bored and needing something to do and fanfiction is screaming my name. So looks like ill be writing again here real soon. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
theJF commented…
Indeed. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aloy4555 said…
Hello!!
theJF commented…
ارے there, glad to see آپ could make it over, and welcome to the club! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک essentialjoel said…
Is there still anybody out there?
theJF commented…
I'm here, at least periodically. Not sure where most everyone else has gone off to... Usually there is at least some kind of activity from the "regulars", but I suppose people have been busy with other things as of late. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
essentialjoel commented…
It's sad to see this page die down so much. I really hope there's a sequel پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
theJF commented…
Indeed, as do I. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Dazdan said…
Is anyone still here, its sad to see this page slowly die out
theJF commented…
IKR? Well I'm still here, and still frequent the page when possible. Dunno about everyone else, it really has gotten quiet around here... پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
BoltIsTehBest commented…
Yeah.It is quite quiet. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HomelySausage said…
meh
Me just chillin' on a dead page. -_-
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 Me just chillin' on a dead page. -_-
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HomelySausage said…
laugh
What if bolt 2 came out 64 years after the first like Bambi! XD
HomelySausage commented…
just 50 مزید years! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک